If all children go to Heaven and if Hell is forever then it seems that it's GOOD when children die, right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If all children go to Heaven and if Hell is forever then it seems that it's GOOD when children die, right?​

All Natural born “bodies” shall die. (God requires that).

Regardless of AGE, God Already KNOWS “IF” an individual WILL “by their Heartful Truth”, choose Him…or Not.

Fact: God “searches”, or otherwise TESTS, observes, reveals to mankind, that EVERY individual naturally born ALIVE, has their TRUTH in their Heart, examined BY GOD.

Regardless of WHEN their BODY DIES, Regardless of “IF” man heard, knew what their Hearts Thoughts WOULD Choose…
God Knows…and ACTS accordingly.

* Hell IS a Complex PLACE.
……Divisions, Levels
* Hell HAS accommodated;
…..Saved souls of manKIND.
* Hell DOES accommodate;
…..Unsaved souls of manKIND
* Hell SHALL accommodate;
…..Body’s of Unsaved souls of manKIND
* LIFELESS (without its Blood) Body’s and
That body’s LIFELESS (without Gods Breath) Soul and Body’s SHALL be DESTROYED IN HELL. BURNED, ASH, Forgotten and Remembered no more.

* Hell HAS, DOES, SHALL … accommodate;
…..Angelic Unholy (Against God) Spirits.
* They ARE Spirits and SHALL NEVER DIE.
* Those Alive, Living, Spirits SHALL forever REMAIN Alive, Continually ONLY IN FIRE, Which SHALL NOT KILL them, Nor IS there ever an OPTION for THEM to LEAVE.

* The FIRE does NOT burn them to ASH.

* IMAGINE “forever”, ONLY Seeing Fire, ONLY Smelling the putrid smell of burning Sulfur (Brimstone), ONLY Hearing the crackle of Fire, ONLY Tasting the Heat of a sulfur Fire, ONLY Feeling the Heat of Fire….FOREVER, with NO RELIEF, NO ESCAPE.

* THEY SHALL BE Remembered…as the SMOKE of their Hell Habitat/Forever Estate, shall Rise up and be seen ON Earth.

* While Living UNSAVED souls of men, IN HELL, DO experience the same EFFECTS As a DEMONIC Angel IN Hell…it’s TEMPORARY

* A mans Body without BLOOD (life), Knows, Feels, NOTHING.
* A mans Soul without GODS BREATH (life), Knows, Feeling NOTHING.
* A mans LIFELESS body, LIFELESS soul…
Knows, Feels NOTHING….WHICH SHALL burn to ash AFTER receipt of His judgement and Sentencing.

AND BTW, the Division of Hell appointed for Living Souls of men, IS already Overcome by Christ Jesus’ … The Swallowing UP of Hell, IS the VICTORY that shall follow AFTER no mortals exist, judgements, sentencing.

Glory to God,
Taken
Your opinions are unbiblical.

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your non-specified accusation is unsubstantiated thus noted as irrelevant.
No. The burden of proof is on you.
I find your opinions to be unbiblical.
You are free to challenge that observation by providing biblical proof.
Otherwise, my statement stands unchallenged and completely relevant.

/

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't "see" that babies are spiritually wicked because you read the Bible like it's an ordinary book and with human logic. But the Bible is spiritual and therefore must be spiritually discerned.

Do you have any idea how silly this sounds. Silly being the kindest word I can think of.

First, I assume you do read your Holy Bible? And if so I assume you are not stuck in just a few select books that bolster your ideas?

You are aware that nothing gets born or enters into life unless it comes into being because our heavenly Father designed the system of life to begin with.

Did Eve expletive it up. You bet she did... BIG TIME. She was just plain stupid and let a "MALE" serpent lead her astray because her "MALE" husband had never done anything to her that was not good. And the Lord God who spoke to Adam seemingly only talked to her after she ate and they were condemned to leave the garden and she would have much pain and difficulty in delivering children...

But I digress.....

You are aware of the fact that our Holy God is the one whop has fashioned each and every spirit that is placed into man (people) when they are born?

If you were of a Calvin mind then you would believe that for every person born God predestined them...
and that predestination could be ...

According to John Calvin, predestination is God’s unchangeable decree from before the creation of the world that he would freely save some people (the elect), foreordaining them to eternal life, while the others (the reprobate) would be “barred from access to” salvation and sentenced to “eternal death (180, 184).
So in my opinion I say whether or not anyone does or does not get baptised into the Father, Son , or Holy Spirit
could not possibly have a bearing if you have been chosen to be one of the elect, or you have been barred.

