I May Owe Everybody Here An Apology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:)"Prejudiced" and "Troubled" about what? A nation that has enslaved and afflicted my people for 400 years turning to dust?

tenor.gif

I understand that you aren't well informed since you only converse with believers that are of your ilk, of your ethnicity. But um, right now my people are rejoicing at this country tearing itself apart, at God judging it for its wickedness.

That would be twice now that you are avoiding giving me a direct answer, which suggests you are indeed a bit prejudiced, Dcopymope. You do know that you're going to have to get that out of your heart, right? As a born again believer, it doesn't belong there, no matter what someone has done or said to you. That's not to excuse anyone else's sins, and I don't either, but your posts nowadays concern me, as it appears you have let the enemy overcome you in this area.

Wishing you the best.
- H

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be twice now that you are avoiding giving me a direct answer, which suggests you are indeed a bit prejudiced, Dcopymope. You do know that you're going to have to get that out of your heart, right? As a born again believer, it doesn't belong there, no matter what someone has done or said to you. That's not to excuse anyone else's sins, and I don't either, but your posts nowadays concern me, as it appears you have let the enemy overcome you in this area.

Wishing you the best.
- H

o_O If I was "prejudiced", would I still be HERE of all websites speaking to you people after being called a nigger? Nah, I'm a nice guy, just enjoying the descendants of Japeth, and all their "prophets" losing their whole damn minds over losing "their" country.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o_O If I was "prejudiced", would I still be HERE of all websites speaking to you people after being called a nigger? Nah, I'm a nice guy, just enjoying the descendants of Japeth, and all their "prophets" losing their whole damn minds over losing "their" country.

LoL! Well ok then. :) You used to be a little less... how shall we say... posting like you wanna stick it to people than you do now. But I get it.

Guard your heart. Regardless of the ding dongs that use words like that, the power of your witness is through love, and truthfully I have been worried about the church on both sides for several months. The black friends I hang out with agree. We gotta not let things get to us, or it destroys our witness.

God bless, and thanks for the reply.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL! Well ok then. :) You used to be a little less... how shall we say... posting like you wanna stick it to people than you do now. But I get it.

Guard your heart. Regardless of the ding dongs that use words like that, the power of your witness is through love, and truthfully I have been worried about the church on both sides for several months. The black friends I hang out with agree. We gotta not let things get to us, or it destroys our witness.

God bless, and thanks for the reply.

:) Well, knowing who I really am only strengthened my faith, and made the Bible 110% real to me. The events that have taken place this last year was the icing on the cake. Believe me when I say it will make you want to stick it to certain people who have displayed their haughtiness, in their twisted understanding of scripture unchecked. And as far as "witnessing" is concerned, they'll be a plenty more where that came from from here on in. I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in this hell hole any longer than I have to.

giphy.gif

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in this hell hole any longer than I have to.

Felt that way for close to 30 years now. On the up side, I've found it has actually gotten a little better over the last year/ year and a half or so. But not because of anything going on politically, LoL.

Again, like your avatar. :)

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Felt that way for close to 30 years now. On the up side, I've found it has actually gotten a little better over the last year/ year and a half or so. But not because of anything going on politically, LoL.

Again, like your avatar. :)

Thanks, I try to use the best ones out there. :D

Reactions: Hidden In Him

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o_O If I was "prejudiced", would I still be HERE of all websites speaking to you people after being called a n____________? Nah, I'm a nice guy, just enjoying the descendants of Japeth, and all their "prophets" losing their whole damn minds over losing "their" country.

Blocked the word out myself. Oof! That language! Ew!

Ya'll gotta be scrubbing that out with some bleach and a brillo pad. That's gonna get nasty

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blocked the word out myself. Oof! That language! Ew!

