How would Jesus vote?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
I have no idea. We'll know soon enough which one the Lord raises up. He has raised up some interesting leaders in the past 30 years.

Truly His ways are not our ways.

Psa 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
Psa 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Axehead

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, biggandyy.

You're right, although Kings, particularly Kings of kings, are Emperors and are not voted into place. As emperors, whether benevolent or malevolent, they are CONQUERORS AND DICTATORS! They "put down all rule and all authority and power!" And, although Yeshua` might be considered a "benevolent Dictator," He will be a STRICT Dictator!

1 Corinthians 15:25
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
KJV

Psalm 2:7-12
7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
KJV

Peltast

Dec 26, 2011
I think Jesus wants me to vote for politicians who are opposed to war and to abortion ... among other things.

The question of how Jesus would vote is however academic.