• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you confess that there is no second coming you are guilty of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. There were two individuals that were going around saying there is no resurrection at the time of the apostles and he was turned over to satan to teach them not to blaspheme. Be careful in what you say. You will hurt the body of Christ.

Reactions: Davy

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I am a Christian but after reading this inspirational script, I believe certainly that there may be no Second Coming.

Read This Script here (removed link)

Revelation 22:v.11-15and 18
18 For I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Get ready

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: (it won't be clean, no, never more) and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever LOVETH and MAKETH A LIE.

Matthew 25:v.10-12
10 And they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Who to the right, to the right, who to the left, to the left.

Get ready

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Christian but after reading this inspirational script, I believe certainly that there may be no Second Coming.

Won't you be surprised when He comes!

Acts 1:10-11
King James Version

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

John 14
King James Version

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Matthew 25:31-33
King James Version

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left

there are more. I will take the inspired Word of God over that "inspirational script" you referred to everyday and twice on sunday!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Where will you spend Eternity, in heaven or in the hell's fire?

At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to MEET Him. The foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. Go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. While they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Mattew 25

As everyone can see, both those who were selling oil (out of time)(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others), and all who went to buy oil from them(out of time), perished forever and ever, and forever, and forever, in the hell's fire.

Get ready

Last edited:

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Gospel's Law is Doubled, and sometimes, it is Tripled, Specifically................The Gospel Does not Guarantee a Second Coming of Jesus..............perhaps you need to rephrase the question, see commentary?

The Messiah Jesus is Completed in Ezekiel's Prophecy (no continuation to new testament)
The Messiah Jesus is Completed in Daniel's Prophecy (no continuation to new testament)
The Messiah Jesus is Completed in Job's Prophecy (no continuation to new testament) (job 42:9-16, says, 144000 completed in that day a description of the messiah jesus (or the ites))

Reply - When the Gospel's Law is Tripled (or more), the Crime of Blasphemy is against the Holy Ghost and its called a Heresy

(Commentary) (Angels were referred to as "ites", based on activity god allowed certain individuals to perform) (in the new testament, its women god has in view with signs or visions) (both values are considered true, the the more accessible value in the new testament is women)

The Messiah Jesus is Completed a SECOND TIME ------ with Women in the Account of the REVELATION
The Messiah Jesus is Completed a SECOND TIME ----- with Women in the Account of the HEBREWS
The Messiah Jesus is Completed a SECOND TIME ----- with Women in the Account of the Isaiah

The Published account, for the traditional removed books from the bible, are ..............james/jude/hebrews/revelation..............this is not a correct reply/response...............remember God called Moses soulmate Jannes and Jambres....................in the new testament some functions for the pyramid builder are disabled without taking of wives................

Today covid/coronavirus is technically a correct response for generational decay, or a throw back to the old testament, if you consider the biological handicapp, caused by the human dirth charge, cyclically god addresses the gospels' tables, otherwise its not profitable with god................this would be the last cycle before humanities death...................there is a lot more, until we see RABIES, we are not satisfied with the language of the gospel's law relating to the rotting of the body in the last days.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The Gospel's Law is Doubled, and sometimes, it is Tripled, Specifically................The Gospel Does not Guarantee a Second Coming of Jesus..............perhaps you need to rephrase the question, see commentary?

The Messiah Jesus is Completed in Ezekiel's Prophecy (no continuation to new testament)
The Messiah Jesus is Completed in Daniel's Prophecy (no continuation to new testament)
The Messiah Jesus is Completed in Job's Prophecy (no continuation to new testament) (job 42:9-16, says, 144000 completed in that day a description of the messiah jesus (or the ites))

Reply - When the Gospel's Law is Tripled (or more), the Crime of Blasphemy is against the Holy Ghost and its called a Heresy

EDITING

Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED (yeah, CURSED by the OWN JESUS), into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers: Matt.25:v.41

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye BLESSED of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Matt. 25:v.34

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Reply) (Thinking)

The Messiah Jesus is Completed a SECOND TIME ------ with Women in the Account of the REVELATION
The Messiah Jesus is Completed a SECOND TIME ----- with Women in the Account of the HEBREWS
The Messiah Jesus is Completed a SECOND TIME ----- with Women in the Account of the Isaiah
(ephraim, dan, aaron, half manasseh.................was called or referred to as an "ite" and therefore was removed from the book of revelations, as BABYLON THE FALLEN)
(the "priesthood" was called to or referred to as an "ite" and therefore it was denounced in the hebrews as the "father of worlds")
(the "son of man" was called to or referred to as an "ite" and therefore is denounced in isaiah as the "ensign of nations")
(first of all, the earth is holy, the son of man is holy, and the judgment is holy)

