• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It just sounds like you take glory in your own thoughts as if they are Scripture.

I teach Pauline Theology, nothing else.
You can do a Google search, and then come back and post that you "knew all that'...yet according to you particular type of teaching, you know nothing about that at all.

See, You post nothing but self saving legalism., while you dress it up in terms that try to pretend you are not trying to save yourself.

Here is your Theology.., according to your posts.

"Yes, Jesus is the Savior......>BUT>.....Look at me.....I have to do all this, that i will tell you about, so that i can save myself, and TRY TO keep myself saved".

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you do with verses like James 1:12, James 1:21, Romans 8:13, Hebrews 12:14, Matthew 5:28-30, 1 Timothy 5:8, 1 Corinthians 9:27?
They sound to me like “not sinning” is a part of salvation. Did you ever stop to think that you could be wrong and these verses are in fact teaching that we must overcome sin (that the Bible warns us against with dire consequences to our soul in the afterlife)?
Once again I don't argue against what we ought be doing and I am not saying we are saved no matter what we are doing. If we are sinning then we must be confessing to be forgiven and saved. I used to make oaths and promises and purposes not to ever sin and now I don't because I never kept them. Now I only care about having grace from God to believe Jesus is my Savior and confess my sinning from the heart, which is not hard because I don't like it anymore.

I would say the main difference between you as a Christian saint and me as a Christian sinners is that you still purpose in your heart not to sin at all and stay in full fellowship with Jesus, while I only don't purpose to sin. I no longer set my heart on purposing not to sin in order to be continually saved without falling. I don't purpose to sin when temptation comes and I purpose to do good when opportunity comes, and I no longer worry about about whether I do or don't, but only that I am believing Jesus is the Christ every step of the way. When I fail to resist sinning then I have faith I will believe Jesus to be forgiven and saved by confession of it. I can say that I rarely fail to do good when opportunity comes because I now like to and do it as unto the Lord.

In the past I only cared about doing what was necessary in life, and otherwise only what I wanted to do and could get away with, and if I did any good it was not unto the Lord but only something I was raised to do, and felt like it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.”
This would be our past offenses .

First of all, your Translation, regarding your verse, is weak.

Not a good translation....of this...= "because of our Justification".

This is the correct idea...."raised again".."FOR our Justificaton"

See when we understand that Jesus Himself, is our ENTIRE Redemption, and Jesus Himself IS Salvation, then we understand that Christ being raised is the PROOF of all that.
The Resurrection PROVES that when Jesus from the Cross said...>"It is Finished".....then this Salvation that He has Accomplished, ("finished") that we RECEIVE BY FAITH......Is the TRUTH........as Jesus being raised from the dead proves it to be so.

Also, the verse does not say "PAST offenses"... You say that, you inserted that idea and word.... as that is your own personal translation Theology.
The verse actually says "offenses". PLURAL... = ALL.
How do you know?
Because Jesus is the "one time Eternal Sacrifice for SIN"........not just past sin.....

Hebrews 10:12...

Hebrews 10:10, explains it more deeply... It says... ""we (the born again) have been Sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ONCE = for ALL".

See that?

"ONCE" for ALL.... "all"..who believe and are born again., tho the offer of this redemption is to everyone.

You say you have "studied the bible since 1992", yet you have no idea that all sin is redeemed, and all believers are SANCTIFIED by the BLood and Death of Jesus, "ONCE for ALL".

Your strange teaching.. that only "past sins only are forgiven" .. is a Grace denying theology that is trying to get the Christian caught up in trying to keep themselves saved.

Listen,

Grace Rejectors always try to use a few verses, misapplied, to try to cause the Christian to start trying to keep themselves saved, as when that happens to them, they have lost real faith in Christ.

So, i hope you will understand something..

Hebrews 13:9 teaches that if you dont get your Heart, your theology, your belief system, "grounded in GRACE"< then the devil will get you grounded in works, commandments, law, enduring, and all other SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If we are sinning then we must be confessing to be forgiven and saved.

You are saved, when you are born again.

