In possession of the thing...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eph, 3:7; Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God's grace which was given me by the working of his power..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'according to the gift....given...by the working of His power'

By the working of His power, or in other words, by the manifestation of God Himself.... For God being manifested in one, is the working of His power..

For it is self evident only God can form Himself in the creature.. The creature can only be a recipient of the power that would form the creatures Creator in the creature...

For this is what the new birth is, God, the creatures Creator's life, being brought to life in the creature...

The creature can only be the recipient of such a gift... The creature can only do what Mary did in the forming of Christ in her womb, with a, be it onto me according to your word...

This is the free gift bestowed in Christ to all those that would be willing to accept such a gift..

The Gospel being a ministration of the Spirit, or, in other words, the creature being put in possession of the thing the Spirit is ministering....

Be blessed in being put in possession of the thing...

In the beloved, Not me