(secondaly, humanity is not holy)

(this earth is also referred to as "the owa of darkness" or a black hole................and god in his wisdom annointed the testimony of the pyramid builders or various individuals with angels or with "ites")

(following that language its easy to understand what has been taking place regarding the POSTPONEMENT OR DELAY of the SECOND COMING OF JESUS)

1. Tribes
2. Beasts/Temples
3. "ites"

The Gospel's Law is Doubled, sometimes specifically, the Gospel's law is Tripled, and this is called a Heresy against the Holy Ghost.

(genocide, diasporah of the jews, ethnic cleasning...............God allows these positions but its not a natural position with god...............its a position.............that collectively with humanities sin..............makes taking any action against that unprofitable with god for the son of man or an angel, in satan's controversy of spiritual authority)

(its a reality of whatever I say or don't say and for many people, will be turncoated to 100 percent authenticate those claims, this is a living record of human history, all of it)

Reply - there is more suffering when, i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, god declines your plesure of martyrdom with me..............the accelerated evolution of covid19 is wonderful, think about it for a moment

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
(Reply) (Thinking)

(ephraim, dan, aaron, half manasseh.................was called or referred to as an "ite" and therefore was removed from the book of revelations, as BABYLON THE FALLEN)
(the "priesthood" was called to or referred to as an "ite" and therefore it was denounced in the hebrews as the "father of worlds")
(the "son of man" was called to or referred to as an "ite" and therefore is denounced in isaiah as the "ensign of nations")
(first of all, the earth is holy, the son of man is holy, and the judgment is holy)

(secondaly, humanity is not holy)

(this earth is also referred to as "the owa of darkness" or a black hole................and god in his wisdom annointed the testimony of the pyramid builders or various individuals with angels or with "ites")

(following that language its easy to understand what has been taking place regarding the POSTPONEMENT OR DELAY of the SECOND COMING OF JESUS)

1. Tribes
2. Beasts/Temples
3. "ites"

The Gospel's Law is Doubled, sometimes specifically, the Gospel's law is Tripled, and this is called a Heresy against the Holy Ghost.

(genocide, diasporah of the jews, ethnic cleasning...............God allows these positions but its not a natural position with god...............its a position.............that collectively with humanities sin..............makes taking any action against that unprofitable with god for the son of man or an angel, in satan's controversy of spiritual authority)

(its a reality of whatever I say or don't say and for many people, will be turncoated to 100 percent authenticate those claims, this is a living record of human history, all of it)

Reply - there is more suffering when, i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, god declines your plesure of martyrdom with me..............the accelerated evolution of covid19 is wonderful, think about it for a moment

As everyone can see, both those who were selling oil (out of time)(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others), and all who went to buy oil from them (out of time), perished forever and ever, and forever, and forever, in the hell's fire.

At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to MEET Him. The foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. Go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. While they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Mattew 25

As everyone can see, both those who were selling oil (out of time)(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others), and all who went to buy oil from them(out of time), perished forever and ever, and forever, and forever, in the hell's fire.

Get ready

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As everyone can see, both those who were selling oil (out of time)(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others), and all who went to buy oil from them (out of time), perished forever and ever, and forever, and forever, in the hell's fire.

Get ready

I was created without a soul, so, good or bad, i'll always been in eternity future................god's law affords a soulmate, and therefore i'll always technically be in heaven....................and................if I choose to, I can go into the hell fire of judgment, according to god's will, come and god/go....................the more important issue is, humanity will die in only a few short years.....................and.....................there is a big divide between the faithful, and the unsaved, spiritually, and the activity is higher without a sign or a vision specifically, its a disappointing way to die, very miserable when you think about whats taking place in society, but that is humanities choice, how it chooses to die, how it chooses to resist god, and.......................focus on prayer, and regardless of understanding the gospel, the messiah completes our walk of faith.

remember..................humanity has a spiritual issue with dead flesh, generational decay, and uncleannss spiritually with god...................and this always plays out in very filthy and clear ways, demoralizing ways, disguisting way, yes always the same..................God saves out of this cesspool this is a "sin offering"...................what humanity does with god's mercy, is uncleanness, and things are just unprofitable..............we'll have to see what god is going to do to shed light on the spiritual issue, the only plausible argument is the rotting of the body...................maybe if there is no hope for billions of people, based on their work or accusation with god, it is better for them to pass on, and give way to those of us that remain.

the rotting of the body is not a bad argument, and the, trial of the earth................they are not spiritually adverse enough to do anything to the faithful, so when they do pass away, most people or the majority of people, feel bad if they had any emotion, and decide instead to pray for mercy.....................this is apart of the law and the prophets.