If you are confessing sin to try to "re-save" yourself, then you dont understand "God's GIFT of Salvation"., and "God's GIFT of Righteousness".

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cross rejecting, is trying to do good, to be accepted by God.
The Heresy, is to teach that by doing anything, that is a self effort, God will accept you.
Not doing what is acceptable to God certainly coincides with not doing what is good.

The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness. To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

First doing the law is evil, then doing any works is self-righteous, then even trying to do good is forbidden, and finally seeking to do what is acceptable to God is like that murderer Cain.

Talk about upping the ante.

Many teach this "error of cain"........including you.

And so now Cain was the one trying to do what was good and acceptable to God, not Abel.

There is no correction for these people.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In another thread this great Behold! teaches Jesus is a DECEIVER and a heretic, who tries jamming enduring temptation unto the end down the throats of His disciples.

One thing we are seeing or sure, that anything having to do with obedience to the faith and works of faith and the commandment to do, and not just 'be', certainly gags the goats.

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink.

Not only do they not purpose to do good for the sheep, they forbid even trying to.

Brothers and sisters, these people are beyond the pale, which by definition is not even seeking to be acceptable.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
In another thread this great Behold! teaches Jesus is a DECEIVER and a heretic, who tries jamming enduring temptation unto the end down the throats of His disciples.

One thing we are seeing or sure, that anything having to do with obedience to the faith and works of faith and the commandment to do, and not just 'be', certainly gags the goats.

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink.

Not only do they not purpose to do good for the sheep, they forbid even trying to.

Brothers and sisters, these people are beyond the pale, which by definition is not even seeking to be acceptable.
Please copy and paste where Behold said what you claim here: ''teaches Jesus is a DECEIVER and a heretic, who tries jamming enduring temptation unto the end down the throats of His disciples.''

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't be "unrighteous" and be a "Christian".

Not a Christian saint, but certainly an OSAS Christian sinner. This of course proves they declare themselves to be sinners, but don't think of themselves as unrighteous sinners like everyone else in the world. Like one of their own on this site now saying when they are sinning, they are not of the devil like everyone else.

In Scripture, All sin is unrighteousness, and all sinners are ungodly and unrighteous in sight of Jesus Christ:

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Only in the imaginary kingdom of OSAS can sinners be righteous, while doing unrighteousness.

Like the New Agers, it's all about 'being', and has nothing to do with what they are doing.

But, I don't think even New Agers forbid trying to do good.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I've really had enough of this satanic hogwash.

Anti-gospel proponents contriving euphemisms like "'OSAS sinners'', think they make the eternal salvation God guarantees as eternal and unable to be cancelled ever, stupidly claim eternal salvation is a license to sin.

The anti-Bible mentality in itself is pathetic.

Ignoring the scriptures that tell us those in Christ do not make a habit of sinning. If they do they never knew Christ and he doesn't know them.

And yet the unsaved haters of the gospel keep at it.
''OSAS sinners''.

They think their despising the gospel and coining stupid remarks like that make Christ's people look like hypocrites.

Nonsense. It shows instead how desperate the devil is and how non-discriminatory when he leads weak minds to conceive of a euphemism that proves its creators are not only condemned, but are so deluded they don't realize Christians know anyone contriving a phrase, OSAS sinners is a biblically illiterate fool.

Yet is so full of hate for God and the gospel as to take themselves seriously thinking they're impugning the gospel using such pathetic tactics.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again I don't argue against what we ought be doing and I am not saying we are saved no matter what we are doing. If we are sinning then we must be confessing to be forgiven and saved. I used to make oaths and promises and purposes not to ever sin and now I don't because I never kept them. Now I only care about having grace from God to believe Jesus is my Savior and confess my sinning from the heart, which is not hard because I don't like it anymore.

I would say the main difference between you as a Christian saint and me as a Christian sinners is that you still purpose in your heart not to sin at all and stay in full fellowship with Jesus, while I only don't purpose to sin. I no longer set my heart on purposing not to sin in order to be continually saved without falling. I don't purpose to sin when temptation comes and I purpose to do good when opportunity comes, and I no longer worry about about whether I do or don't, but only that I am believing Jesus is the Christ every step of the way. When I fail to resist sinning then I have faith I will believe Jesus to be forgiven and saved by confession of it. I can say that I rarely fail to do good when opportunity comes because I now like to and do it as unto the Lord.

In the past I only cared about doing what was necessary in life, and otherwise only what I wanted to do and could get away with, and if I did any good it was not unto the Lord but only something I was raised to do, and felt like it.

The problem is that you are letting your own thoughts and experience rule how you define faith and salvation and you are not allowing for the Bible and what it says to shape and mold your thoughts and experience instead. You said you went down the road before in thinking you had to overcome sin in order to be saved and it appears it did not work out for you. But that sounds like you are just letting your failures and your own experience rule over your thinking to rule and guide your faith instead of just reading and believing the Bible to guide your faith instead. I gave you only a taste of a few handful of verses that refutes the false thinking that we can continue to abide in sin and still be saved. Confession of sin to the Lord, and a hatred of that sin with a belief in Jesus as the Savior is not what the Lord is looking for (if you truly desire to enter His Kingdom). I have already told you before that the slave to sin will not remain or abide in the house (i.e. the house of Christ) forever (John 8:34-35). This is why Jesus said strive to enter the straight gate (Luke 13:24). All workers of iniquity will be told by the Lord Jesus Himself to depart from Him (Luke 13:27) (Matthew 7:22-23). Jesus said that everyone who does not do what He says is like a fool who built his house upon the sand and when a storm came, great was the fall of that house (Matthew 7:26-27). So if we are not doing what Jesus says, we will be destroyed and be without hope in entering God’s Kingdom. I really wish things were easier, but they are not. Just keep reading and believing your Bible, and don’t trust your own thoughts and experience. Trust God’s Word even when it does not make any sense. This is truly what it means to have faith in God and His Word. When we believe ALL of what His Word says and not just believe certain verses of the Bible from a slanted wrong point of view. Jesus made real world examples (Parables) to illustrate truth. Even real life shows that your belief does not stand up to scrutiny. No healthy marriage would last if the husband cheated on his wife continually and he just kept saying he was sorry and he expressed that he hated his sin. The real test is if he truly hated his sin… he would stop doing that sin. The true test that he actually loved his wife is that he would be loyal to her. This is the loyalty that God is looking for. Jesus said, if you love me, keep my commandments (John 14:15). Jesus did not say if you love me… just hate your sin and confess it and don’t worry about overcoming it. Jesus did not say that. Jesus told two people to sin no more (John 5:14) (John 8:11).

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never falsely accuse.

You said, I quote:

“Find it in a BIBLE, if you own one. Romans 4:22-25
~ Quote by Behold.​

Source quote.

You made two false accusations by this statement.

#1. You falsely imply that I may not own a Bible by your saying, “if you own one.”
#2. You falsely imply that I never read Romans 4:22-25 (When I have read it before).

You said:
I told you that Jesus Is Salvation, not your attempts to "work righteousness"
And i showed you that you are this..."all have sinned".
You said that a "false accusation".

All that is a fact.

No. What you did was show your own thoughts mingled with Scripture, and you did not address my pointing out your misinterpretation on Romans 3:23. Again, if you believe Romans 3:23 applies to the present tense walk of the believer, then you must also believe Romans 3:11 also applies to the present tense walk of the believer in that they have no understanding and they do not seek after God. If this is the case, then this disqualifies you in giving any kind of teaching and or showing you are in a correct relationship with God. So how do you explain away the context of Romans 3:11?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, the verse does not say "PAST offenses"... You say that, you inserted that idea and word.... as that is your own personal translation Theology.
The verse actually says "offenses". PLURAL... = ALL.
How do you know?
Because Jesus is the "one time Eternal Sacrifice for SIN"........not just past sin.....

Hebrews 10:10, explains it more deeply... It says... ""we (the born again) have been Sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ONCE = for ALL".

See that?

"ONCE" for ALL.... "all"..who believe and are born again., tho the offer of this redemption is to everyone.

