Irrefutable proof that Jesus is God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
On the contrary, brother, I believe it's you who don't understand. Again, I told you something, and you disagreed with it. Then you proceeded to say exactly what I had said, even providing a diagram to spell it out!

You provided a diagram which I completely agreed with. But you go on claiming I believe something else. What is it you think I believe? If I agreed with your diagram, surely you must think I believe what's right?

Again, all 3 Persons of the Trinity are the one God, but are distinct as Persons. This is orthodox theology. 3 Persons and 1 substance. Why you think this is wrong is beyond me?
You accused people of modalism. See posts #43 and #45 for example, also see post 47 for the explanation, and an earlier explanatory post.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody in the Christian world believes that AFAIK!

Those who believe that the Father is not the Son is not the Holy Ghost believe that the members of the Trinity are separate rather than distinct.

The Father is the Son is the Holy Ghost; but they are distinct.

To be more accurate, the Son is the Father; but the Father is not the Son. The Holy Ghost is the Son; but the Son is not the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is the Father; but the Father is not the Holy Ghost.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Do you agree with Thomas?

Do you claim that Jesus was wrong in what he said? Thomas knew what Jesus said when Jesus had been resurrected and he told Mary to tell his Apostles that he was going to his Father and their Father and to his God and their God. Thomas knew what Jesus said to Mary. Was Jesus wrong in saying he had a Father and a God? So when Thomas said, My Lord and my God, he wasn't in any way trying to say that Jesus was wrong in saying that Jesus had a Father that was Thomas Father and that Jesus had a God thas was Thomas God.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations.
You just debunked Col 2:9, Barney.

You just joined the modern seminarians that say only some of God dwells in Jesus bodily...and not all the fullness.

You also demoted Jesus Christ in the process.

The only thing I did was say the fullness that is in Jesus is his because of a decision of The Only True God. If you and others want to ignore that, then so be it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just debunked God....

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

You made it say this....

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it,... AS the Lamb WHICH is the light thereof.
GINOLJC, to all
First thanks for the reply, second, you need the first principles of God, see Hebrews 5:12-14 (the KJV).

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the contrary, brother, I believe it's you who don't understand. Again, I told you something, and you disagreed with it. Then you proceeded to say exactly what I had said, even providing a diagram to spell it out!

You provided a diagram which I completely agreed with. But you go on claiming I believe something else. What is it you think I believe? If I agreed with your diagram, surely you must think I believe what's right?

Again, all 3 Persons of the Trinity are the one God, but are distinct as Persons. This is orthodox theology. 3 Persons and 1 substance. Why you think this is wrong is beyond me?
first thanks for the post, second, only two scriptures will prove your doctrine of three are in error. just reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. and tell us if this is two separate persons who "MADE ALL THINGS".

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not a person, that He could lie.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, or a ...
biblehub.com/numbers/23-19.htm
"God is not a man, that he might lie, or a son of man, that he might change his mind. Does he speak and not act, or promise and not fulfill? Contemporary English Version God is no mere human! He doesn't tell lies or change his mind. God always keeps his promises. Good News Translation God is not like people, who lie; He is not a human"

Reactions: Cooper

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
First thanks for the reply, second, you need the first principles of God, see Hebrews 5:12-14 (the KJV).

PICJAG.
That makes Jesus not the light of heaven?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing I did was say the fullness that is in Jesus is his because of a decision of The Only True God. If you and others want to ignore that, then so be it.
Barney, Col 2:9 says every teency bit of all that God consists of dwells inside the body of Jesus.

You think not.

You demoted Jesus in a massive way.

Fix your doctrine.

Reactions: Cooper

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you claim that Jesus was wrong in what he said? Thomas knew what Jesus said when Jesus had been resurrected and he told Mary to tell his Apostles that he was going to his Father and their Father and to his God and their God. Thomas knew what Jesus said to Mary. Was Jesus wrong in saying he had a Father and a God? So when Thomas said, My Lord and my God, he wasn't in any way trying to say that Jesus was wrong in saying that Jesus had a Father that was Thomas Father and that Jesus had a God thas was Thomas God.
You speak in circles.

Here is how you fix it....

Jesus has a God but Jesus is God per Thomas.

Easy....Jesus' God resurrects his human spirit and makes him an omnipresent quickening spirit per 1 Cor 15.

Next, God moves into the omnipresent body of Jesus and conducts all His business THROUGH the body of His omnipresent human spirit, son.

This qualifies Jesus as God by default, because God ministers through Jesus and not aside from Jesus.

