I'd like to have a calm, rational conversation about End Times...anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I acknowledge and will not argue any longer. I would rather have conversation than argument. ;)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I acknowledge and will not argue any longer. I would rather have conversation than argument. ;)
No one is arguing, ok. I just only refuted your claims, and exposed your doctrine that you believe in. I'm only asking you to consider you beliefs.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have. And upon review I cannot bring myself to refute the doctrine that is a fundamental pillar of the Christian faith: the Holy Trinity

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did a discussion on end times come to this btw lol :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that we know that the Lord Jesus is the ONLY TRUE GOD, who diversified himself in flesh. let's have a decent discussion concerning end times as the PO sates. I'm open to any questions or understanding.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have. And upon review I cannot bring myself to refute the doctrine that is a fundamental pillar of the Christian faith: the Holy Trinity
ok, let's have a look at what you cannot let go of your doctrine

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, let's have a look at what you cannot let go of your doctrine
This is not my doctrine. This is the doctrine of not only the reformers, but also of countless theologians throughout history.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not my doctrine. This is the doctrine of not only the reformers, but also of countless theologians throughout history.
this is correct, but it's not the Lord Jesus doctrine that he taught his disciples, who became his apostles. I teach what the apostles, and the disciples taught and what the EARLY CHURCH at Pentecost taught and knew. this is our, meaning, (the true church of the Lord Jesus) doctrine. and it's not new, nor have it been changed only misunderstood by the unlearned.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is correct, but it's not the Lord Jesus doctrine that he taught his disciples, who became his apostles. I teach what the apostles, and the disciples taught and what the EARLY CHURCH at Pentecost taught and knew. this is our, meaning, (the true church of the Lord Jesus) doctrine. and it's not new, nor have it been changed only misunderstood by the unlearned.
If this is true, why would Jesus pray to the Father to take this cup from me?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is true, why would Jesus pray to the Father to take this cup from me?
please understand that the Lord Jesus is the share of the Spirit "IN" flesh, scripture, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: verse 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross". see Mjh29, it was his will to humble himself in FLESH. please understand that the Lord Jesus is the G243 allos of HIMSELF in FLESH. a share of the Spirit in flesh.

so he prayed, as a MAN. because he was not yet glorified from the NATURAL flesh he was in. this is the beauty of "diversified oneness". one can pray, which is to talk to someone or your own self. this is nothing new.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please understand that the Lord Jesus is the share of the Spirit "IN" flesh, scripture, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: verse 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross". see Mjh29, it was his will to humble himself in FLESH. please understand that the Lord Jesus is the G243 allos of HIMSELF in FLESH. a share of the Spirit in flesh.

so he prayed, as a MAN. because he was not yet glorified from the NATURAL flesh he was in. this is the beauty of "diversified oneness". one can pray, which is to talk to someone or your own self. this is nothing new.
So Jesus in the flesh was praying to.....Future... Jesus?!?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jesus in the flesh was praying to.....Future... Jesus?!?

the Lord Jesus never prayed to, only pray the father. if he intercede (while in flesh, with blood) he prayed "to", which was on someone else's behalf, but not to for himself. just search "pray the Father"

Now concering the future, yes the Lord Jesus is the ONLY PERSON who is the Future, scripture, 1 Timothy 6:13-16 "I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; 14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen".

now think about this Mjh29, if the Lord Jesus according to verse 16 above is the "ONLY" ONE who have immortality, where do that leave your first Person in your trinity? if you have an answer please give it. but read those verse again for clarity.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um.... it leaves Him as.... God. As is the Spirit and Father.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about when Jesus says only the Father knows when Jesus will return?
Good question, see we're not arguing, but learning. now you asked, "What about when Jesus says only the Father knows when Jesus will return?".

again the beauty of "diversity" the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in the Godly principle found in Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". question, how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is a part of you. the answer, because you "will" it not to be known. sound strange? NO, Let’s see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". see that? "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God not remember? Answer, it's an act of the divine will of his. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. so how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord, Jesus is sitting on the throne, yes the Lord Jesus. what happens? the Spirit, (the Father, the Holy Ghost, the NOW GLORIFIED diversified spirit, the "LAMB"), comes and takes the book out of his hand. Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals". question, which hand did he the LAMB, the "ROOT" of David, the FATHER, take the book out of? that's right, the right hand. Remember Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". by the Father, (the diversified spirit, the Holy Spirit), took the book out of his "RIGHT" hand of the Lord Jesus, which signifies his will not to KNOW his return DATE. because the book contains all the information of what's the come (the END TIMES). so, only the Father, (the Holy Spirit, Diversified in flesh and bone, but with no blood), knows because the father, the ROOT took the book out of his "RIGHT". by our Lord being in flesh and bone, and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". The until is written in the book that was in the Lord's right hand, with the seals unbroken. So the Lord Jesus statement is true, no one knows only he who took the book, and that’s the FATHER, his diversified self with out flesh and bone. and it is the Father/Holy Spirit who is now on earth, making his (the Son, the diversified spirit) enemy his footstool.
Another mystery cleared up, by knowing "diversified oneness".

see Mjh29, this so called pillar of fundamental faith, the Trinity is losing some of its firmness, or is crumbling right before your face. and it is the Holy Word of God that is doing it.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
101, I appreciate that you are attempting you protect your beliefs, but perhaps you should start your own thread? I disagree with you doctrine, but I don't really want to get into it here, thanks.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101, I appreciate that you are attempting you protect your beliefs, but perhaps you should start your own thread? I disagree with you doctrine, but I don't really want to get into it here, thanks.
first thanks for the post, second it's not only my beliefs. 3 it's your right to disagree. 4 sure I'll start a thread.

be blessed, peace.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
first thanks for the post, second it's not only my beliefs. 3 it's your right to disagree. 4 sure I'll start a thread.

be blessed, peace.
Thanks 101...I'll keep an eye out for your thread!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks 101...I'll keep an eye out for your thread!
GINOLJC, thanks for the post, I have placed it in the Christian Theology Forum, entitle "The Godhead, Diversified Oneness". be blessed.