(when moses dies whoever he is, its sadly not a guarantee of any judgment, that includes martyrdom, or god simply deciding its his time to retire, we'll have to see soon)

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I was created without a soul, so, good or bad, i'll always been in eternity future................god's law affords a soulmate, and therefore i'll always technically be in heaven....................and................if I choose to, I can go into the hell fire of judgment, according to god's will, come and god/go....................the more important issue is, humanity will die in only a few short years.....................and.....................there is a big divide between the faithful, and the unsaved, spiritually, and the activity is higher without a sign or a vision specifically, its a disappointing way to die, very miserable when you think about whats taking place in society, but that is humanities choice, how it chooses to die, how it chooses to resist god, and.......................focus on prayer, and regardless of understanding the gospel, the messiah completes our walk of faith.

And when the King came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 22

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(some people, choosing not to have an understanding of god, decide to take the law into their own hands..................they think that, moses has to take wives or, another phrase, has to be considered a "king in the line of judah (an earthly tribe)"................or they think maybe, if god allowed an act of murder or destruction, it is a right they have to always perform those acts if it yields the best and most expedient response......................in reality.....................god can put out that candlestick.....................and that person may or may not die...................but in the event of disputing a person's body, satan will try to kill it................God has established the "pyramid builder and soulmate covenant".................humanity is not apart of that specifically, and God can remove those pretenses if he wants..............god doesn't undo the covenant, god doesn't act on the behalf of satan to establish or remove anything, in terms of covenants or most laws)

(some people in the last days are dead, believing they could not die, and many people with them, some still living from those families) (because of bad choices, or because taking a risk seemed appealing)

(what the son of man has, is the title of "priesthood", god gives, that is an additional charges in some areas................that should explain the controversy of the unexpected loss of life for sin or trajedy)

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
(some people, choosing not to have an understanding of god, decide to take the law into their own hands..................they think that, moses has to take wives or, another phrase, has to be considered a "king in the line of judah (an earthly tribe)"................or they think maybe, if god allowed an act of murder or destruction, it is a right they have to always perform those acts if it yields the best and most expedient response......................in reality.....................god can put out that candlestick.....................and that person may or may not die...................but in the event of disputing a person's body, satan will try to kill it................God has established the "pyramid builder and soulmate covenant".................humanity is not apart of that specifically, and God can remove those pretenses if he wants..............god doesn't undo the covenant, god doesn't act on the behalf of satan to establish or remove anything, in terms of covenants or most laws)

(some people in the last days are dead, believing they could not die, and many people with them, some still living from those families) (because of bad choices, or because taking a risk seemed appealing)

(what the son of man has, is the title of "priesthood", god gives, that is an additional charges in some areas................that should explain the controversy of the unexpected loss of life for sin or trajedy)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matt. 7

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(sometimes...............when you just kill the body, or, if god doesn't give that person a resurrected body or anything..............but specifically................in regards to the trajedy of a pyramid builder cursing god to death.....................he may not die completely, but may try to live on in the body of a women or women, he's known in his dimension, but that is taken away, and those women are grounded................they will have nothing more then fanciful dreams until they die)

(the flesh and blood body is only an identifier for some of established positive processes...........the flesh and blood body for some is not proof of living or a qualifier for life and prosperity under the gospel's law..................that is from birth for some, but the arguement is largely narrowed to the taking of wives in the new testament.................you could live and die, normally, choose to live a little while longer without the lord's body, as a person or not, then passaway, but anything like that is taken away when, that person curses god to death in sin)

(the son of man generally is attributed with the power of life and resurrection.................its not something that has to take place..............and its only a theory, it does not have to mean anything more then that..................God may not provide resurrection, but, it doesn't mean God may not allow me to resurrect that person if I wanted to, or etc.)