(THIS IS WHY I AM NOT A PREDESTINATION PERSON BECAUSE ONCE HAVING HEARD OF HELL FIRE... AND WANTING DESPERATELY TO AVOID THAT, IF I AM NOT CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF THE ELECT THEN NOTHING I CAN DO WILL HELP ME)

Again I digress... so sorry.

Now... based on what you say " You can't "see" that babies are spiritually wicked because you read the Bible like it's an ordinary book and with human logic."

And knowing that everyone's spirit was fashioned before the foundations of the earth... are YOU ACTUALLY SAYING THAT ALL SPIRITS THAT GOD HAS MADE AND PUT INTO THOSE FERTILIZED EGGS ARE WICKED?

For there is no other explanation of your beliefs.

But it cannot be Jeremiah who it is said... in Jeremiah 1:5 "“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

AND it did not apply to David.... where it is said in Psalm 139:16 where it is written "Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

AND WHAT ABOUT your Savior and mine. Christ Jesus. You really think he came into this world spiritually wicked?

Isaiah 44:24 ESV​

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: “I am the Lord, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,

Galatians 1:15 ESV​

But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by his grace,

Psalm 127:3 ESV​

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Just one quick question before I stop.... Are you one of the religions who believes in baby baptisms? Either Catholic or Protestant? Is it because you feel that a baby baptism will remove wickedness from their spirit?

No, you don't have to answer that.

From what I have read I will say I believe over the years you have been taught wrong on this because
it does not make sense....

God has given us such an example in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. We find that Abraham pleaded to God that if there were ten righteous, would He still destroy the cities? God said no He will not destroy the cities if there ten righteous.

Common sense tells us that there should at least be more than ten righteous (babies) living at that time. But history says otherwise. because God did destroy the cities, meaning that there were no ten righteous.

What was the sin that caused Sodom and Gomorrah to be destroyed.

Were the babies living there at the time... the BABIES... sodomizing the grown men or the girl babies expletive the grown men????

10 righteous had nothing to do with babies..... they were not to the age of consent which is the age Jesus
started to come into His own.

Do you still believe babies are innocent? Why can't you believe it is God who wrote Psalms 58:3-8?

Do you even know what Psalm 58 is about....?

3 The wicked are estranged from the womb;
they go astray from birth, speaking lies.
4 They have venom like the venom of a serpent,
like the deaf adder that stops its ear,
5 so that it does not hear the voice of charmers
or of the cunning enchanter.
6 O God, break the teeth in their mouths;
tear out the fangs of the young lions, O Lord!
7 Let them vanish like water that runs away;
when he aims his arrows, let them be blunted.
8 Let them be like the snail that dissolves into slime,
like the stillborn child who never sees the sun.

The easiest to understand commentary on Psalm 58 is Mathew Henry's

Read and re-read again what I bolded in red....

Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise)​

<< Psalm 57 | Psalm 58 | Psalm 59 >>
(Read all of Psalm 58)
Complete Concise

Chapter Contents​

Wicked judges described and reproved. (1-5) A prayer that they may be disabled, and their ruin predicted. (6-11)

Commentary on Psalm 58:1-5​

(Read Psalm 58:1-5)
When wrong is done under the form of law, it is worse than any other; especially it is grievous to behold those who profess to be children of God, joining together against any of his people. We should thank the Lord for merciful restraints; we should be more earnest in seeking renewing grace, more watchful over ourselves, and more patient under the effects of fallen nature in others. The corruption of their nature was the root of bitterness. We may see in children the wickedness of the world beginning. They go astray from God and their duty as soon as possibly they can. And how soon will little children tell lies! It is our duty to take pains to teach them, and above all, earnestly to pray for converting grace to make our children new creatures. Though the poison be within, much of it may be kept from breaking forth to injure others. When the Saviour's words are duly regarded, the serpent becomes harmless. But those who refuse to hear heavenly wisdom, must perish miserably, for ever.

Commentary on Psalm 58:6-11​

(Read Psalm 58:6-11)
David prayed that the enemies of God's church and people might be disabled to do further mischief. We may, in faith, pray against the designs of the enemies of the church. He foretells their ruin. And who knows the power of God's anger? The victories of the Just One, in his own person and that of his servants, over the enemies of man's salvation, produce a joy which springs not from revenge, but from a view of the Divine mercy, justice, and truth, shown in the redemption of the elect, the punishment of the ungodly, and the fulfilment of the promises. Whoever duly considers these things, will diligently seek the reward of righteousness, and adore the Providence which orders all thing aright in heaven and in earth.

To God Be The Glory

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't "see" that babies are spiritually wicked because you read the Bible like it's an ordinary book and with human logic. But the Bible is spiritual and therefore must be spiritually discerned.

