Immigration is a good thing-----

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God did create Nations, (nationalities) but pretty sure it was men who created borders...?
It is such a conundrum because I so feel for these people.

There's a good book on the subject..... it's all about borders. It's called "the Bible." You should read it-- it's wonderful.

In it, you'll read over and over where God defined borders.... saying things like this-- to Abraham>>>>

Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates. (aka-- from border to border)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Immigration is a good thing-----
The thousands of immigrants living in the US is a good thing for the USA.

They support our economy. They fill the void in our labor needs.

Beating the Labor Shortage:
While some businesses across the country are struggling with finding sufficient labor,
Hobby Lobby seems to have avoided that problem due to its excellent benefits package and employee support system.
Our Economy | Small Town Truth

While the broader picture looks bleak, the rate of unemployment has hit some of its lowest levels in American history, a remarkable recovery from the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic which left near-record numbers of people jobless.
Fact Check: Is U.S. Unemployment Rate Lowest in 50 Years?

The above does not even take into account the taxes they will add to our economy, from social security to Medicare, city and local taxes as well.

Wake up, open your eyes, immigrants are good thing no matter what the republicons are telling you.

:)-
Immigration is good. we are a melting Pot

But there are legal ways as to what one must do..

Trying to become an immigrant illegally is against the law..

How can we trust these people to keep our laws, if they spit on our immigration laws?

and what are the republicans telling us? Other than ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is against the law. and should not be tolerated

Do you agree that breaking the law is a good thing? Like the dems are telling us?

Wayne222

Oct 21, 2023
Belton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply Wayne, and welcome to our forums!
Yes, God did create Nations, (nationalities) but pretty sure it was men who created borders...?
It is such a conundrum because I so feel for these people.
Remember the good Samaritan :) And, to do good unto all people when we have the opportunity. Just my 3 cents (inflation) :D
I wonder if I had a family, with small children and/or infants, living under horrendous conditions...would I do my best to get to safer ground? With good comes bad too, and I do understand we must draw the line somewhere as there is only so much room and resources.
And of course the criminals coming in with the decent folk does cause issues as well. No idea what the criminals are doing so do not know how many there are getting through.
Christ is so near.
Take care and enjoy the site!
I would say God gave nations the right to make laws. And one of the laws is borders. If you could see the trouble it’s causing in cities like New York. Thank you and. Blessings to you

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes... a "good sanitarian" is someone who cleans up after themselves

I almost got a tick from the Grammar Police! View attachment 41149

When I type fast sometimes misspellings pop up... good thing that's not a sin unto death eh?

I knew what happened that you had a typo. It happens to me all the time, lol. Not that bad though!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My auto-correct stopped working on my desktop and I dunno how to turn it on again. It happens on my phone though.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew what happened that you had a typo. It happens to me all the time, lol. Not that bad though!

The cow drove the space shuttle thru the market place and ran over the mayor's toe!

Oops! Sorry, typo
It's funny when people blame typos on spell check and now some are blaming it on AI hello2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Sad
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This may help people understand about being steam rolled by the Big Bad Boy

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if somebody disagrees with you, they are not being family friendly? View attachment 41534

Just jawin'. People get offended so easily these days, it amazes me.

I remember me and my friends used to talk the dozens to each other and we all would say horrible things to each other! And, we're still friends. That what (us) friends do. And sometimes I have had fights break out with friends...and 5 minutes later, sorry. And we're still friends. Being friendly. I got a fairly thick skin.

Just don't talk about my Momma!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard abut an old rabbi that was a holocaust survivor say...
"I've been called every name in the book, and I've never been insulted yet!"
laughing2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illegal immigration is very problematic.

Not simply because of the crime due to being outside of the system...

But this encouragement of "personally housing" some of these immigrants....to use them to do personal household chores while housing, feeding and clothing them.

We used to call this slavery.

Our government is encouraging the institution of slavery once again...except now it's Illegal immigrants. WHAT?