I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I wasn't going to say anything, but even though I'm a pro-vacciner,.. I'm sick and tired of them being so gosh darn pushy about!! It's a personal choice and I totally respect the decisions of my friends @Heart2Soul, @pompadour, @lforrest, and all those that choose not to get it and I apologize that you have to put up with all this crap.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For one, I am immune to these viruses.
I built up an immunity when I was very young...I got the Asian Flu and almost died. It caused my fever to spike up to 106....the fever damaged the nerve in my right ear and I am unable to hear out of that side....the doctors said it was a miracle I survived and back then medicine wasn't as advanced as it is today.
I have never gotten the flu since.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and btw guys, if you have already had your first vaccination but not the second the please vote that no you aren't but you plan to as the question is about fully vaccinated people, but I agree somewhat to that comment as nobody should have the vaccination forced onto them. Just as I don't like people trying to force their beliefs and opinions down their throat that I shouldn't have gotten mine. Their hearts might be in the right place, but it comes off as really pushy.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For one, I am immune to these viruses.
I built up an immunity when I was very young...I got the Asian Flu and almost died. It caused my fever to spike up to 106....the fever damaged the nerve in my right ear and I am unable to hear out of that side....the doctors said it was a miracle I survived and back then medicine wasn't as advanced as it is today.
I have never gotten the flu since.

I hope you're right, I would hate for you to get it. :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get paid well to donate my plasma because I am immune.

Sorry, I just worry because I recently heard about somebody that thought that they would never get it and they passed away about a week ago. I mean, even if you're saved and don't fear death,.. what an awful way to die. :(

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I just worry because I recently heard about somebody that thought that they would never get it and they passed away about a week ago. I mean, even if you're saved and don't fear death,.. what an awful way to die. :(
Death is inevitable....the day I was born it was already recorded the day I would die. So whatever means I die from it is in His Hands.

Let me clarify, I don't worry about it....but if I was to become ill or injured and medicine could save my life I wouldn't refuse it...it will either work or not.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Death is inevitable....the day I was born it was already recorded the day I would die. So whatever means I die from it is in His Hands.

True,.. but I just hope that when it's time for me to move on I will have lived a good full life and pass away peacefully in my sleep. That's why I got vaccinated,.. I didn't want to wind up in the hospital on a breathing machine. Especially because that since there were so few the decisions of who would live and who would die were being made and that should be God's decision alone.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm already one shot vaccinated and 75% protected from the Covid-19. The problem is Biden and people like him, Dems, are really pushy people to begin with. Very controlling with power.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm already one shot vaccinated and 75% protected from the Covid-19. The problem is Biden and people like him, Dems, are really pushy people to begin with. Very controlling with power.

My cat has more power than Biden does. Harris on the other hand has received tons of Satan's power. So much so that she probably can't even touch a Bible without bursting into flames.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and one more thing,.. the no response is just for people currently unvaccinated but undecided whether or not they want to get the shot.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone else think the vaccine will soon become mandatory?

No, nobody in the government can force somebody to get the shot. You might not be able to do certain things and go certain places though.

Reactions: Taodeching

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realize how many people live in America? There's more of us than there is of them.
It's coming.

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I wasn't going to say anything, but even though I'm a pro-vacciner,.. I'm sick and tired of them being so gosh darn pushy about!! It's a personal choice and I totally respect the decisions of my friends @Heart2Soul, @pompadour, @lforrest, and all those that choose not to get it and I apologize that you have to put up with all this crap.

Well I did have a feeling that the dems were going to get pushy with the vaccination just like they did with the masks. But the vaccination doesn't stop the spread of COVID-19, it just lessens the effects if you get ill from it. So the only reason they would be doing that (being pushy) is to minimize hospitalization costs. So I would suggest to look into who is into stock on med insurance as a politician.

Anyways, I just had my popcorn and candy, I'm watching "The Hobbit" and relaxing, but have fun getting frustrated with the current gov tactics. I try not to take it too seriously. If the house falls apart around me, maybe I'll still be OK?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's coming.

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
We kinda went over this in another thread, and this may have already happened in history. Or maybe not, we'll see.