I'm a non-Christian, where can I post?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's not the Spirit this guy operates in. Astral projection is performed with the help of demonic spirits. This guy is a closet Satanist who is using Christian language as a cloak to deceive the ill-informed, the naive and the uneducated.

The thing that amazes me is how many well-meaning but baldy uninformed Christians are actually discussing doctrine with the man.

Amen - He has already admitted that he is involved with tarot card readings and cant see anything wrong with this. I had a feeling from his early post that he was tide into spiritualism in some way.

Whiles he is allowed to be here he will succeed in deceiving many.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The gospel of thomas is false my friend . You been reading the wrong things and are blending in the evil with the good .

Have you ever actually read the Gospel of Thomas? You know, people think it was formed from the same Q source as the synoptic Gospels. And we're not talking about the Infancy Gospel of Thomas, that's not the same book.

Go back to the bible and learn it well . When i said new age , that never meant new age was new .
Go read about the serpent and the tree . Ye shall be as gods , EVER WONDER Why your mindset is we are CHRIST
WHO you think fed you this line . YE shall be as gods , ye shall , that was the reason lucifer fell
HE fell in love with the gifts and his own self and pride took him away . You are in dire grave danger .
I only wish more would warn you as i do . I warn out of dire concern for your soul and to ensure that none would follow that path .
You must cease this mindset you have .

Our motive is not ambitious. We aren't trying to be God. We're trying to come into the fruition of the love of Christ. We are moths to the flame, and we are consumed by it. It's not pride. You don't really think this is about pride do you?

The only true Church is the Church with Jesus as its head. And yes that is my Church.

Sure it is.
coffeedrinker.gif

So who runs the 'seminary' and out of six of you how many are 'priests'?

I run it for now. There are 2. AND WHAT DO YOU CARE?

Edward Gordon you are a fraud. You have set yourself up with six followers and call yourself a high priest with no anointing from God. And what about the Holy Spirit -where does he come into your beliefs?

If I'm a fraud, why are you coming to me asking about the Holy Spirit?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This man looks like he’s been crying for three days, maybe no one will take him seriously?

We should probably stop, Lol. I have nothing against Mr. Gordon personally here. I've known Satanists before. I just don't have much patience for him trying to hoodwink this community as if we're all stupid. It's a little insulting.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Does he? God is no respecter of persons.

Right. I'm not sure you get what that is really saying.

The empty cross focuses on Jesus' resurrection and life not his death.

Don't be silly. It focuses on his death, and it represents what we take from Him. The star represents our love and awe of Him and our search for Him. But it doesn't matter. I've got pentagram chains and cross chains. The Veridican symbol used to be a red cross with a V in the middle of it. Which is still featured on the cover of the Veridican Gospel. But when we started this church, we decided to change it. Again, partly because we don't want to be associated with the traditional World Christian Church.

The man is a Satanist. He gave it away several pages ago.

He practices witchcraft. No big surprise he is using a Pentagram in his logo.

Well, you have the same spirit as the religious leaders of Jesus' day. And so, when you call me a Satanist, I am actually complimented because the same group of people whom you belong to said the same thing about my Teacher. So, I must be in a league with Jesus Christ.

That’s not the Star of David?

No. It's the Star of Bethlehem.
shootingstar.gif

That's not the Spirit this guy operates in. Astral projection is performed with the help of demonic spirits.

YOU astral project every night when you dream. You sound so ignorant; did you know that? You sound like one of these hillbillies down here in Mississippi going to a one-room church in the middle of the sticks, a Christian rube. How do you get through life like that?

This guy is a closet Satanist who is using Christian language as a cloak to deceive the ill-informed, the naive and the uneducated.

The thing that amazes me is how many well-meaning but baldy uninformed Christians are actually discussing doctrine with the man.

Like you, you mean?
stupid.gif

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, when you call me a Satanist, I am actually complimented

Come on, Edward. Nobody is complimenting you by saying you're a Satanist. But as I was telling someone recently, I'm not trying to insult you either. I have known Satanists in the past. They are highly immoral, but they have their religion and their beliefs, and they practice them. My hope is that you will come to know the true Jesus Christ after realizing that Satan is a liar, that Hell is real, and that the TRUE Lord Jesus Christ can save you from it if you will turn to him.

Not much else to say. Except that in reality I do actually hope the very best for you.

Reactions: Friends of Jesus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you calling me Satan?

handrub.gif

I suggest you not, LoL. The problem with playing around with stronger Christians is that while I don't hate you, I will reverse your witchcraft on you if you're not careful, and you may also come under judgment if you tamper with the work of God too much. He sees your every move, and you need to be very careful about what you are playing with. I know you said you are not scared of me, and I'm nothing to be scared of in and of myself. But I move in the Spirit of God and He watches out for His people.

I hold no anger against you, but please be careful about what you are doing, or you could bring serious harm to yourself.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you calling me Satan? Actually, I don't care. Coming from you.
"Father, forgive him. He's an idiot."

That's not a word the Spirit of the True Lord Jesus Christ would ever use on a man. In fact, He said that those who do are in danger of Hellfire. And that is coming from Jesus, not an apostle.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you have serious mental problems. I really do. Why don't you go harass someone else for a bit?

I'm not harassing you. I haven't harassed you since the beginning of this thread. I have merely sought to keep you honest. Not everyone around here is naive, and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to deceive a Christian community with your Satanic form or pseudo-Christianity.

And unlike you, I'm not going to insult you by calling you stupid. I think you know precisely what you are doing. But no, I'm not harassing you. I told you I would not be going away. Have I not been honest with you?

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Amen - He has already admitted that he is involved with tarot card readings and cant see anything wrong with this. I had a feeling from his early post that he was tide into spiritualism in some way.

Whiles he is allowed to be here he will succeed in deceiving many.

So, a person can't turn away from things when they realize they should? I don't feel convicted about tarot--well, actually, I do. Since I turned away from them, I haven't used them since. When I think about using them now, I do think they are part of witchcraft, and I really do feel bad about my involvement in that. I used to teach witchcraft as a class when I was a professional psychic. I know God had a plan, but I regret those wasted years. The road is a dead end. But you wouldn't know that. You can't know that. You've never walked it.

I suggest you not, LoL. The problem with playing around with stronger Christians is that while I don't hate you, I will reverse your witchcraft on you if you're not careful,

You sound like a witch! Trust me, I know.
witchstirringpot.gif

That's not a word the Spirit of the True Lord Jesus Christ would ever use on a man. In fact, He said that those who do are in danger of Hellfire. And that is coming from Jesus, not an apostle.

Well, I agree. And you got it and reposted it before I could delete it. But I did delete it. I can't be acting like that, even if you do.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at what you're saying: If I believe I am following Christ and God is my Father, and yet all the while, God, knowing my heart, is letting me be deceived by a demon, who am I to counter that?

What you're saying is maybe God hates me and I don't know it. Well, if that's the case, I'm powerless to do anything other than what I am doing, and your prayers for me, which you do not say, will be useless. They'll simply be answered with a "no."
I understand exactly what you are saying . Do you not consider that God would test you? Satan can deceive the best of us. How would God judge the deceived? I don’t know but he sure does warn about being deceived in these last days.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm not harassing you. I haven't harassed you since the beginning of this thread. I have merely sought to keep you honest. Not everyone around here is naive, and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to deceive a Christian community with your Satanic form or pseudo-Christianity.

And unlike you, I'm not going to insult you by calling you stupid. I think you know precisely what you are doing. But no, I'm not harassing you. I told you I would not be going away. Have I not been honest with you?

You are harassing me. You're calling me Satan. You're posting satanic photos and insinuating it's me. I should report you to the admin. I mean, you're not some sheepdog watching over the flock. You're just seeking the attention I'm getting, so you ride on my coattails. It's funny. I wish this thread would end, and you're desperate to keep it going. Oh well, c'mon boy, let's go...
whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.