I've just had my first dose of Covid vaccine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willful ignorance or blind faith? I've never had a flu shot. I go with God's pharmacy. Herbs and supplements, for healing.And of course it is easier to maintain ones health rather than having to regain ones health.
Diet and exercise are key too.

Agree!

Reactions: WaterSong

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow, it looks like this thread had been hijacked......

@WaterSong

The covid vaccines are going to be free here in Aus too. In my country there is a "tax-free threshold."

For your information we don't pay tax if we make less money than $18,200 and if we do make more, the first $18,200 is still tax free....

Reactions: historyb

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All new technologies are "experimental" to begin with. But once they have been shown to work, that label should no longer be used. All these vaccines have been evaluated and approved for general use, so they are no longer experimental.

* They have been calling it experimental from the start and still are
* This vax tech has never been used on humans... Experimental
* These trials were rushed... Experimental
* These trials were cut short... Experimental
* These vaccine details are guarded behind a veil of secrecy... Experimental
* They don't know if it creates immunity or if it stops transmission... Experimental
* They are using this to change the world, the great reset...Experimental
* We have no idea what effects these vaccines may have in over a year from now
* The fact they are scrambling to force it onto us is further evidence of... Experiment
* The fact that it has been for general use actually makes it... Experimental as well

bandicam 2021-02-02 22-40-16-978.jpg bandicam 2021-02-02 22-40-06-338.jpg

bandicam 2021-02-02 22-39-45-460.jpg

As you can see... Experimental...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you missed my point. Never mind.

No, I did not miss your point.
Your point of implying an "Ancient proved remedy" and "Newly recommended remedy" are comparable, was not something to consider as a Valid Point.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, it looks like this thread had been hijacked......

@WaterSong

The covid vaccines are going to be free here in Aus too. In my country there is a "tax-free threshold."

Watersong / Josho-
ON Topic- Vaccine- Cost associated with Vaccine.
Vaccine Appears initially to BE FREE to Consumer.
Consumer Liable for Vaccine Cost through Middleman Govt. Taxation

For your information we don't pay tax if we make less money than $18,200 and if we do make more, the first $18,200 is still tax free....

OFF Topic.
The Hijack?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
* They have been calling it experimental from the start and still are
* This vax tech has never been used on humans... Experimental
* These trials were rushed... Experimental
* These trials were cut short... Experimental
* These vaccine details are guarded behind a veil of secrecy... Experimental
* They don't know if it creates immunity or if it stops transmission... Experimental
* They are using this to change the world, the great reset...Experimental
* We have no idea what effects these vaccines may have in over a year from now
* The fact they are scrambling to force it onto us is further evidence of... Experiment
* The fact that it has been for general use actually makes it... Experimental as well

View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050

View attachment 13051

As you can see... Experimental...
Yes...the Novovax is actually a new vaccine made in a new fashion unlike ANY of the others which have been around for a long time.
It's been having trouble before because of side effects...it's extremely effective at delivering the virus portions to your immune system. And that's been the issue in the past. Not all viruses can be vaccinated against in this fashion.

The "experimental" label is coming off in a few months. As well as even more study is going to reveal which vaccines protect against infection and which do not.
Just because the vaccines work well doesn't mean that the investigation into how effective these vaccines are is over...far from it. Even after the "experimental" tag is removed...the investigation is far from over.

But what is of sure note...
The experimentation on antivaxxers is going to be a foregone conclusion.
You are going to be hunted down, trapped and experimented on like a rhesis monkey.

Guys like you are going to be in short supply...

Reactions: historyb

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No rules or question were set for the debate thread @Josho

It would be nice for guidelines for the debate forums/subforum, unless she meant this for the prayer/praise section in my honest opinion.

I think the points on both sides have been awesome, except for a few comments...real food for thought.

Reactions: April_Rose

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Watersong / Josho-
ON Topic- Vaccine- Cost associated with Vaccine.
Vaccine Appears initially to BE FREE to Consumer.
Consumer Liable for Vaccine Cost through Middleman Govt. Taxation

OFF Topic.
The Hijack?

@WaterSong said it was taxpayer's money which is true, but...... the Aussie Medicare levy is only 2% of taxable income, which is nothing compared to what people in America spend to go to hospital for treatments and surgeries in America. They could spend days in ICU due to covid and get charged tens of thousands or even hundred thousand dollars and over in some cases.

And I heard Americans have to spend $200 just to go for a basic checkup at a doctor's appointment ....

Yet some how you guys still think this is better, the poor people cannot afford to go to hospital there, even the average worker there struggles to make a decision to go the doctor or hospital due to the cost.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As for me, I will have to wait a couple months at least I reckon, covid vaccines, they are going to give healthcare workers and aged care residents covid vaccines first in Australia, this will happen later this month, I will have to wait a few months to get the vaccine I reckon, I think they will probably time it to be available to everyone here in Australia, just before Winter comes.

I will take it though, because why not? Let's put an end to this pandemic...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No rules or question were set for the debate thread @Josho

It would be nice for guidelines for the debate forums/subforum, unless she meant this for the prayer/praise section in my honest opinion.

I think the points on both sides have been awesome, except for a few comments...real food for thought.