Ya'll gotta be scrubbing that out with some bleach and a brillo pad. That's gonna get nasty

:) Well, why blot out the "byword" God said me and my people would be known by among all nations in which we would be led into captivity in Deut 28:37? Might as well leave it there. You people were more than comfortable using it just a few months ago anyway. Lets not be a hypocrite shall we.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
:) Well, why blot out the "byword" God said me and my people would be known by among all nations in which we would be led into captivity in Deut 28:37? Might as well leave it there. You people were more than comfortable using it just a few months ago anyway. Lets not be a hypocrite shall we.
‘ you people ‘ doesn’t actually represent everyone here, so count me out of that appraisal. In Gods eyes you and I are equal - and that is how I would prefer to see others x

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:)"Prejudiced" and "Troubled" about what? A nation that has enslaved and afflicted my people for 400 years turning to dust?

tenor.gif

I understand that you aren't well informed since you only converse with believers that are of your ilk, of your ethnicity. But um, right now my people are rejoicing at this country tearing itself apart, at God judging it for its wickedness. The one's that know who they truly are, and understand the times we're in in relation to prophecy, are not troubled.
I feel I must comment on this..the majority of slave owners were from the south and had huge plantations.
My ancestors were from the north, never owned a slave, and fought and died in the Civil War along with men who escaped from their owner to fight for their freedom.
Most of the oppression of the black race came from the south.
The KKK originated in the south right after losing the Civil War.
JFK was due to sign the Civil Rights Act into law until he was assassinated. This created alot of fear and anxiety about the act but Lyndon B. Johnson...JFK'S VP...went ahead and finished what he had started. The Democrats fought this for almost 2 years.
Lincoln and JFK were both assassinated as some believe because they were empowering the black people and giving them the same freedoms that they were afforded by the constitution.

Now let's talk about Africa...this country has enslaved and oppressed more people than any nation in the world.
Slavery for domestic and court purposes was widespread throughout Africa. Plantation slavery also occurred, primarily on the eastern coast of Africa and in parts of West Africa. The importance of domestic plantation slavery increased during the 19th century, due to the abolition of the Atlantic slave trade.

Forced labor was not uncommon — Africans and Europeans had been trading goods and people across the Mediterranean for centuries — but enslavement had not been based on race. The trans-Atlantic slave trade, which began as early as the 15th century, introduced a system of slavery that was commercialized, racialized and inherited. Enslaved people were seen not as people at all but as commodities to be bought, sold and exploited. Though people of African descent — free and enslaved — were present in North America as early as the 1500s, the sale of the “20 and odd” African people set the course for what would become slavery in the United States.

SLAVERY IN WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA

Slavery was prevalent in many West and Central African societies before and during the trans-Atlantic slave trade. When diverse African empires, small to medium-sized nations, or kinship groups came into conflict for various political and economic reasons, individuals from one African group regularly enslaved captives from another group because they viewed them as outsiders. The rulers of these slaveholding societies could then exert power over these captives as prisoners of war for labor needs, to expand their kinship group or nation, influence and disseminate spiritual beliefs, or potentially to trade for economic gain. Though shared African ethnic identities such as Yoruba or Mandinka may have been influential in this context, the concept of a unified black racial identity, or of individual freedoms and labor rights, were not yet meaningful.

This is the hypocrisy of it all....and I pray that it will all be ended soon.

God Bless

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dcopymope, I have never used that word. I was at least grown up right in that aspect. If someone else did on here, then they weren't being a Christian. I would like to think and hope that the majority of the people here wouldn't dare to have that attitude.

God made all people and we're all brothers and sisters in Christ. I believe we were all meant to come together as a family and thank God for the others that do, too! My dad was brought back to the faith by a black man who came to him outside of a grocery store and prayed for him, invited him to his church, and so my dad attended a black church and they took him in as family. We should ALL be that way. Without that man, I don't know if my dad would be saved. The church is not meant to be divided. We all make up one body.

For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
1 Corinthians 12:13

If someone has treated you that way, then I am sorry, but also know they couldn't be truly loving the Lord. I wouldn't be surprised if they were a troll, either. That's not a matter of opinion. It's Biblical.

If anyone says, "I love God," but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
1 John 4:20

But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.
1 John 2:11

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's Latin for "Seize the day", which means to throw all your efforts into what you can do!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Oh, well the only Latin I know comes from Harry Potter lol! :D

Reactions: Bobby Jo