Irrefutable proof that Jesus is God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't agree with any of this. This, what you're saying, isn't a fix. I just don't believe it to be true.
Well, unless you agree with the APOSTLE Thomas, that Jesus is both Lord and God, you don't agree with the Acts church, but modern theology.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about you stop ignoring scripture.
Barney, I am trying to show you that you are a direct threat to Col 2:9.

Not just you, but all Christendom that think Jesus is a little man like us and not a bodily omnipresent quickening human spirit.

All Christendom, whether trinitarian, oneness or unitarian demote Jesus and debunk Col 2:9 this way.

Fix it, because I had to.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.

What people do not understand is that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, and being before all things, it was Jesus who is the WORD who created all things.

So even though Jesus said he came down from heaven, they deny his pre-existence.
He only preexisted in the mind/will of God...which is reality to God.

He was even murdered before the world began(Rev 13:8), which is reality to God.

God knew and saw the man Jesus before He made the world, then made everything by, for and through Jesus... this includes Adam which was made in the image of the man Christ Jesus(Romans 5:14).

God transcends time, so He is able to chat with the future man Christ Jesus per Psalm 2 in "real time".

God is incredibly smart.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you read Hebrews Hebrews 5:12-14? (the KJV).

PICJAG.
I think we are on different subjects or you are saying I am a baby with scripture?

Please clarify. Thanks.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Scriptures say that *God* made the universe, it is not distinguishing between the 3 Persons of the Trinity.
ERROR, did you read Isaiah 44:24, it SAID, the "LORD", listen, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

here it is the "LORD" who made all things. and John 1:3 say the WORD Made all things, so onece again it's make no difference if it's the first, second, or third person, is this the same one person in each verse, YES, or NO?
Each Person of the Trinity was involved in the creation, because all of them were God
ERROR, that a big ERROR, for the bible clearly states he was "Alone", and "by himself" who made all things, so your assessment here is incorrect.
When we say the Persons of the Trinity were "separate" Persons, we speak of their *distinctions,* and not any of them being *separate* from Deity.
well this is why I ask, is this the same person, can I get an answer please?
All of them created the universe. But each Person maintains his own distinction. There is God the Father. There is God the Word. And there is God the Holy Spirit. The Persons of the Trinity should not be confused.
if this is so, then please answer the question, is this the same person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24..... that will clear up all the confusion... :D

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you read Hebrews Hebrews 5:12-14? (the KJV).

PICJAG.
Could you all post the text of Scripture with the reference, when it is not too long a Scripture , for those who it does not come thru, nor render , like all the cell phones ? (or it is difficult to get to , then back again to the forum) .....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could you all post the text of Scripture with the reference, when it is not too long a Scripture , for those who it does not come thru, nor render , like all the cell phones ? (or it is difficult to get to , then back again to the forum) .....
you can read it later....

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you can read it later....

PICJAG.
No.
If it's not part of your giving a reason for your faith, at this time, then it is not important enough to read later, at least nor for nor from any point you made or did not make.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
If it's not part of your giving a reason for your faith, at this time, then it is not important enough to read later, at least nor for nor from any point you made or did not make.
your choice...... :eek: will it make or break your salvation?

thanks,

PICJAG.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, unless you agree with the APOSTLE Thomas, that Jesus is both Lord and God, you don't agree with the Acts church, but modern theology.

I agree with what is written down in scripture and in John 20:17 Jesus tells Mary to tell his Apostles, "I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God. So Thomas exclaiming, "My Lord and my God" doesn't change the fact that Jesus has a Father and a God.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney, I am trying to show you that you are a direct threat to Col 2:9.

Not just you, but all Christendom that think Jesus is a little man like us and not a bodily omnipresent quickening human spirit.

All Christendom, whether trinitarian, oneness or unitarian demote Jesus and debunk Col 2:9 this way.

Fix it, because I had to.

No Truther I don't need to fix anything just because you say so. Colossians 1:19 shows us that whatever fulness is in Jesus is in him because it was a decision of someone else that all fulness should dwell in Jesus. So the fulness of the divine nature/divine quality exists in Jesus because of a decision made by Jesus Father who is God. I'm not going to ignore scripture because someone wants me to.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father is a title for Jesus "Spirit" in heaven, "Son" is a title for Jesus "Body" on Earth. when Jesus say I ascend to my, my, my Father, he's saying I ascend to my Spirit. for in the diversified state as the ordinal Last, he ascends with a "BODY". now the Ordinal First, Jesus/Father/Spirit now fills both heaven and earth, now in a glorified body. supportive scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." BINGO.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
understand that Jesus is the Spirit before he took on flesh and bone in a diversified state. supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

Spirit of Christ? scripture, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

Spirit of God, Spirit of Christ? if this is not the same Spirit, then one have two "Spirits". and that's anti bible..... :eek:

PICJAG.

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
understand that Jesus is the Spirit before he took on flesh and bone in a diversified state. supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

Spirit of Christ? scripture, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

Spirit of God, Spirit of Christ? if this is not the same Spirit, then one have two "Spirits". and that's anti bible..... :eek:

PICJAG.
I consider that Jesus released the Holy Ghost to the Father in Luke 23:46; and that the Holy Ghost ascended to be outside of time (Ephesians 4:10) and was thereafter capable of descending to any place in time in order that He might dwell in the hearts of prophets and saints at any time in history. But that the Holy Ghost is the continuation of God's life after Jesus died (for lack of better terminology).

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Truther I don't need to fix anything just because you say so. Colossians 1:19 shows us that whatever fulness is in Jesus is in him because it was a decision of someone else that all fulness should dwell in Jesus. So the fulness of the divine nature/divine quality exists in Jesus because of a decision made by Jesus Father who is God. I'm not going to ignore scripture because someone wants me to.
Lets look at the verse carefully....

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Do you see what the verse is saying?

Do you agree with it as it is written, or only metaphorically?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with what is written down in scripture and in John 20:17 Jesus tells Mary to tell his Apostles, "I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God. So Thomas exclaiming, "My Lord and my God" doesn't change the fact that Jesus has a Father and a God.
That's what I am saying.

Jesus has a God per John 20, also Jesus is God per Thomas in John 20.

So, to reconcile the 2 verses, it is simple.

The Col 2:9 effect on the body of Jesus makes Jesus God by default.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you considered, in the kjv, that God has a Father?

Rev 1:6, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.