So...Jesus can keep his independence as the last Adam, have a God, and yet be THE MIGHTY GOD/EVERLASTING FATHER.

When you see Jesus, whom God is inside, you see the invisible God.

The problem you have is this...you think Jesus is a little fella and not omnipresent now.

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You speak in circles.

Easy....Jesus' God resurrects his human spirit and makes him an omnipresent quickening spirit per 1 Cor 15.

Next, God moves into the omnipresent body of Jesus and conducts all His business THROUGH the body of His omnipresent son.

This qualifies Jesus as God by default, because God ministers through Jesus and not aside from Jesus.

So...Jesus can keep his independence as the last Adam, have a God, and yet be THE MIGHTY GOD/EVERLASTING FATHER.

The problem you have is this...you think Jesus is a little fella and not omnipresent now.
Jehovah Witness deny the deity of Jesus, full stop. They are not for turning, as Margaret Thatcher once famously said about herself on another subject.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jehovah Witness deny the deity of Jesus, full stop. They are not for turning, as Margaret Thatcher once famously said about herself on another subject.
So do Biblical unitarians.

They need our help, but to say Jesus is "God in an ovary/uterus" is not how you convince them.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the post, second, only two scriptures will prove your doctrine of three are in error. just reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. and tell us if this is two separate persons who "MADE ALL THINGS".

PICJAG.

When the Scriptures say that *God* made the universe, it is not distinguishing between the 3 Persons of the Trinity. Each Person of the Trinity was involved in the creation, because all of them were God. When we say the Persons of the Trinity were "separate" Persons, we speak of their *distinctions,* and not any of them being *separate* from Deity. They are all united in one Divine Substance--they are all of them God. And yet, each Person has had their own distinction. All of them created the universe. But each Person maintains his own distinction. There is God the Father. There is God the Word. And there is God the Holy Spirit. The Persons of the Trinity should not be confused.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So do Biblical unitarians.

They need our help, but to say Jesus is "God in an ovary/uterus" is not how you convince them.
True.

What people do not understand is that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, and being before all things, it was Jesus who is the WORD who created all things.

So even though Jesus said he came down from heaven, they deny his pre-existence.

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who believe that the Father is not the Son is not the Holy Ghost believe that the members of the Trinity are separate rather than distinct.

The Father is the Son is the Holy Ghost; but they are distinct.

To be more accurate, the Son is the Father; but the Father is not the Son. The Holy Ghost is the Son; but the Son is not the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is the Father; but the Father is not the Holy Ghost.

Sorry, but that's Modalism--a Christian heresy. But you're wrong--Christians who reject Modalism do *not* believe in 3 *separate* gods. They believe in 3 distinct Persons in the Godhead. They are one God and three Persons. The formula is: 3 Persons and 1 Substance.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You accused people of modalism. See posts #43 and #45 for example, also see post 47 for the explanation, and an earlier explanatory post.

I'm not going to look up a bunch of posts, when you don't even explain things yourself! I already know what I said and what you said. I accused people of having modalistic beliefs, which in fact they did. Believing the Father is the Son, or the Son is the Father is, by definition, Modalism. Any dictionary or encyclopedia would say the same. You out of total ignorance think to correct me! You need to get an education.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not going to look up a bunch of posts, when you don't even explain things yourself! I already know what I said and what you said. I accused people of having modalistic beliefs, which in fact they did. Believing the Father is the Son, or the Son is the Father is, by definition, Modalism. Any dictionary or encyclopedia would say the same. You out of total ignorance think to correct me! You need to get an education.
So, goodbye it is.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You speak in circles.

Next, God moves into the omnipresent body of Jesus and conducts all His business THROUGH the body of His omnipresent human spirit, son.

I don't agree with any of this. This, what you're saying, isn't a fix. I just don't believe it to be true.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but that's Modalism--a Christian heresy. But you're wrong--Christians who reject Modalism do *not* believe in 3 *separate* gods. They believe in 3 distinct Persons in the Godhead. They are one God and three Persons. The formula is: 3 Persons and 1 Substance.

It is not modalism when you look at it more closely.

What you have to consider, is whether the concept I am setting forth is substantiated by the Bible or not.

The devil loves to attach mean-sounding names to sound doctrine and identify it as heresy. That is one of his primary tactics against certain things that are found as sound doctrine within the word (to be able to know whether it is heresy or not, you need to study your word).

See the following (will post a link shortly):

True Trinity.

There are things that are sound doctrine that are identified as heresy by the devil and his minions. The Christian faith itself was called a heresy by the Jews.

Act 24:14, But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: