I'm a non-Christian, where can I post?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, usually, as soon as I talk about my faith, I'm kicked out of any Christian forum I join. After paying money to join one recently, I was kicked out without any notice at all except to say that I had violated some rule--and I have no idea what that rule was--but they got my money!

I would like to not get kicked out of this forum. I am a Veridican. I follow ONLY Jesus Christ, which means I am not a Christian when the word is used to mean the accepted forms of the Christian Church throughout the world. I have registered, this time, as a non-Christian or "other faith."

So, where am I allowed to post and discuss things? I'm not rude to people. I don't cause trouble. I just want to discuss theology in a rational way.
On the site I found, it had your picture and stated you are a 'High Priest'".
Ten Reasons to be a Veridican (veridicans.org)
Surely we only have one high priest and that is Jesus. And every Christian is a priest of the Royal Priesthood.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They may have even had a BAZOOKA. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms lost people - bullets came through the roof at ATF agents. The FBI took over the situation.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried briefly to find the clip of him loudly berating his class, calling them 'idiots' if I remember correctly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I don't know why people put up with people like that in religion. I really don't. I would have been the first one to the door. I've done that more than once.

Absolute control. He even decided what they could eat, and when.
Vernon Howell became the paramour of a very elderly lady who used to be married to the leader of the cult who died. The new leader of the cult was established by GUN BATTLE - like the time before and the time before that. Howell/Koresh made up for the elderly woman by taking wives as young as ten, and having a plethora of children. Their compound was way outside of town - Waco was simply the nearest town of any size. Eventually, authorities were concerned about the many child-wives as well as the many AR-15's which were being modified to become fully automatic. A very illegal but not-too-difficult modification turned the AR-15's into basically the M16's I shot in the Air Force. Man, those Branch Davidians were well-armed.

As a local resident, thanks for sharing.

Back during that time I was very anti-establishment myself and didn't trust the government either. I didn't know what to make of the whole thing, and suspected maybe they might have just framed him to justify the destruction.

But Koresh referred to his "wives" (plural) on camera during the standoff, which means they were not just making things up about his polygamy and adultery. (see 2:19+, and also 1:09+ where a daughter he had through another member's wife comes to get in his lap).

Waco Footage From Inside Compound During Siege

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo , what do you really think of the Catholic Church?:D
Let me answer first by saying i love all the peoples . SO my response is not to condmen anyone .
BUT yeah , ITS FALSE . I have to keep it real . YES they do have some truths , but ITS FALSE .
Even buddists have truths , but they false , even muslims may have some truths in their religoin , but its false .
So too is the CC . IF WE LOVE FOLKS we warn folks . SO there it is . That is what i THINK .
And no matter how much hatred this has caused against me , no matter how humanity and the religoins have cast me out
I LOVE THE PEOPLE , I LOVE JESUS ABOVE ALL , SO I AM GONNA WARN . IF WE LOVE WE POINT FOLKS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the time. That's what I believe anyway. He tells me everything; He shows me everything. I mean, He's my Father, and I'm His Son. There is no space between us. That's how it works. What about you? Do you sense that He speaks to you?

A lot of people claim to hear him all of the time. That is not my experience. I have clearly heard the voice of Jesus Christ twice in my life. Here is my testimony: His sheep hear his voice...my testimony
He spoke one more time to me after that. I know his voice but I sure don’t hear from him like some people claim to. That being said I don’t think he wastes words. I do think he guides me daily without words. I am craving to hear his voice again. I love him so much and cannot wait to be with him for eternity.

Reactions: Pearl

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m seeing a gun-related concern here by a few members.
I’d like to remind everyone that this is America.
Since when did Trump-loving, Republican-Supporting, 2nd amendment Christians start to concern themselves about guns?
This must be the work of Illuminati.
If this guy (Edward) wants to own a tank, let him have a tank.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you not reading all of his posts . This mindset is that we become as GOD .
What do you think he means about the homo sapien statement . I have heard kenneth copeland and beth meyer and other false ones
teach the same THING . Discerning of Spirits is real . And i am tellling us all this is bad news .
I agree that this has new age written all over it. Astral projection for one and becoming as God. That is quite concerning. When I read posts like this I just wonder how many leaders really know Jesus. He may know him but some stuff is a red flag about his religion. I think starting something like this without direct word from Jesus would be very dangerous.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when did Trump-loving, Republican-Supporting, 2nd amendment Christians start to concert themselves about guns?
I agree. That is the whole point of the second amendment.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since when did Trump-loving, Republican-Supporting, 2nd amendment Christians start to concern themselves about guns?
It isn't only America though is it? There are members from all over the world on this forum.

Reactions: Rita and Mantis

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me answer first by saying i love all the peoples . SO my response is not to condmen anyone .
BUT yeah , ITS FALSE . I have to keep it real . YES they do have some truths , but ITS FALSE .
Even buddists have truths , but they false , even muslims may have some truths in their religoin , but its false .
So too is the CC . IF WE LOVE FOLKS we warn folks . SO there it is . That is what i THINK .
And no matter how much hatred this has caused against me , no matter how humanity and the religoins have cast me out
I LOVE THE PEOPLE , I LOVE JESUS ABOVE ALL , SO I AM GONNA WARN . IF WE LOVE WE POINT FOLKS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION .
If we tell people a truth they don't want to hear they believe we are being argumentative and critical of them, when in reality we only want them to consider that there is a better way.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we tell people a truth they don't want to hear they believe we are being argumentative and critical of them, when in reality we only want them to consider that there is a better way.
spot on right sister . I get this all the time from those i love , because i love them and correct them .
Do you ever wonder why paul once wrote , though the more abundantely i love You the less i be loved . cause he corrected .
He also wrote and said , have i become your ENEMY because i tell you truth .
Paul LOVED the churches . HE loved the people , but that love comes with correction .

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We believe the human purpose is to become Christ
That is a massive mistake . we dont BECOME CHRIST .
This is dead wrong my friend . SATAN wanted to become GOD . watch out this is highly dangerous and very blasphemous .
We are to simply FOLLOW CHRIST . not BECOME CHRIST . I hope others will give you the same advice .

That's not what Jesus said. That's not what He taught.

But we are not a christ . Why cant we just be happy without such titles . We are simply OF CHRIST .

What the heck is the difference? And no, we are not "a" Christ we are Christ. One substance with Christ. That's what we are born again into. That's why we eat his flesh and drink his blood.

For those who cannot or do not have the gift of discerning of spirits . My advice is new age is all over this .
Cant you not smell it . WHY cant we just embrace all that JESUS and the apostles taught and wrote .
No , something is dead wrong . Its not like the apostels spoke contrary to CHRIST .

I admit, it is a little new agey. That doesn't mean it's a lie, but it is true that there has never been a religion like this in all of history from the time of Christ. I'm not saying that to promote--I'm just countering what you said to me. One day, I'm going to get out of this thread.

Spiritual discernment is real and i am telling you all , THIS IS BAD NEWS . pay closer attention to what HE is saying . THIS is not GOOD .
I see new age all over it .

Okay, then Amigo de Christo, what is the correct approach to Jesus Christ. What denomination?
imwaiting.gif

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Explain your doctrine of sin and redemption.

That's all part of our Eucharist theology. All atonement and salvation is accomplished by the ritual of the Veridican Eucharist. We have a set of moral principles we live by, but I'm not going to cut and paste them here. Or, heck, why not. Here:

1. Abide the commands that God gives to you.
2. Follow the teachings of Christ to the best of your understanding.
3. Love your neighbor by doing unto them what you would have done unto you.
4. Resist participation in abortions.
5. Treat animals with compassion.
6. Partake in the Eucharist.
7. Support the Veridican Church.
8. Follow natural law as best you can.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's all part of our Eucharist theology. All atonement and salvation is accomplished by the ritual of the Veridican Eucharist.
Exactly what does the blood and body of Christ do in regard to salvation?

We have a set of moral principles we live by, but I'm not going to cut and paste them here. Or, heck, why not. Here:

1. Abide the commands that God gives to you.
2. Follow the teachings of Christ to the best of your understanding.
3. Love your neighbor by doing unto them what you would have done unto you.
4. Resist participation in abortions.
5. Treat animals with compassion.
6. Partake in the Eucharist.
7. Support the Veridican Church.
8. Follow natural law as best you can.
What role, if any, does living by these principles play in salvation?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who cannot or do not have the gift of discerning of spirits . My advice is new age is all over this .
Cant you not smell it . WHY cant we just embrace all that JESUS and the apostles taught and wrote .
No , something is dead wrong . Its not like the apostels spoke contrary to CHRIST .
It definitely has a New Age gist to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.