I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy and @amigo de christo thought you might like a look at this

Well, according to the above poster we should just obey the masters, and lay down and die for them.

I was watching a hearing on C-span today about covid, with the infamous Dr. Fauci.
I listened as they spoke about doing experiments with attaching brains on mice.
These brains come from aborted babies in the late end of the 2nd trimester.
The correct wording was attaching aborted fetusus scalps to mice.
What good is a dead brain?
These people are SICK SICK SICK.

I don't believe these are the kinds of creatures God wants us to follow.
In fact the whole bible tells us to choose good and avoid evil, and I intend to.
No matter what kind of uniform they don themselves with.
No matter how many titles they apply to themselves.

And I believe the ones in authority that Peter is speaking of, are those whom God sets in the church, and not in the world.
These are supposed to guide you towards good works, and are supposed to call out the evil ones and punish them.
Alas, today, the so called authority of the church has been hijacked.
If you want to follow terrorists, that's your headache.

That's all folks
Thank you for the video @stunnedbygrace
Hugs

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore
those blasted toothpicks, I thought they were a liability!

Reactions: April_Rose

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and btw guys, if you have already had your first vaccination but not the second the please vote that no you aren't but you plan to as the question is about fully vaccinated people, but I agree somewhat to that comment as nobody should have the vaccination forced onto them. Just as I don't like people trying to force their beliefs and opinions down their throat that I shouldn't have gotten mine. Their hearts might be in the right place, but it comes off as really pushy.

I agree April, whether a person gets vaccinated or not is their personal choice.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got my second dose of Moderna on May 25. Didn't get any effects from first dose, didn't even feel the needle. On second dose, I just got a little sleepy, then just a tiny bit tired. Just felt a little prick of the needle on second dose.

Will be nice to be able to freely ride public transportation again, especially our subway.

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its a big NO for myself I put my trust and faith in God not men, I don't trust any of them not even Trump or our leaders here in Australia.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, according to the above poster we should just obey the masters, and lay down and die for them.

I was watching a hearing on C-span today about covid, with the infamous Dr. Fauci.
I listened as they spoke about doing experiments with attaching brains on mice.
These brains come from aborted babies in the late end of the 2nd trimester.
The correct wording was attaching aborted fetusus scalps to mice.
What good is a dead brain?
These people are SICK SICK SICK.

I don't believe these are the kinds of creatures God wants us to follow.
In fact the whole bible tells us to choose good and avoid evil, and I intend to.
No matter what kind of uniform they don themselves with.
No matter how many titles they apply to themselves.

And I believe the ones in authority that Peter is speaking of, are those whom God sets in the church, and not in the world.
These are supposed to guide you towards good works, and are supposed to call out the evil ones and punish them.
Alas, today, the so called authority of the church has been hijacked.
If you want to follow terrorists, that's your headache.

That's all folks
Thank you for the video @stunnedbygrace
Hugs
They are indeed Satanic!

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What I'm getting weary of are all the PSAs pushing people to get vaccinated. No one with a functional brain is going to think "I'm going to run out and get vaccinated right now because the government told me to in a tv commercial." By now, people have either decided that they will or have gotten a vaccine, or that nothing in the world could convince them to get it done. I got mine done a few days ago, btw.

Reactions: April_Rose