I May Owe Everybody Here An Apology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jun 30 2018 13:36:13 (EST)

You have a choice.
The choice has always been yours.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY USE THE MEDIA.
THEY USE HOLLYWOOD.
THEY USE POLITICAL LEADERS.
THEY ARE LOUD.
GROUP THINK.
PUBLIC SHAME AGAINST THOSE WHO CHALLENGE.
SLAVERY.
THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING.
IT IS NOW MORE CLEAR THAN EVER.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY BEEN THIS EXPOSED.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY COME OUT FROM THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT.
THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.
DEFEND MS-13?
DEFEND THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR BORDERS?
PROMOTE THE FEAR NUCLEAR WAR IF POTUS REMAINS IN OFFICE?
NUCLEAR ALERTS MALFUNCTION?
COMPARE TO HITLER/NAZIS?
PROMOTE VIOLENCE?
PROMOTE HATE?
PROMOTE WAR?
PROMOTE ECONOMIC DECLINE?
PROMOTE NK TO END TALKS W/ POTUS?
PROMOTE IMPEACHMENT FOR NO REASON?
PROMOTE RACISM?
PROMOTE FACISM?
PROMOTE RIOTS?
FORM ANTIFA - VIOLENT GROUP DESIGNED TO INSTILL FEAR IN FREE SPEECH.
HATRED FOR AMERICA.
SHEEP FOLLOW BLINDLY.
THEY ARE SCARED.
THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.
WE KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.

WE PLANNED.
WE TOOK CONTROL OVER KEY ELEMENTS.
WE STAND AT THE READY.
WE FIGHT.
DARK TO LIGHT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
TRUST YOURSELF.
COURAGE.
TOGETHER.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
Q

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some, this is HEAVEN compared to where they're going.

ELAM (in the picture, with Bobby Jo doing the typing.)

True...but I've even heard even some Christians say that they'd rather be sent to the lake of fire than serve those people claiming to be Jews in Israel now, the synagogue of Satan

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel I must comment on this..the majority of slave owners were from the south and had huge plantations.
My ancestors were from the north, never owned a slave, and fought and died in the Civil War along with men who escaped from their owner to fight for their freedom.
Most of the oppression of the black race came from the south.

“If you are Black, you were born in jail, in the North as well as the South. Stop talking about the South. As long as you are South of the Canadian border, you are South.” — Malcolm X

You may have never owned a slave but as a mzungu, you benefit from it everyday. And slavery never ended, it was only transferred to the "prison" system, as per your 13th amendment.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

You see, to my people, the whole of America is the "south". And they weren't fighting for their "freedom", but for the "union". Progress is not "freedom". My people were never meant to leave the plantation. Lincoln made it very clear that if he could save the union without freeing the slaves, he would have done it, to maintain the structure of the Mzungu over the so called "blacks". This guy that is for some reason held up as a "hero" of the negro. :confused:

tenor.gif

Now let's talk about Africa...this country has enslaved and oppressed more people than any nation in the world.
Slavery for domestic and court purposes was widespread throughout Africa. Plantation slavery also occurred, primarily on the eastern coast of Africa and in parts of West Africa. The importance of domestic plantation slavery increased during the 19th century, due to the abolition of the Atlantic slave trade.

Forced labor was not uncommon — Africans and Europeans had been trading goods and people across the Mediterranean for centuries — but enslavement had not been based on race. The trans-Atlantic slave trade, which began as early as the 15th century, introduced a system of slavery that was commercialized, racialized and inherited. Enslaved people were seen not as people at all but as commodities to be bought, sold and exploited. Though people of African descent — free and enslaved — were present in North America as early as the 1500s, the sale of the “20 and odd” African people set the course for what would become slavery in the United States.

:) Yes, they were here well before 1619, as they were also sent to other parts of the America's. What is not taught in these Mzugunu seminaries and "Christian" schools at all, not surprisingly, is that those slaves that were put on those ships starting at that time had to be born in Spain, by law, not Africa. They were led to the African coast by the thousands bound and naked, many of which were also born in Portugal, who were captured and exiled by King John during the Spanish Inquisition. Turns out, that they were Jews, and were "always black, dark complexioned".

They had the Torah, practiced the rituals in it daily, and claimed to be of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin. No wonder why Jewish scholars and historians as of late keep going to Africa in search of the so called "lost tribes" of Israel. Nothing for my people who have woken up to who they really are to be upset over. It was just God at work making sure it was specifically his people that were targeted, to fulfil the the 400 year prophecy. He was not about to let my ancestors get off that easily for disobeying him.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dcopymope, I have never used that word. I was at least grown up right in that aspect. If someone else did on here, then they weren't being a Christian. I would like to think and hope that the majority of the people here wouldn't dare to have that attitude.

God made all people and we're all brothers and sisters in Christ. I believe we were all meant to come together as a family and thank God for the others that do, too! My dad was brought back to the faith by a black man who came to him outside of a grocery store and prayed for him, invited him to his church, and so my dad attended a black church and they took him in as family. We should ALL be that way. Without that man, I don't know if my dad would be saved. The church is not meant to be divided. We all make up one body.

For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
1 Corinthians 12:13

If someone has treated you that way, then I am sorry, but also know they couldn't be truly loving the Lord. I wouldn't be surprised if they were a troll, either. That's not a matter of opinion. It's Biblical.

If anyone says, "I love God," but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
1 John 4:20

But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.
1 John 2:11

:) Yes, when it comes to faith in Jesus, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, and that's where my peoples common ground with you ends. My people were never meant to "commune" or "come together" with you. There wouldn't still be clear distinctions between the Jew and the nation of Jerusalem and the gentile and the gentile nations in revelation if we were. My people are done serving their 400 year sentence in these lands, so there is no having a seat at the table and singing kumbaya with each other. If the Mzungu was gonna do that, you should have done it decades ago. Its too late for that.

tenor.gif

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) Yes, when it comes to faith in Jesus, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, and that's where my peoples common ground with you ends. My people were never meant to "commune" or "come together" with you. There wouldn't still be clear distinctions between the Jew and the nation of Jerusalem and the gentile and the gentile nations in revelation if we were. My people are done serving their 400 year sentence in these lands, so there is no having a seat at the table and singing kumbaya with each other. If the Mzungu was gonna do that, you should have done it decades ago. Its too late for that.

tenor.gif
Well, let's be fair Dcopymope. Three of those decades were all I've had and anything before that I can only go so far back as being a zygote. I don't believe any of my ancestors were in America before 1890s.

and come on you know you like that song :D

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let's be fare Dcopymope. Three of those decades were all I've had and anything before that I can only go so far back as being a zygote. I don't believe any of my ancestors were in America before 1890s.

and come on you know you like that song :D

:) Well, as long as Elmo likes it, then maybe I can dig it. :cool:

giphy.gif

Reactions: DuckieLady

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may have never owned a slave but as a mzungu, you benefit from it everyday. And slavery never ended, it was only transferred to the "prison" system, as per your 13th amendment.
I don't benefit from anything. I struggle with racial issues deeply. I hate what is happening in this world and it isn't just here. I pray continually for this to end but how can when the media reports continue to flame the fire.
I am 62 y.o. and have seen the Civil Rights movement, the Gay Rights movement, the Native Americans movement, the Feminist movement, the Christian Rights movement...and on and on.
This country is the home of many cultures from around the world and they have all cried out for racial justice or religious justice.
All I can do is obey the Word of God which commands me to Love...Love God and love my neighbor as myself.
If everyone would do that we wouldn't have such issues in the world.