Is there a difference in " FALSE " teaching & error in teaching ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then are you calling Jesus a false teacher , a deceiver since He said the following.

John 2:19
19-Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
21-But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
22-After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

John 10:17-18, “No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again;”

Read the post before replying to it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adonai has nothing to do with God's name, YHWH is His given name in the original writings.
The conflation of those words, Adonai and YHWH, produced "Jehovah", not any thing else.

Apparently you don't know this, or don't want to know this. I can understand why.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ou have given your Scriptural support Marks, and I appreciate that sir, and it is in fact evidence for what you are teaching, so I understand why you believe that. The Scripture I used states what I said. We both agree the Bible does not contradict itself, therefore one or both of us do not understand Jesus' resurrection.
Again you sidestep the question. Do you believe what Jesus said there or not? You seem to not want to accept clear fact.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, If you destroy this temple, in three days I will raise it up.

Either His words here are true, or they are false. Which do you say?

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Excellent - ty

KEY verse/words = "IAM the Resurrection and the LIFE"

John 14:6

"I am, THE Truth........The Way............and THE LIFE"..

"Life"

1.) Eternal Life

2.) The Resurrection

Jesus said, "I have come to GIVE YOU LIFE">

Jesus said.......>"All that BELIEVE IN ME...........I give unto you... ETERNAL LIFE..........and you shall never go to Hell (perish)..

How does Jesus Give us eternal life?

Its because Jesus Himself IS Eternal life., and when we are born again,.....= we enter into Spiritual Union with Christ who is Eternal Life.

A.) Spiritually Joined to the One who is Eternal Life.

"In Christ"

"one with God".

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:6

"I am, THE Truth........The Way............and THE LIFE"..

"Life"

1.) Eternal Life

2.) The Resurrection

Jesus said, "I have come to GIVE YOU LIFE">

Jesus said.......>"All that BELIEVE IN ME...........I give unto you... ETERNAL LIFE..........and you shall never go to Hell (perish)..

How does Jesus Give us eternal life?

Its because Jesus Himself IS Eternal life., and when we are born again,.....= we enter into Spiritual Union with Christ who is Eternal Life.

A.) Spiritually Joined to the One who is Eternal Life.

"In Christ"

"one with God".
and all who know this sing HalleluYAH to the KING of kings

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have given your Scriptural support Marks, and I appreciate that sir, and it is in fact evidence for what you are teaching, so I understand why you believe that. The Scripture I used states what I said. We both agree the Bible does not contradict itself, therefore one or both of us do not understand Jesus' resurrection.
One of us denies the validity of one of those passages, can you answer me which that is?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
am aware that Jews was the primary reason that God's name became shielded Marks, no doubt one of the reasons the Kingdom was taken from them. Adonai has nothing to do with God's name, YHWH is His given name in the original writings. As I stated however, in English that name is Jehovah. It was God who changed the languages, and therefore it would be on His shoulders if He refuses to accept worship from anyone who spoke a different language than His original covenanted people, whom actually penned some of the Bible in Aramaic as well as Greek by the way.
I'm just hoping you can understand that "Jehovah" is a name for God that was contrived by men, not actually based on His revealed Name.

YHWH does not translate into "Jehovah". I'd expect that you'd know these things.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Yes, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are each credited with raising Christ from the dead. Why do you suppose that is?

Much love!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As long as everyone understands God the Son did not raise himself from the dead.

Jesus is God in the Flesh who came down from Heaven.

Before that happened . John 1 says that = "the WORD was God".

The Word is Jesus.

JOHN 1:4

The Word made flesh
The Word became HUMAN
The WORD was VIRGIN BORN as a MAN = Jesus..

This is why John 1:10 says that Jesus made the "world".

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are each credited with raising Christ from the dead. Why do you suppose that is?

Much love!
I know...I know...lol
Just trying to lighten it up a little bit.

Sorry if I'm out of order❤️

• Love
Reactions: marks

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God in the Flesh who came down from Heaven.

Jesus is God the Son, not God the Father. The Son did not raise himself from the dead despite having the power to do so. His Father raised him as I have already proven.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That isn't true though. Never once after the resurrection does any scripture credit the Son as raising himself.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That isn't true though. Never once after the resurrection does any scripture credit the Son as raising himself.
It does not matter whether Christ said He would raise Himself before or after the resurrection. The fact is that He did make this claim publicly and emphatically. He also said that He Himself is the Resurrection and the Life. Yet we know that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were all involved in the resurrection of Christ at one and the same time.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actsch4
let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
Nor is there salvation in any other,
for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Sound it out till the last breath my friend . Let the LORD be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not matter whether Christ said He would raise Himself before or after the resurrection. The fact is that He did make this claim publicly and emphatically. He also said that He Himself is the Resurrection and the Life. Yet we know that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were all involved in the resurrection of Christ at one and the same time.
EXACTLY . SPOT ON RIGHT . JESUS SAID IT . SO TRUTH IT IS . Notice that . I have the power TO RAISE IT UP again .
You know what else it says , WHOM GOD RAISED UP . We got folks attacking the diety of CHRIST
and doing everything they can to try and justify their own deceptions . BUT LAMBS , LAMBS wont be falling for their ruse .
For lambs FOLLOW THE KING .