God has given us such an example in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. We find that Abraham pleaded to God that if there were ten righteous, would He still destroy the cities? God said no He will not destroy the cities if there ten righteous.

Common sense tells us that there should at least be more than ten righteous (babies) living at that time. But history says otherwise. because God did destroy the cities, meaning that there were no ten righteous.

Do you still believe babies are innocent? Why can't you believe it is God who wrote Psalms 58:3-8?

To God Be The Glory
No, I think those who call babies wicked are children of Satan.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't Jesus prove that all it takes is genuine repentance in order for even a serious sinner to be saved?

Where will I find priests giving "last rites" in the Bible? And for that matter, where will I even find Christian "priests" officiating on earth?
Having no earthly Temple means there could be no earthly priesthood. The priesthood of the elect is served in heaven.

The criminal who hung alongside Jesus at Calvary, acknowledged at that he and his partner in crime were guilty, and deserving of death, but Jesus was innocent. So this one asked for Jesus to remember him when he got into his kingdom and Jesus reply was "truly I tell you today you will be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43)

Was this thief going to be with Jesus in heaven that day? The answer is clearly NO! Jesus was in his tomb for three days and nights, so it was impossible for him to be with Jesus anywhere that day. Also Jesus did not return to heaven for 40 days after his resurrection. So what was Jesus promising this repentant criminal? A place in heaven? NO! He told the man that he would be with him in "paradise".

Where is paradise? Where was the first paradise where God put humans in the first place? God planted that garden and it was always his intention to have the human race live forever on earth. It was the devil who prevented Adam and Eve from enjoying their paradise home and spreading its boundaries all over the earth till the whole world looked like the garden of Eden. It was he who put up the roadblocks to their continuing life in paradise, though all he could do was tempt them, he showed us his methods.....target the younger and less experienced.....and use emotional leverage to seal the deal.

The criminal died and was probably buried somewhere, but he did not go to heaven or hell.....he was promised a resurrection in the earthly paradise to come.....he will be among the 'unrighteous' who will get to learn more about the man who died alongside of him, and whose life was sacrificed on his behalf. Jesus will call him from his grave, as he will all the dead as he promised. (John 5:28-29) He will have much to learn.

The devil has no new tricks, because the old ones have been working very well for him since our beginnings. Human nature does not change, regardless of what time period we live in.
The Catholic church plays God on Earth.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
……Divisions, Levels
* Hell HAS accommodated;
* Hell DOES accommodate;
You seem to have confused Dante's Inferno with the Bible. - LOL

/

Reactions: Aunty Jane

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I think those who call babies wicked are children of Satan.
Okay, you win. There's no getting to you, however; the Gospel has been preached to you and there's no more excuse.

Romans 3:10 reads:

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This verse is heavy being that God is the Author of the Bible and strictly He said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" and this my friend include "babies." This is God's assessment of the human race.

No more denials of Scripture!!!

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, you win. There's no getting to you, however; the Gospel has been preached to you and there's no more excuse.

This verse is heavy being that God is the Author of the Bible and strictly He said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" and this my friend include "babies."

To God Be The Glory
I didn't win. You LOST Only Satan's children believe babies burn in Hell

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to have confused Dante's Inferno with the Bible. - LOL

/
Not familiar with Dante’s inferno to consider any reference from that.

It’s not rocket science to Learn or Comprehend there are divisions in Hell.
From a gulf of water to the deepest pit.
From ability to see to complete darkness.
From chains of immobility to limited mobility.
Maybe you should focus more on what the Bible SAYS, rather than Dante.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should focus more on what the Bible SAYS, rather than Dante.
That means a lot coming from you.
You failed to provide biblical evidence for your claims.
Not sure how you would even know what the Bible says.
But there you are trying to remove a non-existent speck from my eye.
You know what a plank is, right? Or do I need to provide a reference?

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not familiar with Dante’s inferno to consider any reference from that.
Read this and you'll be smarter. - LOL (note bold - my emphasis)

Inferno (Italian: [iɱˈfɛrno]; Italian for "Hell") is the first part of Italian writer Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy. It is followed by Purgatorio and Paradiso. The Inferno describes Dante's journey through Hell, guided by the ancient Roman poet Virgil. In the poem, Hell is depicted as nine concentric circles of torment located within the Earth; it is the "realm ... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen".[1] As an allegory, the Divine Comedy represents the journey of the soul toward God, with the Inferno describing the recognition and rejection of sin.[2]

/

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amen....if ears are stopped up, there is no way to reach someone who cant be told anything apart from the party line..

