I'd like to have a calm, rational conversation about End Times...anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people who read and study the Bible are the one's who think they are better than other people and that power is useless to God. The Bible was never meant to empower the one's who read and study it. It was meant for God to use to show his trusted servants that their testimonies are true and accurate. When I started testifying to the knowledge of God called Christ, God would guide me to a few prophecies to prove to me that the words He was forming in my mind were true and accurate. This gave me more boldness before I was sent out to preach the gospel ( voice ) of God to His chosen believers. 99% of His chosen believers had never opened up a Bible.

If 99% of the 'believers' you know have never opened a bible, then they are not Christians, and neither are you. God has chosen to reveal himself to us through his own word. I'm not sure which 'voice' you are listening to, but if it is telling you you don't need scripture, then it is not the voice of God.

Reactions: Mjh29

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to stick to the OP in point #3 & #4. I believe if we discuss the two fold return it can put us into a setting as where we are at in these end times. surley we're in the last days but where in these last days. scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". so we know that we're in the LAST DAYS but where on the timeline, (not a date to set, but general times we're in). I suggest we start with the Lord first return.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
If 99% of the 'believers' you know have never opened a bible, then they are not Christians, and neither are you. God has chosen to reveal himself to us through his own word. I'm not sure which 'voice' you are listening to, but if it is telling you you don't need scripture, then it is not the voice of God.

None of God's other servants needed a Bible to go out and preach the gospel ( voice ) of God. All we do is speak the words that God forms in our mind from the mind of Christ. Why would I or any of God's chosen believers need a Bible when we can hear His Voice speaking to us?

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I would like to stick to the OP in point #3 & #4. I believe if we discuss the two fold return it can put us into a setting as where we are at in these end times. surley we're in the last days but where in these last days. scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". so we know that we're in the LAST DAYS but where on the timeline, (not a date to set, but general times we're in). I suggest we start with the Lord first return.

The Lord has been using many servants to speak for Him during the two witnesses of the millennium reign of Christ that started 2,000 years ago. I am the last servant to be used to testify to the knowledge called Christ, which is the hidden knowledge that contains the secret to how we're created and how we'll experience the future generation.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to Naomi25. my understanding of the end times is this. 70 weeks was determined on the Jews, or those who say that they are Jews and are not. and this 70 weeks included the temple, (the true one and the Physical one). these 70 weeks culminated in the coming of the Messiah, and the measure of the TRUE TEMPLE, and the destruction of the Physical temple. now we're in what is Called the "GRACE" period or the entrance of the Gentiles, (both Jews and other strangers who are not Jews by birth), remember there are two types of GENTILES. also understand 70 weeks is not a determining factor of the end, but it is a piece, or a reference point of the schema or the plan of God to bring the world to an end. Understand, I'm not setting any dates, but there are sign given that the bible indicate the end is near. and these 70 week are one. from reading the book of Revelation, (not saying I know everything about the book, but I have been given some insight) it contain some vision that have already happen. notebally, A. the birth of the Messiah chapter 12, (which is included in the 70 weeks). B. concering the measure of the TRUE Temple chapter 11 by the two witness are also included in the 70 weeks. chapter 10 is concering of the spreading of the GOSPEL. Chapters 9-6 are the consequences of not receiving the gospel, which is fully detailed in chapter 13-21. chapter 5 shows how all of this is KNOWN, and being EXECUTED, beginning at the resurrection of the Messiah and him being enthroned chapter 4, and chapter 4 & 3 the warning to his church, for the church must be judged first, then the world.

now this is just me, I don't expect you to accept this view, meaning (after reading the preface, and start reading backward chapter by chapter starting with chapter 12, and then picking back up at chapter 13 unto the end chapter 22). but it have put the book into perspective for me, with a smooth storyline for chapter to chapter uninterrupted.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
The Lord has been using many servants to speak for Him during the two witnesses of the millennium reign of Christ that started 2,000 years ago. I am the last servant to be used to testify to the knowledge called Christ, which is the hidden knowledge that contains the secret to how we're created and how we'll experience the future generation.
well that your opinion, and your business. and that quote you said, "The Lord has been using many servants to speak for Him". but didn't God say he have spoken unto by his Son, and we do have the Son words, scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". we have the record, or the witness as to what the Son have spoken unto us about, it's called the GOSPELS.

now as for the two witness, their witness are still in the world today, who are John the Baptist, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. and for your comments "that you're the "LAST" servants to speak for Him". that's hogwash. I suggest you read what happen to another prophet who made the same claim, that he was the LAST prophet. listen and understand, Romans 11:2 "God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal". so don't get the "GRAND" Head and think that your it, or the only one left, or the last one. save yourself some shame.

now, since you asked me a question may I ask you one. in Revelation chapter 11 who do you believe, (NOT THINK) but believe they are? just names no explanation. I'll be waiting for your answer, thanks in advance.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

well that your opinion, and your business. and that quote you said, "The Lord has been using many servants to speak for Him". but didn't God say he have spoken unto by his Son, and we do have the Son words, scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". we have the record, or the witness as to what the Son have spoken unto us about, it's called the GOSPELS.

now as for the two witness, their witness are still in the world today, who are John the Baptist, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. and for your comments "that you're the "LAST" servants to speak for Him". that's hogwash. I suggest you read what happen to another prophet who made the same claim, that he was the LAST prophet. listen and understand, Romans 11:2 "God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal". so don't get the "GRAND" Head and think that your it, or the only one left, or the last one. save yourself some shame.

now, since you asked me a question may I ask you one. in Revelation chapter 11 who do you believe, (NOT THINK) but believe they are? just names no explanation. I'll be waiting for your answer, thanks in advance.

You were destined to believe in your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible. I was destined to know what man and God are and how they were created. I also learned what the beast is and why it was created and know that it and the false prophet ( Satan ) will be destroyed on the day of the Lord along with all the visible images and thoughts that created men experienced during this temporary generation. The knowledge of God called Christ that I had to testify to during this second witness of the millennium reign of Christ also revealed how we'll experience life in the next generation called the new heaven and earth.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were destined to believe in your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible. I was destined to know what man and God are and how they were created. I also learned what the beast is and why it was created and know that it and the false prophet ( Satan ) will be destroyed on the day of the Lord along with all the visible images and thoughts that created men experienced during this temporary generation. The knowledge of God called Christ that I had to testify to during this second witness of the millennium reign of Christ also revealed how we'll experience life in the next generation called the new heaven and earth.

and your point.........?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*takes a deep, calming breath* I'm pretty sure, on our last, three conversations, I've not said that think there is nothing left to be fulfilled. You seem to be hearing that I'm full preterist or something. Let me try and be frank: I acknowledge that "the Antichrist" did not stand in the temple (if we're actually talking about a rebuilt Jewish temple). I acknowledge that the 'saints' weren't beheaded during the 70AD siege and therefore must occur at a later date (if there is a 7 year tribulation rather than it being the time between Christ's coming...plenty of saints being beheaded at the moment).

Okay...all of that fully on the table, I believe the question I've asked the last three times, that you've consistently dodged or ignored was: how do you explain that a lot (but not all) of what Jesus predicted, came true in 70AD? You have to deal with it...if you continue to ignore, dodge or attempt to turn everything back on me, it ultimately just degrades your own view. We must each, calmly, deal with our views...the good, the difficult, etc.

How about you lay out on the table for all of us of what exactly happened in 70A.D that makes you believe it has anything to do with the Great Tribulation. I'm not dodging anything, I've already pointed out everything that points to the contrary based on what you actually stated.

Clowns on Youtube are one thing, and we can agree there, but you are poohooing the word of God. Peter, under the clear influence of the Holy Spirit on Penetcost, quoted the Prophet Joel about it now being the Last Days. Do you think they got it wrong? Do you think after him Paul, and the writer of Hebrews also got it wrong? Because their wording in quite clear.

The king James version:
(Acts 2:14-20) "¶ But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judæa, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: {15} For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. {16} But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; {17} And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: {18} And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: {19} And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: {20} The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"

What "last days" are you referring to? The "last days" description here is about as vague as the numerous versus with the number 1,000. This could be referring to the very last "acts" of Jesus Christ before his actual ascension into heaven. He of course 'appeared' again before Paul, but again, it wasn't a literal appearance since his appearance occurred "from heaven", as if in the form of a powerful vision, as Paul explained in 2 Corinthians 12. There hasn't been an event of anything like the Pentecost ever since, and as described in the rest of the chapter, the only other time this COULD occur again is at some point in the the last days, the real last days that is.

Granted, I don't think the 'end' is yet (here we all are), but Paul would perhaps disagree with you about the Gospel being preached to all nations:

Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness:

He was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated by the Spirit,
seen by angels,
proclaimed among the nations,
believed on in the world,

taken up in glory. - 1 Timothy 3:16

because of the hope laid up for you in heaven. Of this you have heard before in the word of the truth, the gospel, which has come to you, as indeed in the whole world it is bearing fruit and increasing—as it also does among you, since the day you heard it and understood the grace of God in truth, - Colossians 1:5-6

The point being...things may be more ready for Christ than you think...even non-withstanding a Rapture.

Well I know that the gospel wasn't preached to Asia at that point, since God specifically told Paul not to. Contrary to what you believe, God had other plans. In other words, it really wasn't preached among all nations at that point, still isn't in fact. God help you if you go to North Korea preaching the gospel. I would love to see if you can make it out of there in one piece.

(Acts 16:6-8) "Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, {7} After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. {8} And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas."

How is death defeated on the Rapture for the Saints then throughout the Tribulation? I would say death still has quite a sting for them. Death is only defeated when it has no power...death is no more.

Death was defeated the moment Jesus rose from the dead, therefore it has no power over the saints because of the promise of receiving our glorified bodies on the day of the Lord. For the bride of Christ, death is no more, but for the world, it will persist until the throne judgement. This isn't hard to understand, the events that unfold in the last days are spelled out for you in Revelation, spoken of throughout the Bible, revealed in the book of Revelation.

As far as a 'judgement' for the righteous, well, it will happen. But not in terms of punishments, the bible says we will be rewarded (or not) for what we have done. For those who have done much with the 'talents' given us, much will be given...that sort of thing. It doesn't effect salvation at all. That is the time when we will hear "well done, good and faithful servant".

And that's exactly what I mean by judgment. I don't care about whatever "rewards" you think you will get, I'm all about how it effects your salvation, the only thing that matters to me when it comes down to it as it should every real Christian preaching the gospel.

Last edited:

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
or don't, whatever
no, you prolly weren't, sorry. You are now claiming to know God?

I understand this passage that no human being can understand unless you're a created man who was chosen by God to testify to the knowledge called Christ.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Jesus was one of those human beings who learned what a created man and the "breath of life" are versus the formed flesh of man called a human being.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

The "breath of life" is the image of God where man was created, also known as the Word of God, or Tree of Life.

Revelation 2
7: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.'

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States

Yes. Jesus was the first servant of God to begin testifying to the knowledge called Christ that revealed what the beast is, how we're created, what happens on the day of the Lord and how we'll experience life after that day. I am the last servant to testify to the knowledge called Christ to end the millennium reign of Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Jesus was one of those human beings who learned what a created man and the "breath of life" are versus the formed flesh of man called a human being.
eldios, I have one question for you, did not the Lord Jesus himself make man? so why did he had to learn what a created man and the "breath of life" are. is he not that "breath of Life?" who "form" the first man on Day 3, and created another man on day 6 who's gender was female?.... well. and the Image of God is "ANOTHER" of himself, which Adam is. I would like to hear your answer on that.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

eldios, I have one question for you, did not the Lord Jesus himself make man? so why did he had to learn what a created man and the "breath of life" are. is he not that "breath of Life?" who "form" the first man on Day 3, and created another man on day 6 who's gender was female?.... well. and the Image of God is "ANOTHER" of himself, which Adam is. I would like to hear your answer on that.

How can the flesh named Jesus create a man? The Truth is that our Creator who created the Tree of Life is totally invisible to a created man who was created in the Tree of Life, also known as the Word of God. They planned to use visible people ( human beings ) like Noah, Abraham, Israel, Joseph, Moses, David, Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus, Peter, Paul and the one typing this sentence to write or speak the words formed in our minds from information called Christ. This is the reason chosen believers listen to our gospel ( voice ) of God that we preach to you and not use your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible.

One created man is created with information to form two bodies. One body should be a male ( Adam ) and one body should be a female ( Eve ) to be eternal partners without ever having to be married and who will never be divorced. During this temporary generation, the visible images including the flesh of man was born of information called Satan so each body birthed from the womb of the female body named Eve only got one body instead of two bodies. Cain did not have a partner to be with so when he took another body to be his wife, he was committing adultery which every inhabitant on earth did. Each human being ( body ) contained information of both male and female so when a human being marries another human being in this generation, it was committing adultery. This is why it's impossible for human beings to obey this commandment; "Thou shalt not commit adultery". This will be straightened out in the next generation after Satan and the beast have been deleted from the program.

Jesus was the first to understand that one created man is both male and female. This is why he understood this;

Mark 10
2: And Pharisees came up and in order to test him asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?"
3: He answered them, "What did Moses command you?"
4: They said, "Moses allowed a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to put her away."
5: But Jesus said to them, "For your hardness of heart he wrote you this commandment.
6: But from the beginning of creation, `God made them male and female.'
7: `For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,
8: and the two shall become one flesh.' So they are no longer two but one flesh.
9: What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder."
10: And in the house the disciples asked him again about this matter.
11: And he said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another, commits adultery against her;
12: and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery."

Last edited: