i honestly feel trapped.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
It's not eaay to honor your parents especially when they are radically different from you
Tell me Michael did your parents create one atom in your body, or theirs. Did you create yourself or did they create themselves? Give the honor of your existence to God not them.

Reactions: Willie T
D

Dave L

Call them by their name, not by authority.
“But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;” (Mark 10:6–7)

Are you sure you understand the different uses of "father"?

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
“But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;” (Mark 10:6–7)

Are you sure you understand the different uses of "father"?
There are no different uses brother, for the spirit talk's to us the same. It reveals the same truth to all, we do not need to depend on the ancient wordings & nuance of word's but his spirit, a spirit that gives truth & light.

D

Dave L

There are no different uses brother, for the spirit talk's to us the same. It reveals the same truth to all, we do not need to depend on the ancient wordings & nuance of word's but his spirit, a spirit that gives truth & light.
(Dave's ignore list)

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
you're of age MM, God honestly can take care of you without any help from anyone else, fwiw
imo find out what you want to do and do that, bc you are going to do that anyway imo
peace :)
Yes this is correct, that encouragement is to build someone up in God not in ourselves.

Reactions: bbyrd009

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The spirit has put it in my heart to apologize for being tough on you earlier today. May Gods love surround you and lift you up.

Do you think God is still striving with you even though you left Christianity?

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Do you think God is still striving with you even though you left Christianity?
I left the hypocrisy of Christianity, and all it's nonsense. There's just no power in it anymore, other than a lot of people running around building idol's for a God who's shut his blessings from them.

Reactions: Butterfly

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I left the hypocrisy of Christianity, and all it's nonsense. There's just no power in it anymore, other than a lot of people running around building idol's

.......and many of us do not disagree with that...and some of us have also 'opted out' of that system...it is in itself a part of the Babylon that is about to fall ....Revelation ..
"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities...."

Our relationship is with a living God, not some religious system...

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I left the hypocrisy of Christianity, and all it's nonsense. There's just no power in it anymore, other than a lot of people running around building idol's for a God who's shut his blessings from them.

So if it were still the days of the early church you would call yourself Christian?

Reactions: Dave L

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
So if it were still the days of the early church you would call yourself Christian?
I don't think it matter's, mankind has always been the same. What the prophets & apostles layed down has been torn up to make way for a road that leads to a shopping mall.

Reactions: bbyrd009

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
.......and many of us do not disagree with that...and some of us have also 'opted out' of that system...it is in itself a part of the Babylon that is about to fall ....Revelation ..
"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities...."

Our relationship is with a living God, not some religious system...

King James Bible
Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.