I think it time for a change in the world.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
We are all brother and sister under God. It's our time to make a mark on the world. :)

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Very good question. Number is getting to know your self in Christ. Step showing people how your life is going and then hopefully they will ask you what's up. Then share with them what Christ done. I think that it?

dougishere

Jan 12, 2012
Illinois
I'm reminded of the man wih legions of demons having been cast out by Jesus. When the countryside of Gerasenes saw the pigs drown, they told Jesus to go. The man who was sitting clothed in his right mind wanted to follow Jesus, and Jesus told him to go back to his house and tell them how the Lord God had mercy on him.

It's about witnessing, and witnessing to those who you are accessible to, what YOU can do. Jesus didn't tell him to go to the ends of the earth - that would be a project for future groups and families of Christians. Jesus told the demoniac to witness to his household, because the whole countryside told Jesus to go. The man ended up going to the city and proclaiming what great things Jesus had done for him.