And yet it says that on the basis of Christ's ransom, we can have righteousness credited to us ahead of time, so that our sins can be forgiven right now....we can have a "righteous" standing before God by the way we live this life.
Romans 4:2-3...(see also Gal 3:6; James 2:23)
".... if Abraham was declared righteous as a result of works, he would have reason to boast, but not with God. 3 For what does the scripture say? “Abraham put faith in Jehovah, and it was counted to him as righteousness." (quoting Gen 15:6)

It was Abraham's faith that prompted his works, so there is a way to be viewed as righteous by God even in our sinful state. Its about our choices and how we mirror Christ in our attitudes.

What sins does Jesus forgive? He came to undo what Adam did to us....born in sin and with a propensity to do wrong...it is in our DNA and there is nothing we can do to eradicate it....God "remembers that we are dust" but that covers the sin or imperfection that we inherited, not the sins we may commit deliberately in spite of the fact that we know better.

Not many realize that there are two kinds of sin.....the one we can't help (its born in us) and the one we commit in spite of knowing God's commands. One can lead to the other but only if we allow it to by not exercising self control (which is a fruit of God's spirit).

Though a baby may be "born in sin", there is no way that God holds a baby accountable for sin inherited from Adam.
Since there is no immortal soul, a baby who dies will go to hades like everyone else because hades is just the common grave of all mankind. The Jews knew it as "sheol". (Eccl 9:5, 10)

This verse is heavy being that God is the Author of the Bible and strictly He said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" and this my friend include "babies." This is God's assessment of the human race.

I don't believe that it is a denial of scripture, so much as a sad ignorance that only allows a smidgen of knowledge to surface.
What is that saying...? "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"....it is more dangerous than most people realize when it comes to the Bible's overall message.

Jack has very limited knowledge and is so out of his depth in these discussions, but indoctrination leads this kind of person to conclude on very flimsy evidence, what the Bible has never taught. The attitude towards the KJV is also very telling...as if God personally wrote every word in archaic English. The KJV is a translation like all the rest....it has many errors and only careful Bible study will reveal them...a study of theology never will.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jun and Auntie,and others here who are also Jehovah Witnesses (JW's founded in 1884) do not believe in the divinity of Jesus.
They believe Archangel Michael left Heaven and was "miraculously conceived by the Virgin Mary.

They believe what their official bible, The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. Which has changed certain traditional scriptures so to keep to and further the JW teachings.

Other Protestant denominations disagree. And that is why we will be in conflict.

Reactions: Debp

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The burden of proof is on you.
I find your opinions to be unbiblical.
You are free to challenge that observation by providing biblical proof.
Otherwise, my statement stands unchallenged and completely relevant.

/
That means a lot coming from you.
You failed to provide biblical evidence for your claims.
Not sure how you would even know what the Bible says.
But there you are trying to remove a non-existent speck from my eye.
You know what a plank is, right? Or do I need to provide a reference?

/

I know what unfounded accusations are.
I know using Dante’s works of fiction are irrelevant to this thread.
I know what a troll is.
I know what too lazy, too ignorant to verify what they hear is.
Already suggested you put down Fiction and read Scripture.
Here is a reference starting point, show some maturity and read and study for yourself.

All Natural born “bodies” shall die. (God requires that).
Gen. 9:5

Regardless of AGE, God Already KNOWS “IF” an individual WILL “by their Heartful Truth”, choose Him…or Not.
1 John 3:20

Fact: God “searches”, or otherwise TESTS, observes, reveals to mankind, that EVERY individual naturally born ALIVE, has their TRUTH in their Heart, examined BY GOD.
Jer 17:10

Regardless of WHEN their BODY DIES, Regardless of “IF” man heard, knew what their Hearts Thoughts WOULD Choose…
God Knows…and ACTS accordingly.
1 John 3:20

……Divisions, Levels
Luke 16:20

* Hell HAS accommodated;
Luke 16:22

* Hell DOES accommodate;
Luke 16:23

* LIFELESS (without its Blood) Body’s and
That body’s LIFELESS (without Gods Breath) Soul and Body’s SHALL be DESTROYED IN HELL. BURNED, ASH, Forgotten and Remembered no more.
Matt 18:28

BTW, you do not NEED an IGNORE “tab” to scroll past my posts!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, you do not NEED an IGNORE “tab” to scroll past my posts!
So, if I see you coming toward me on the sidewalk, should I cross the street and walk on the other side?

/

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if I see you coming toward me on the sidewalk, should I cross the street and walk on the other side?

/

Impressive you whined about not having Scriptural references. But have nothing to say about Scriptural references you wanted and were given.
No surprise, No less than expected.

Cross the street? Seems more like you are on a path to the other side of the Earth. Enjoy your stay. I won’t be thinking of you.

• Haha
Reactions: St. SteVen