Oh sorry I just realized this was in the debate section :rolleyes:

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Other vaccines" (from way back) were not bogus vaccines. Therefore those who have been vaccinated recently are still required to behave as though they are contagious. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FARCE!

Here’s Why Vaccinated People Still Need to Wear a Mask
"The new vaccines will probably prevent you from getting sick with Covid. No one knows yet whether they will keep you from spreading the virus to others — but that information is coming."
Here’s Why Vaccinated People Still Need to Wear a Mask

In other words there is ZERO protection from these bogus vaccines. How can you spread "the virus" when you were not even injected with it?
I must agree wearing a mask is a must at this stage in time. Continue wearing the mask for your safety.

Reactions: Mayflower

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong said it was taxpayer's money which is true,

Yes....which is per Watersong speaking Truth perspective affecting America.

but......

Irrelevant, what a Nation foreign to America or American does.

the Aussie Medicare levy is only 2% of taxable income, which is nothing compared to what people in America spend to go to hospital for treatments and surgeries in America. They could spend days in ICU due to covid and get charged tens of thousands or even hundred thousand dollars and over in some cases.

And I heard Americans have to spend $200 just to go for a basic checkup at a doctor's appointment ....

Yet some how you guys still think this is better, the poor people cannot afford to go to hospital there, even the average worker there struggles to make a decision to go the doctor or hospital due to the cost.

Poor?
Exactly what defines poor according to you?
Money? Assets? Choices? ??

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes...the Novovax is actually a new vaccine made in a new fashion unlike ANY of the others which have been around for a long time.
It's been having trouble before because of side effects...it's extremely effective at delivering the virus portions to your immune system. And that's been the issue in the past. Not all viruses can be vaccinated against in this fashion.

The "experimental" label is coming off in a few months. As well as even more study is going to reveal which vaccines protect against infection and which do not.
Just because the vaccines work well doesn't mean that the investigation into how effective these vaccines are is over...far from it. Even after the "experimental" tag is removed...the investigation is far from over.

But what is of sure note...
The experimentation on antivaxxers is going to be a foregone conclusion.
You are going to be hunted down, trapped and experimented on like a rhesis monkey.

Guys like you are going to be in short supply...

We are the experiment. Removing the label means nothing...
Its still an unproven method which we have no idea about.
Its long term effects and its effects on people with certain diseases and medicines is also being experimented on us
Its still rushed to the point where they don't even know that it works...
Its murdering and disabling people yet their still rolling it out

Its still leaves the victim on their own. Their exemption from liability is one of the most unethical things they're doing
Why should they get such a privilege? In all engineering, electrical included, we are liable for our errors, true?
We have liability insurance in case of an accident

Please give me a reason why this is fair... I say its immoral. Isn't it?

Your forcing a vaccine that u know will harm some people... That by definitio is an immoral act... One that causes harm and is done intentionally... Its immoral in Gods book and its even immoral in secular literature on morality...

How do u justify this immorality???

But as if that isn't evil enough, they turn away from any responsibility as well... Refusing to help... That is just repugnant behaviour... If they really cared they would help the people they hurt...

How can that be justified? I mean, your supporting an action that is so immoral it difficult to grasp the scale of it

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You mean to say the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

Some people call it the Oxford vaccine. Some people call it the AstraZeneca vaccine. Some people link the two names together. All three are correct.

And the article, that I linked after I read it, does not state that most people are now getting the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. But you've said you don't know what pharmaceutical company produced the vaccine you allegedly received because you don't have a concern with having that knowledge. I find that odd and personally irresponsible, but you are you and I am me. (Thank God for that difference, right? Yep, I got ya. ;))

That particular piece of information is not in that particular article - but why should it be? It's common knowledge in this country that most people are now getting the Oxford vaccine because that's the product we have more of.

You asked me which company produced "the serum for the vaccine". I have no idea exactly where the various ingredients in it came from and I don't normally see the point of enquiring. Now you're saying that you asked me which company produced "the vaccine" - which is not the same question. The answer to the second question is AstraZeneca - but I don't know why you need to ask me that because I have already told you which vaccine I received.

If you'd have read the article I linked you'd know that you did receive an experimental vaccine. And of course you did because all vaccine produced to address Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2 , are experimental because Covid-19 is a new viral strain.

Somebody (not me) has posted somewhere in the last day or so a definition of "experimental". I can't find it at the moment, but it was something along the lines of "prior to approval by regulatory authorities". Which is a perfectly reasonable definition, and one that makes sense to me in this context. It means that the Covid vaccines being used in the UK are no longer "experimental".

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its long term effects and its effects on people with certain diseases and medicines is also being experimented on us
Actually just the reverse of what you are saying is true.

They've had the cancer patients which the mRNA vaccines have been used on for the past decade. Most of the vaccine effect is gone after a month except for the antibodies and your body's continued reaction to the virus.

What the virus is going to do to you antivaxxers is going to be of enormous interest to the scientists.
Just like those guys they infected with syphilis who were studied over the years...you guys are willingly going to infect yourselves with this virus and be great study material for decades to come.

If I were you I'd volunteer and at least get paid to be a study subject.