Insightful questions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
I just have a few more questions.When Adam and Eve sinned we all knew right from wrong.but would life be better if there was no tree of knowledge of good an evil for satan to tempt Adam and Eve?If so, then would we still have the choice to follow God or not?(Satan chose his destiny)Did God create the Angels before he created the heavens and the earth?and why didn't God make us either all Angels or all humans because I just want to know whether it is better to be an Angel or a human?and if one is better then the other, than why make us different or Angels different from us?and that's all I the questions I have at the moment.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(elmo)
I just have a few more questions.When Adam and Eve sinned we all knew right from wrong.but would life be better if there was no tree of knowledge of good an evil for satan to tempt Adam and Eve?If so, then would we still have the choice to follow God or not?(Satan chose his destiny)Did God create the Angels before he created the heavens and the earth?and why didn't God make us either all Angels or all humans because I just want to know whether it is better to be an Angel or a human?and if one is better then the other, than why make us different or Angels different from us?and that's all I the questions I have at the moment.
1. Since Adam and Eve are the first people in the flesh...We all sinned.2. The tree of knowledge of good and evil is Satan.3. How can one have free will if there is no letting us choose a side?4. God did not create souls before He created Heaven and Earth.5. Actually we are all souls, before we enter our vessel that is to say, we are in the flesh body...the flesh is where the soul houses.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thats All:) you just covered questions of two earth ages:)But I'll give it a shot herethere are three earth ages one that was one that is nowone that will come(new heavenand earth)All of us were created in the first earth age we were made a little lower than the angelsSatan rebelled in the first earth age and decided he should be God1/3 of us followed Satan in his rebellion rather than kill 1/3 of us God put us in this age as flesh to choose who we would follow of our own free will.So God ended that earth age and made us flesh in this earth age.Now the story of this age starts in Gen 1:3 Jump forward to the Garden there was no sin on earth Satan still rebelling knew that Christ would be born through the bloodline of AdamSatan being the most knowlegable Arch Angle ever created knew Christ being born unto men would mean his defeat and death. So he went about trying to destroy/defile the bloodline that Christ would come through.To do this he seduced Eve and then Adam thus introducing sin into the WorldThe result of this seducing of Eve was the birth of Cain who was not Adams sonbut Lucifer(Satans) son. Able was Adams sonThen Cain killed Able and was marked and sent out into the world where still today we battle his decentants.The battle of the end times is the fulfillment of this very same rebelliona battle for the hearts of men to either choose to follow Satan(antichrist) or The true Christ.This is just a general outline devoid of details to get your right mind set

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
God created us to give all glory, honor, and praise to him of our own free will.But what is the purpose that God created the angels and why were they created slightly above us?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
all we really know from scripture is they are called the sons of God:Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.-Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.They serve God in different ways. Some as messengers,some as guardians ect.