Introduction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all. I've now been around for roughly six months. Most of my time is spent reading and contemplating posts. "Shadowing". I have to say this place is great all around. I've been on a couple forums for several years now and this is by far my favorite. A good mix of seekers looking for fellowship for the most part is what I've seen here.

I am 40 years old and have been with the same beautiful woman for 23 years. We have four children. Three boys (21, 19, 11) and one girl (5). They are home-schooled and we home-church. I've always worked for myself which has allowed us to grow together in a way that most don't get to experience. A blessing no doubt.

We attended Apostolic (Pentecostal) churches mostly for years. I won't beat up on any of them as I see them now as part of Gods plan for us at that time. I was blessed while there. Even if now most of them would consider me a heretic for my view of "church" among other disagreeances with their doctrines.

I don't post alot because for one I don't feel it would be fair for me to get started on a topic just to get busy and leave someone who engaged me hanging. And usually by the time I am ready to post, someone has already said my thoughts better than I could've anyway. I often write posts out and just delete them after I see the "new messages have been posted" alert. lol.

Anyway, another member asked me a few months ago to do an introduction so I hope this will suffice. Thanks for having me! Joe

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello all. I've now been around for roughly six months. Most of my time is spent reading and contemplating posts. "Shadowing". I have to say this place is great all around. I've been on a couple forums for several years now and this is by far my favorite. A good mix of seekers looking for fellowship for the most part is what I've seen here.

I am 40 years old and have been with the same beautiful woman for 23 years. We have four children. Three boys (21, 19, 11) and one girl (5). They are home-schooled and we home-church. I've always worked for myself which has allowed us to grow together in a way that most don't get to experience. A blessing no doubt.

We attended Apostolic (Pentecostal) churches mostly for years. I won't beat up on any of them as I see them now as part of Gods plan for us at that time. I was blessed while there. Even if now most of them would consider me a heretic for my view of "church" among other disagreeances with their doctrines.

I don't post alot because for one I don't feel it would be fair for me to get started on a topic just to get busy and leave someone who engaged me hanging. And usually by the time I am ready to post, someone has already said my thoughts better than I could've anyway. I often write posts out and just delete them after I see the "new messages have been posted" alert. lol.

Anyway, another member asked me a few months ago to do an introduction so I hope this will suffice. Thanks for having me! Joe

Hello there Joe. Now we have a name to the avatar. :)
You have had a "busy" 40 years.
Well done on the Home Schooling front. My daughter home-school her two girls ..they were ahead of the crowd ..and did wonderfully in University and have two degrees, plus they also have just completed their Masters degree's as well. Done while they are both full time teachers also! Quite exhausting.
May yours do wonderfully and bare much fruit.

I have enjoyed and "liked" the posts that you have posted.
Lovely to see your introduction here.

Be blessed..( I know, you already are.:) )

Reactions: Pisteuo

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark, yes three forums now. IMO this is the best so far. But you've only been here a year? 10,434 posts? Good grief that's alot of exposure for these poor people to have to deal with;)

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there Joe. Now we have a name to the avatar. :)
You have had a "busy" 40 years.
Well done on the Home Schooling front. My daughter home-school her two girls ..they were ahead of the crowd ..and did wonderfully in University and have two degrees, plus they also have just completed their Masters degree's as well. Done while they are both full time teachers also! Quite exhausting.
May yours do wonderfully and bare much fruit.

I have enjoyed and "liked" the posts that you have posted.
Lovely to see your introduction here.

Be blessed..( I know, you already are.:) )
Thank you Helen. It's full time for sure but we love it. Thankful to be able to watch them grow.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mark, yes three forums now. IMO this is the best so far. But you've only been here a year? 10,434 posts? Good grief that's alot of exposure for these poor people to have to deal with;)

Joe, he cheats. LOL When he answers any post, he chops it up into about five bits and makes five posts out of one response. That is how he has reached 10434 and counting. :D
The rest of us just answer a persons post. :)

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol, so that's the trick! I thought maybe he hacked the system and changed his post count. He's pretty savvy with computers....just saying.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hello Joe!
16i64x1.jpg

Nice to meet you!
29n6mx1.jpg

jttgmq.jpg

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Pisteuo

Welcome to the forum, Joe. My history goes back a bit further than yours. My wife and I also home schooled our two children, a boy and a girl. He is 44 and she is 43. We have six grandchildren and one great-grandson.