Is the messiah the father himself in flesh?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, so that's what you call Eisegesis? Then you're not using the term correctly.
Look DW, you are one of the most presumptuous persons around. All you did was assume that your eisegesis was correct, and used it to substantiate your argument. I find it it rather futile engaging with you. You're indoctrinated, and not capable of a comprehensive argument (you don't recognize or acknowledge anyone's contentions).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would agree with you at the very start, but, i am rather skeptical about you saying that God always answers you in the affirmative (not even sure what that means). This is the point of my contention
Did I say that God "always" answers me in the affirmative?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fortunately the doctrine of the Trinity is comprehensible when you really look at it.

Although for many years there were many who have not understood it and have therefore deferred to Isaiah 55:8-9 when it came to the concept of understanding it as a doctrine.

True Trinity.
No one understands it. There has never been a trinitarian proponent who has ever claimed to understand it, or claimed that anyone can. Never, ever, ever.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look DW, you are one of the most presumptuous persons around. All you did was assume that your eisegesis was correct, and used it to substantiate your argument. I find it it rather futile engaging with you. You're indoctrinated, and not capable of a comprehensive argument (you don't recognize or acknowledge anyone's contentions).

Okay,.. now,.. you're making me angry talking to one of my friends like that. :mad:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one understands it. There has never been a trinitarian proponent who has ever claimed to understand it, or claimed that anyone can. Never, ever, ever.
I understand its basic concept and have shared this understanding in the thread in question (posts #1-#6 of True Trinity.)

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well,.. at least you know how to recognize when you step out of line,.. but she's the one you really should be apologizing to.
I did, ...and I am still questioning if I was wrong or not.
...I guess that you didn't appreciate where my concerned lay, either? You have yet to acknowledge anything that I've said as, fundamentally speaking, being correct. Or, even my concern for you to not be misguided by all the different opinions and advice around here.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did, ...and I am still questioning if I was wrong or not.
...I guess that you didn't appreciate where my concerned lay, either? You have yet to acknowledge anything that I've said as, fundamentally speaking, being correct. Or, even my concern for you to not be misguided by all the different opinions and advice around here.
You are one of those "different opinions" that is not according to sound doctrine.

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks, didn't see presumption, I reasoned it out in a factual manner. Like a fact finding investigation, believing the bible.

But I see your point, so what do you call a person like Jesus that can resurrect themselves from the dead and heal their own wounds? Keeping in mind the definition of god is "a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity."

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are one of those "different opinions" that is not according to sound doctrine.

Yeah and their different opinions isn't doing such a good job with them earning friends at the moment if they keep insulting everybody.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks, didn't see presumption, I reasoned it out in a factual manner. Like a fact finding investigation, believing the bible.

But I see your point, so what do you call a person like Jesus that can resurrect themselves from the dead and heal their own wounds? Keeping in mind the definition of god is "a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity."
FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!?!?!?
No one believes that Jesus raised himself from the dead????? A continuous false predicate all the time from you DW.

1 Corinthians 6:14
Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power.
Ephesians 1:20
which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
2 Corinthians 4:14
knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and will present us with you.
Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Acts 2:24
But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power.
Acts 3:15
but put to death the Prince of life, the one whom God raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.
Acts 4:10
let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised
from the dead—by this name this man stands here before you in good health.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why is that more important? Don't you even care that you're hurting people with your words?
I was trying to protect you, were you not aware? Yes, I may have insulted someone unjustly, but my intent was to advice you on what to watch out for. You are not seeing the whole picture, I believe?