I'm a non-Christian, where can I post?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
First of all to answer your last statement. I do not believe there is going to be an earthly physical and an exact literal 1000 year rule after Christ returns. This will be the harvest time and then the new heaven and earth. I believe since Christ's ascension, the Kingdom was established and those in Christ are in it today. He rules today from Heaven and into the earth through us, as the presence of God, his Temple. This is the symbolic, undetermined 1000 year rule, ongoing today.

Got it!

The cat is out of the bag, so to speak. We do need divine intervention, and very soon if not today. I just cannot pinpoint or gauge the time or point of complete run away, a place of no return, as of yet.

I know what you mean.

What is your take, as read in the Book of Revelation of the 144,000? Literal, symbolic...or of another kind.

The 144k are "servants of God." The tribes of Israel are symbolic, and each tribe has a characteristic. If you are a servant of God, you fit into one of those "tribes," and these are the type of people whom Christ "chooses." These are the "elect." The actual number is symbolic and mathematical, and has a meaning, but I haven't studied it out yet. The 7th chapter, vs 1-8, is not in chronological order. It's a kind of side note. These people will not be harmed during the tribulation, these people will have headed the messages and seen the signs. They are the ones who Jesus says will run when it all starts to come apart. There's a lot more to be said about the 144K, but I can't write a book here.

Suffice it to say, salvation is not for everyone. It just isn't. It's like an orange grove. There are thousands of trees, each bears thousands of oranges, each orange has a bunch of seeds. Each seed can become an orange tree--but almost none do. The grower selects a seed and plants it in the new earth, and it becomes a tree only then, and an orchard later.

You sound like one of the 144K to me. But I can't judge that.

I appreciate you post. I do love Christ as I believe you do and are becoming more 'like' his spirit every day, in his fullness or the same as he, into your future immortal body.

I know you do--love Christ, that is. More importantly, your Father knows you love him. There'll be no perishing for you! :)

Blessing to you and the truth that only the Spirit and Christ reveals to you

Amen
pray2.gif

Reactions: APAK

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea is that there are many coming saying they are Jesus Christ returned. That's not what Veridicans are saying. We are saying that we are Christ, and you should be, too, or your life is just a waste.
I’ll state it again. The kingdom doesn’t come in food or drink or even in WORD. The kingdom has come in power.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, no. Let's not confuse things: I'm talking about you, specifically. You are the World Church. Everything about your personality, everything about your theology. You are the Church that failed me. I'm not bitter, but don't you dare try this "no true Scotsman" routine with me.

Man over woman... You know what's interesting is that when one focuses only on the Gospels, one begins to see that Jesus treated his male and female disciples pretty equally. And that's long before any kind of women's rights. I think men and women are equal. I really do. I think when the world ends, we're all going to die equally, so we should treat each other equally while we live.
The mainstream churches are failing many . But you have failed you .
Did you know that even the false jospeh smith had some serious things right about the mainstream churches of HIS day .
YET he led people into an even worse place . You are in dire and grave danger on the path you are on .
Sure you might see problems within the main church , so too have others , and yet they KNOW not
they are leading the people out of a dangerous place and right into an even more dangerous place .
You must repent of this new age stuff you bring . You must pick that bible back up again and cry unto the LORD
for the mercy of HIS grace and then stay planted in that bible . Just read it over and over and over again .
You are in grave danger . And i truly wish more folks would warn you of the grave danger you are in .
This is serious . You must flee the pit you have fallen into . CRY unto the LORD and Get in that bible .

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It does not matter what it means to you. It matters what it means.

No, it only matters to me what it means to me. Our church has defined the term and what we mean when we utter it. Think of it like fag in England. It's a cigarette. You may not go out for a pack of fags, but I sure have.
coffeelaugh.gif

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it only matters to me what it means to me. Our church has defined the term and what we mean when we utter it. Think of it like fag in England. It's a cigarette. You may not go out for a pack of fags, but I sure have.
coffeelaugh.gif
Sadly many will end up on the wrong side. Because they worried what it meant to them, and not what it really meant

A cigarette is a cigarette whether it be called a fag, a smoke, a stick or whatever you call it.

Now if your called a pipe a cigarette, jut because that is what it means to you. Well then there is an issue, a pipe is a pipe no matter what you call it. its not a cigarette

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yahshua is definitely unique and only one. Technically he was the prophesized and promised ANOINTED Deliverer or Savior - the Messiah. That was his mission. It was a critical mission. We can never have that mission of course. Yahshua opened the gate to heaven for us.

Amen.

There is one thing that all in Christ have that is the same as Yahshua @Eternally Grateful , and that is we are all ANOINTED by the same Spirit of God as Yahshua.

Strictly speaking, the Hebrew word 'mashiach' and the Greek word 'Christos' means Messiah OR just the anointed one. What was added in both the OT and NT for many was his UNIQUE MISSION. So we are all anointed and not on a Deliverer mission of course.

So the title Christ is technically correct for us to attach to ourselves, if and only if we know this means we are anointed, AS THE FIRST and ONLY CHRIST. He was the FIRST from the dead and the only one able to be the DELIVERER. And the only one then to have the authority to handle the 'SCROLL.' We are the first fruits or offspring of Christ's life mission and his spirit. We are becoming as Christ in this sense. It is unavoidable. That is what the Spirit is doing inside of us if we let it! You must know this right? We are BECOMING CHRIST.

Dang.
rubeyes.gif
Well said.

I'm not afraid of being as Christ, or becoming him as long as you know my and your mission is quite different, as a member of the Body, of the Leader and King, the FIRST anointed one by the Father's Spirit, who had to be the Deliverer to get us into HIS Body, into the Kingdom of God today - our new home. I as you are not accustomed to using the symbol 'Christ' directly attached to our first name. I'm as Christ by using or associating myself with Yahshua's 'mission surname.' But think about it. We are of his family now, in his Body. We are his descendants. So what else can we write to intimately relate to him? I do not say APAK Christ myself because MOST people cannot understand the rationale or basis for it, especially if you think that Yahshua was equal with his Father, the God of all. It is a radical move indeed although it seems a sound one to me. There is nothing here that is blasphemous, unless you are diehard Trinitarian and you can then use or impose this type of doctrine over it...and make some hay, that is not real.

I agree with the above 100%. When I used terms like Edward Christ or APAK Christ, it's to illustrate a point. But I would like to make one point here--there are very few saved people. There have never been very many saved people. There will be a lot more that come out of the tribulation, but between the time of Jesus and now, relatively speaking, there have not been a lot of truly saved people. There are, however, a lot of people who think they are saved. And it's not that they would go to hell, but there are a lot of people who simply perish when they die. Just wanted to make that point for some reason.
nixweiss.gif

Reactions: APAK

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

Dang.
rubeyes.gif
Well said.

I agree with the above 100%. When I used terms like Edward Christ or APAK Christ, it's to illustrate a point. But I would like to make one point here--there are very few saved people. There have never been very many saved people. There will be a lot more that come out of the tribulation, but between the time of Jesus and now, relatively speaking, there have not been a lot of truly saved people. There are, however, a lot of people who think they are saved. And it's not that they would go to hell, but there are a lot of people who simply perish when they die. Just wanted to make that point for some reason.
nixweiss.gif
So why is it they were not saved?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I would like to make one point here--there are very few saved people. There have never been very many saved people. There will be a lot more that come out of the tribulation, but between the time of Jesus and now, relatively speaking, there have not been a lot of truly saved people. There are, however, a lot of people who think they are saved. And it's not that they would go to hell, but there are a lot of people who simply perish when they die. Just wanted to make that point for some reason.
nixweiss.gif

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happened in the first century. This is when apostate Israel’s house was made desolate.

The First Great Tribulation, was the effect of God Wrath.
IOW, God Power Caused the FLOOD.

The First Great Tribulation, was NOT apostate people.
The First Great Tribulation, was BECAUSE of apostate people.
The First Great Tribulation, was a JUDGEMENT upon apostate people “AND” the Saving of Faithful people.

You are calling Israel’s house apostate, desolate, and The Last Great Tribulation.

No. There has been no Great Judgement Against Israel, or apostate Gentiles for that matter. There has been no Great Saving of All the faithful lifted Upon off the the face of the Earth, as in Noah’s day. There has been Destruction upon the whole world, as in Noah’s Day.

And Before the Last Great Tribulation ... (unlike in Noah’s day)...there shall be a World revival of Men believing, their souls saved, their body’s killed.

But the Separations of the Saved from the Unsaved....shall be the same as in Noah’s day....The Saved shall be lifted up off the face of the earth to the Clouds. The unsaved will go on about their merriment, partying, drinking, conniving, marrying, blah, blah.
The Unsaved will be Overwhelmed by Gods Works to destroy them with the Earth.

Matt 24:
[37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[38] For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
[39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Thereafter will they face Judgement for their eternal disposition.

In Noah’s day...(the SAVED faithful)

Gen 7:
[18] And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
19] And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
[20] Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

Have you ever been 15 cubits above the mountain tops? If so, you were IN the clouds, not on the face of the earth.

Many are still ON the face of the earth, that are apostate.
Many are still ON the face of the earth, that are faithful.
The Last Great Tribulation has not YET occurred.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea is that there are many coming saying they are Jesus Christ returned. That's not what Veridicans are saying. We are saying that we are Christ, and you should be, too, or your life is just a waste.

You should have learned WHO Jesus IS and WHO Christ IS before teaching and preaching a created man IS Christ.

Jesus IS the (uncreated) Word of God.
Christ IS the (uncreated) Power and Wisdom and Seed of God.

The Created man DOES NOT BECOME the uncreated Christ!
To teach and preach so, is an extreme contrast to the Word of God.

Many will say, Christ is here, Christ is there, run and see.
You are right about one thing, that your teaching is unique, teaching and preaching men become Christ. You are patently in error.

And No mans life is a waste that wholly believes Jesus is the one and only Christ. Again you are patently in error.

Glory to God,
Taken

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, Jesus isn't a priest, he's the Son of God. We become His priests. And clearly you agree with that. So... In the church, everyone is encouraged to become ordained. They don't have to be, but it's encouraged.
I quoted some scriptures that point to only Jesus as our High Priest but you ignored them. I also asked you how many followers do you have for your cult but you ignored that too.

Reactions: amigo de christo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

Dang.
rubeyes.gif
Well said.

nixweiss.gif
These are my current, immediate and spontaneous thoughts for you since you just barely entered this site. I'm saying this because I see there are some folks here who have already pre-judged you in err without real cause. You are rattling their houses of truth. Most folks do not like their truth being attacked, and especially since they see you still as a stranger bringing 'strange' wares for sale as a 'deeper' view of Christianity. And thus I see some not actually reading your words for understanding. I got the same reaction and 'nearly' the same reception when I first arrived here. I still get some of it occasionally, believe me.

I see you as 'in Christ' or Christ because of his Spirit, as many would feel more comfortable using the term and symbol 'A Christian.' I prefer being in Christ and of Christ intimately linked as part of Christ's Body and growing in him continually. Thus we are actually Christ of his same seed in this spiritual realm. Yes, this is foreign language to many here and even threatening.

In fact I see you no more threatening than my strong Unitarian stance on this site, and that there is no Trinity. In fact my doctrine has been formulated over decades since I left the RCC and later, even the entire Protestant lie, years ago. And so my spiritual path with Christ was without basically world religious influence. So today, I'm completely a monotheist, part Unitarian, part Christadelphian, and part Preterist as my core Eschatology. This last part is still in-work. And so I do believe I differ with you in areas of future events, in areas of the Book of Revelation.

I agree as I said before, that evil will increase and it will climax with the return of Christ. Although this process, methodology and understanding may be quite different? I'm still learning and pray for insight into these areas.

Just a quick comment on your last part of your post.
I agree that throughout history, since Christ's earthly mission of redemption and access to salvation for all mankind, there has been very few who have truly been saved in each generation. And today is no different. Our Father chooses, not us. And He chooses very few.

I thank you for even suggesting I may be a servant of God as you really do not know me. It's quite humbling. The best I can do on this site is to occasionally share over time, more of my beliefs and my un-canned doctrine.

I see you might have more to say in the future. Being in Christ always!

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
@Edward Gordon How many others are part of your organisation?

6, for now.

Any human is valued greater than sparrows. So there is a hierarchy for the value of creatures. That understanding is taken from Jesus' own words.

That passage is a riddle, you know. Because we have what Jesus says, and then we have our own eyes looking at what the world is. Which means Jesus was lying. But I don't think he was lying. I tend to think everything Jesus says is true. So, I'm forced to figure out the riddle. Can you figure it out?

Here's the passage from the NIV 1984 ed.

"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of you head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

So I agree we are as insects compared to God, and our value is made lasting to him by inheriting eternal life. It is all the more wondrous that God would consider us while we are still sinners. And send his son to die in our place, Such is the great Love of God.

Wait...who did He send His Son for?

The Son of God, who came and showed the world the true character of God, gave His own life for all men. He didn't die to redeem sparrows or grass grubs.

Thank you! Yes, the message of salvation is for all men. All men.

I don't think he died for everyone. Or do you believe everyone goes to heaven?

You will not become Christ my friend. The best you can hope for is to be adopted into his family. and have him grow you to become like him

Oh yeah? How much like him?
umm%20%282%29.gif

The mainstream churches are failing many . But you have failed you .
Did you know that even the false jospeh smith had some serious things right about the mainstream churches of HIS day .
YET he led people into an even worse place .

How do you know? What if you're the one who's wrong and they're the right ones?

You are in dire and grave danger on the path you are on .
Sure you might see problems within the main church , so too have others , and yet they KNOW not
they are leading the people out of a dangerous place and right into an even more dangerous place .
You must repent of this new age stuff you bring .

Okay, first off, it's really not new age. The Gospel of Thomas is not new age. Astrology, while popularized by the new age, certainly is not new age. Astral projection, in the sense talked about in the Bible, which I've already addressed from Revelation and 2 Corinthians, is not new. BESIDES, you astral project all the time. A dream is a minor form of astral projection. You don't really think you have the mental powers of creativity to create a dream universe all in your imagination, do you? But we'll set that aside for the moment. And I don't know any new ager who believes Jesus Christ is the only way to God, and the only way to live after you die. So, drop the new age bit.

You must pick that bible back up again and cry unto the LORD
for the mercy of HIS grace and then stay planted in that bible . Just read it over and over and over again .

Do I really strike you as someone who doesn't know the Bible?

You are in grave danger . And i truly wish more folks would warn you of the grave danger you are in .
This is serious . You must flee the pit you have fallen into . CRY unto the LORD and Get in that bible .

Shall I tell Him you sent me? Who do you think gave me Veridicanism? Satan? So, if Satan sends me out to tell everyone to follow ONLY Jesus Christ and honor as God's Word ONLY the life and teachings of Jesus Christ--wouldn't he lose the title, "The Devil"? Just curious.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well at least the OP admits that he is not a Christian. I guess we as Christians can’t be too critical of his religion because it’s not for us lol. I am just concerned that he may be deceived by a demon. Satan wanted to be God. We are to be like Jesus, not to be Jesus. I am generally concerned for the souls involved in this. I guess what I am trying to say is I have had a taste of God’s love and a taste of his judgment and his judgment is severe. If this is a cult with half truths, the consequences could be severe for everyone involved.

Reactions: lforrest and Pearl

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6, for now.

That passage is a riddle, you know. Because we have what Jesus says, and then we have our own eyes looking at what the world is. Which means Jesus was lying. But I don't think he was lying. I tend to think everything Jesus says is true. So, I'm forced to figure out the riddle. Can you figure it out?

"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of you head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

He also said he would leave the 99 sheep to come after the 1 lost sheep.

umm%20%282%29.gif

The gospel of thomas is false my friend . You been reading the wrong things and are blending in the evil with the good .
Go back to the bible and learn it well . When i said new age , that never meant new age was new .
Go read about the serpent and the tree . Ye shall be as gods , EVER WONDER Why your mindset is we are CHRIST
WHO you think fed you this line . YE shall be as gods , ye shall , that was the reason lucifer fell
HE fell in love with the gifts and his own self and pride took him away . You are in dire grave danger .
I only wish more would warn you as i do . I warn out of dire concern for your soul and to ensure that none would follow that path .
You must cease this mindset you have .

Okay, first off, it's really not new age. The Gospel of Thomas is not new age. Astrology, while popularized by the new age, certainly is not new age. Astral projection, in the sense talked about in the Bible, which I've already addressed from Revelation and 2 Corinthians, is not new. BESIDES, you astral project all the time. A dream is a minor form of astral projection. You don't really think you have the mental powers of creativity to create a dream universe all in your imagination, do you? But we'll set that aside for the moment. And I don't know any new ager who believes Jesus Christ is the only way to God, and the only way to live after you die. So, drop the new age bit.

Shall I tell Him you sent me? Who do you think gave me Veridicanism? Satan? So, if Satan sends me out to tell everyone to follow ONLY Jesus Christ and honor as God's Word ONLY the life and teachings of Jesus Christ--wouldn't he lose the title, "The Devil"? Just curious.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6, for now.

umm%20%282%29.gif

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gospel of thomas is false my friend . You been reading the wrong things and are blending in the evil with the good .
Go back to the bible and learn it well . When i said new age , that never meant new age was new .
Go read about the serpent and the tree . Ye shall be as gods , EVER WONDER Why your mindset is we are CHRIST
WHO you think fed you this line . YE shall be as gods , ye shall , that was the reason lucifer fell
HE fell in love with the gifts and his own self and pride took him away . You are in dire grave danger .
I only wish more would warn you as i do . I warn out of dire concern for your soul and to ensure that none would follow that path .
You must cease this mindset you have .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well at least the OP admits that he is not a Christian. I guess we as Christians can’t be too critical of his religion because it’s not for us lol. I am just concerned that he may be deceived by a demon. Satan wanted to be God. We are to be like Jesus, not to be Jesus. I am generally concerned for the souls involved in this. I guess what I am trying to say is I have had a taste of God’s love and a taste of his judgment and his judgment is severe. If this is a cult with half truths, the consequences could be severe for everyone involved.
Me too @Mantis

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So why is it they were not saved?

There's some things you're going to have to learn about God, or you will keep believing in a God that just doesn't exist--which is why the atheists tear you to pieces. God is just, not because God adheres to the concept of Justice. God is just, because he decides what Justice is. God plays favorites. Most people perish. Some go to hell so God can have the pleasure of watching them burn before he decides to let them perish--or more technically in that case: be destroyed. God is a Father to some; to others, he's in impersonal force in the universe; to others, he is a lawgiver, and still to others he's someone to be mocked.

But none of that matters, because God is God, and this world is his lucid dream. He makes real whatever is real. He is the author of truth, not someone who abides by the truth--he creates the truth.

Almost all people perish. And perishing feels good. You just dissolve back into God, but that feels like you are becoming infinitely perfect, infinitely beautiful, infinitely glorified, and more. It is a fleeting experience you have as you cross over, and then you are gone as if you never existed. For everything that has a mind, or can channel a mind, perishing is the norm.

And then there are the Sons of God.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well you recently stated that you have only six followers for now.

But what about these scripture: The Church of Christ has only one High priest and his name is above all names, his name is Jesus he is King of kings and Lord of lords. He is the only head of his Church. Self proclaimed high priests don't count.

Hebrews 3:1
Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

Hebrews 4:14
Jesus the Great High Priest
Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.

Hebrews 6:20
where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

Status
Not open for further replies.