You say you have "studied the bible since 1992", yet you have no idea that all sin is redeemed, and all believers are SANCTIFIED by the BLood and Death of Jesus, "ONCE for ALL".

Your strange teaching.. that only "past sins only are forgiven" .. is a Grace denying theology that is trying to get the Christian caught up in trying to keep themselves saved.

The Bible teaches only past sins are forgiven us (not future sins).

Believers need to confess and

forsake sin to continue to obtain forgiveness (or salvation).

Here are the verses in the Bible that teach or imply that past sins only are forgiven:

2 Peter 1:9 KJB

“But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

2 Peter 1:9 BLB

“For in whomever these things are not present, he is blind, being short sighted, having received forgetfulness of the purification from his former sins.”

1 John 1:9 KJB

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Acts of the Apostles 8:22 KJB

Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.”

Hebrews 10:26 KJB

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,”

Proverbs 28:13 KJB

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.”

Romans 6:22-23 KJB

22 “But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Romans 8:13 KJB

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.”

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KJB

9 “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.”

John 3:20 KJB

“For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.”

1 John 3:15 KJB

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”

1 John 3:8 KJB

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

Acts of the Apostles 5:1-11 KJB

1 “But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.
6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.
7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.
8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.
9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.
10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.
11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.”

Matthew 10:33 KJB

“But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.”

Matthew 6:15 KJB

“But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”

Revelation 22:12-15 KJB

12 “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie

Reactions: robert derrick

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, your Translation, regarding your verse, is weak.

Not a good translation....of this...= "because of our Justification".

This is the correct idea...."raised again".."FOR our Justificaton"

The word “for” can be defined as “because” even according to older dictionaries which can be found at KingJamesBibleDictionary.com.

See definition #14 at the following link:

King James Bible Dictionary - Reference List - For

Side Note:

I believe one has to understand that the KJB does have archaic words within it. So if we enforce our Modern day understanding upon the text, it can also lead to great error. Even KJB Only advocates (like Dr. Gene Kim) recognize that there are archaic words in the KJB (of whom you can watch on YouTube). I know. I have watched some of his KJB Only videos before with him endorsing a particular book on the subject. Dr. Gene Kim (Who believes salvation falsely in a similar way you do) recommends Christians to pick up a book called Archaic Words and the Authorized Version by Laurence M. Vance.

Note: I am similar to KJB Only, but I prefer to prefer to call myself a Core KJB Christian instead because while I believe the KJB is the perfect Word of God that is my core foundation, yet I am not exactly KJB Only because I also use Modern bibles and I look sometimes on rare cases to the original languages to help understand what the KJB is saying. But the KJB is my foundation and base. If a Modern bible disagrees with the KJB, I side with the KJB.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

See that?

Hebrews 10:26 says,
“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,”

See that?

You ripped the Bible out of context.

So what is Hebrews 10:10, and Hebrews 10:12 talking about?

The sacrifice of Christ in Hebrews 10:10 is contrasted with the animal sacrifices of the OT.

Hebrews 10:4 says,
“For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.”

This is why the Israelite before the cross had to keep revisiting the same past sins every year.

Hebrews 10:3
“But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.”

But with Jesus He forever washes away our past sins.
Nowhere did the Israelite ever think that future sin was forgiven them or that they had a license to sin. It was always past sins that needed to be dealt with.

So when we read Hebrews 10:10 that says,
“By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.”.

It is only in context to past sins of how we were washed clean once for all because Hebrews 10 is contrasting it with the OT animal sacrifices that needed to be revisited year after year.

Hebrews 10:11-12
11 “And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;”

The animal sacrifices could never take away past sins.
But no future sin was ever said to be automatically covered by an animal sacrifice.

Proverbs 28:13 says you have to confess and forsake sin to have mercy.

This is further supported by Hebrews 10:26 (Which you no doubt deny).

You said:

It’s not strange if one believes the Bible, but it is only a strange teaching if one believes Protestant Belief Alone Salvationist lies over what the Bible says.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grace Rejectors always try to use a few verses, misapplied, to try to cause the Christian to start trying to keep themselves saved, as when that happens to them, they have lost real faith in Christ.

I believe in grace for salvation just fine. For example: I actually reject water baptism for salvation because it falsely teaches that one needs to be water baptized to be initially saved. Believers are initially saved by God’s grace through faith without works (Ephesians 2:8-9). Ephesians 2:8-9 is in context to Initial Salvation (See: Ephesians 2:1). But after we are saved by God’s grace, God has chosen us to salvation through the Sanctification of the Spirit and a belief of the truth (Check out the verse in 2 Thessalonians 2:13) (Also see: Romans 8:13) (Note: I am not really expecting you to read these verses and believe them but I only mention it to help other Christians who may come across this thread looking for the truth - so that they are not deceived). Sanctification of the Spirit is living holy unto the Lord in 2 Thessalonians 2:13 (Which is further supported by the context - see verse 12, and verses 16-17).

You said:
So, i hope you will understand something..

Sorry, friend. There is nothing you can teach me when it comes to sin and salvation because I believe you have turned God’s grace into a license for immorality (Jude 1:4). You see future sin as being taken away thereby giving you a license to sin on some level. You don’t believe God’s grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and that we should live righteously and godly in this present world (See: Titus 2:11-12).

You said:
Hebrews 13:9 teaches that if you dont get your Heart, your theology, your belief system, "grounded in GRACE"< then the devil will get you grounded in works, commandments, law, enduring, and all other SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Grace actually gives us the ability to do the work (See: 1 Corinthians 15:10).
Also see the reason or purpose of why Christ gave Himself for us in Ephesians 5:25-27.

It’s unfortunate; But you are ignorant of these truths in God’s Word and you only seek to promote your own thoughts and the thoughts of Protestant Belief Alone Salvationists over what the Bible says. I say this not to wound you personally, but I say this in love and with the hope that at least one or two in your camp will come out of the darkness and into the light of Christ’s good ways.

May God’s love shine upon you.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guy: Satan what is your plan to attack the Church?
satan: I don't need a plan. They attack each other constantly without my intervention.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I teach Pauline Theology, nothing else.

Anyone with any common sense can see you are speaking your own words not found in the Bible. Again, I can only encourage you to quote more the Bible in backing up your words, and to explain verses that I put forth to you that demolishes your belief.

You said:
You can do a Google search, and then come back and post that you "knew all that'...yet according to you particular type of teaching, you know nothing about that at all.

See, You post nothing but self saving legalism., while you dress it up in terms that try to pretend you are not trying to save yourself.

Here is your Theology.., according to your posts.

"Yes, Jesus is the Savior......>BUT>.....Look at me.....I have to do all this, that i will tell you about, so that i can save myself, and TRY TO keep myself saved".

Right, this is where you believe your thoughts overwrite the Bible.

Here is just a small sampling in Scripture that shows that what you just said here does not align with God’s Word.

1. Save yourselves from this untoward generation. (Acts of the Apostles 2:40).
2. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12).
3. But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway (1 Corinthians 9:27).
4. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able (Luke 13:24).
5. Lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls (James 1:21).
6. Let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God (2 Corinthians 7:1).
7. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie (Revelation 22:14-15).
8. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him (James 1:12).​

In addition:

We are told:

“...We are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.” (Hebrews 3:13-14).

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life." (Jude 1:21).

"...be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." (Revelation 2:10).​

We are told to:

1. Continue in the grace of God (Acts of the Apostles 13:43).

2. Continue in the faith (Acts of the Apostles 14:22) (Colossians 1:23).

3. Continue in his goodness, otherwise we can be cut off (just like the Jews were cut off) (Romans 11:21-22).

These things in Scripture above would not exist if things are as you say.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guy: Satan what is your plan to attack the Church?
satan: I don't need a plan. They attack each other constantly without my intervention.

Some here may slip in unfounded personal attacks, but both sides are ultimately speaking what they believe is God’s way of salvation. Unless you are a Universalist or a liberal, or a ecumenist, we cannot all be right when it comes to salvation. The test of whether one side is correct is if the whole counsel of God’s Word is considered and taken into account on the matter and one is being honest with what all of the New Testament plainly says (versus ignoring certain verses or in changing them because one does not like them).

I really don’t see my opponents explaining all of the verses I put forth to them.
Yet, when verses are put forth to me, I do explain them. Therein lies the difference between us.

Then again, this is not my first rodeo on this topic. I have been at this on various forums for about 10 years. I have encountered these same tactics before (Which simply shows the weakness in their position). The problem I have with Belief Alone Salvationism is that it leads to justifying sin on some level (even when some have protested and say that this is not the case). But when push comes to shove, I have gotten even these types to admit that they do believe they can sin and still be saved. The issue really comes down to whether a person…

(a) Believes all of God’s Word.
(b) They have a consistent standard of morality as found in the Bible.

If you listen carefully, you will see that the Belief Alone Salvationist camp appears to double speak or speak out of two sides of their mouth. They say one moment that they are for holy living and then at another moment they are for the idea that they can sin and still be saved on some level.

Just look at the article at Gotquestions.org on the topic of whether a backsliding Christian is saved or not. On one hand they say that a Christian is not defined by living an immoral lifestyle, but then they double speak and break that standard of morality and say on the other hand that a backslidden or prodigal Christian is saved.

Is a backsliding Christian still saved? | GotQuestions.org

Another example is John MacArthur.

On the one hand he appears to be for holy living for salvation because he promotes Lordship Salvation, but then he also states at other times that you can sin and still be saved. I have the quotes by MacArthur if you would like to check them out.

So the war by Satan is his deceiving believers into thinking they can sin and still be saved in some way. Pretty much most of Christianity today believes they can abide in some level of sin and be saved. Sure some may not believe you can be a murderer or rapist and be saved, but they admit that they are slaves to their sin. What sins? In most cases, they don’t seem to say.

1 John 3:8 says he that commits sin is of the devil.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've really had enough of this satanic hogwash.

Anti-gospel proponents contriving euphemisms like "'OSAS sinners'', think they make the eternal salvation God guarantees as eternal and unable to be cancelled ever, stupidly claim eternal salvation is a license to sin.

The anti-Bible mentality in itself is pathetic.

Ignoring the scriptures that tell us those in Christ do not make a habit of sinning. If they do they never knew Christ and he doesn't know them.

And yet the unsaved haters of the gospel keep at it.
''OSAS sinners''.

They think their despising the gospel and coining stupid remarks like that make Christ's people look like hypocrites.

Nonsense. It shows instead how desperate the devil is and how non-discriminatory when he leads weak minds to conceive of a euphemism that proves its creators are not only condemned, but are so deluded they don't realize Christians know anyone contriving a phrase, OSAS sinners is a biblically illiterate fool.

Yet is so full of hate for God and the gospel as to take themselves seriously thinking they're impugning the gospel using such pathetic tactics.

I have not talked with any OSAS Christians who think that they must be sinlessly perfect in order for Eternal Security to be true.
This means that when they sin, they are still saved and they have not lost their salvation and neither are they in any danger of hellfire.
OSAS Christians or Non-OSAS Sin and Still Be Saved Christians fall into two categories.

#1. Hyper Grace (You can be a murder, rapist, thief, etcetera and still be saved).
I have talked with these types of Christians before and they are scary.

#2. Partial Hyper Grace (They say you cannot be a practicing murder, rapist, thief, etcetera and be saved). Yet, they double speak and think 1 John 1:8 is a banner flag of how they will always sin this side of Heaven. What sins do they do? They never seem to say. But they don’t believe they can lose their salvation and yet they admit they will sin again. So they also believe they can sin and still be saved on some level (Even though God’s Word gives us many warnings about how sin can destroy our souls in the afterlife and or lead to condemnation in hellfire). Most Christians today seem to fall into the Partial Hyper Grace camp. Some will say you can commit suicide and be saved. Some will say you can backslide into a lifestyle of sin and be saved. The list of justifying sin is endless even in this camp. But it’s not so obvious to spot because they also appear to be for holy living (When this is really not the case when push comes to shove).