(humanity is dead the few short years it has left, don't forget that)

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
(sometimes...............when you just kill the body, or, if god doesn't give that person a resurrected body or anything..............but specifically................in regards to the trajedy of a pyramid builder cursing god to death.....................he may not die completely, but may try to live on in the body of a women or women, he's known in his dimension, but that is taken away, and those women are grounded................they will have nothing more then fanciful dreams until they die)

And NOW also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matt. 3

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(women in the old testament had relatively no value..................in the new testament they have more value................but that can be negated with a resurrected body or in circumstances or both.............."the pyramid builder and his soulmate" are not originally classified with gender..............neither are angels..............what you have with "women" is a human dirth argument that extends from the "suicide pleasure of satan", or satan's accusation of dead flesh with the gospel's tables)

(that passage you quoted may be specifically referring to women......................i'm not to far from a resurrected body, we'll have to wait and see, if god just gives me that, or i didn't reach god's exception list of circumential factors................as time continues to pass) (neither is a sign or a vision required, neither is a son of man required, or a judgment required in the gospel's law..............humanity dies in a few years blind and dumb and that is a significant achievement, a "sin offering for god's glory" in dividing the unfaithful)

(try not to interfered with their theology too much, think about when we see RABIES, how filthy things will be at that time, how much better prayer will be then)

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus’ imminent return to earth to set up His literal, and eternal kingdom:

In Our Lord’s Prayer, the line “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven…”(Matt 6:10) is a direct reference from Jesus Christ of the time yet future when a descendant of David (Himself) will sit on David’s throne and rule Israel and the world from Jerusalem. This did not happen during Christ’s first incarnation – in fact the opposite. Jesus was rejected and despised by Israel.

Jesus said at the last supper:

Luk 22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

Note: the spiritual kingdom was already there when Jesus spoke of the future kingdom to come.

There are two comings of Jesus, with two different kingdoms: the first kingdom was spiritual - at the second coming Jesus sets up His literal physical, and never ending kingdom, per the many Old Testament and New Testament prophecies.

Christ’s future literal kingdom was prophesied in Jeremiah 23: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, that I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; a King shall reign and prosper, and execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell safely; now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS” (vv. 5, 6). This is a promise, and it has yet to come to pass. If prophetic passages like these do not mean Christ’s millennial (1,000-year) reign, they are meaningless.

Isaiah and Luke prophesied the same thing:

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called again Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

In Acts 1 as Jesus was about to ascend to heaven, the apostles, who knew Messiah would set up an earthly kingdom in Jerusalem, (per the prophecies already given) asked Jesus if He was going to set up His kingdom right then:

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

His reply was it’s not for them to know the exact time He will set up that future kingdom.

Jesus then ascended bodily and visibly on a cloud, into heaven, from mount Olive.

An angel said this same Jesus will return in like manner as you have seen Him leave:

Act 1:9And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight.

Act 1:10And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes,

Act 1:11and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

Act 1:12Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey away.

That means literally and visibly returning on a cloud, in the air, back to Mount Olive - which occurs in Zechariah 14:5.

And occurs in Revelation 1:7

Rev 1:7Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

And occurs in 1 Thessalonians 4:

1Th 4:17Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

And Matthew 24:30:

Mat 24:30Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

In Revelation 21, The New Jerusalem which is above, descends to earth to old Jerusalem, and God and the lamb dwell in it with men forever, and Jesus says this about that city in Revelation 3:12:

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

It’s Literal fact in scripture that there will be a unending literal and physical reign of Christ on the earth, and not just for a thousand years.

Jesus is currently sitting in heaven at the father’s right hand UNTIL the time is right to return to earth:

Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David.The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”

Psa 110:2 The LORD sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule IN THE MIDST of your enemies!

Note that Jesus will not rule His kingdom from heaven, but on the earth.

He will return and land on mount Olive with all His saints per Zechariah 14:5, given earlier, where He will rule and reign from Jerusalem on the throne of David, which is established forever:

1Ki 2:45 And king Solomon shall be blessed, and the throne of David shall be established before the LORD for ever.

And we shall reign and rule with Jesus in His kingdom, on the earth:

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The millennium period isn’t a temporary reign of Jesus - it’s the period where Satan is bound for a thousand years, so all of creation, including the angels, gets to see the contrast between the world being ran by Satan as it’s god and ruler for 4,000 years, compared with Jesus ruling the nations with a rod of Iron for a thousand years - then Satan is loosed for short time, and thrown into the lake of fire.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Zephaniah also describes Jesus ruling on the earth in Jerusalem:

Zep 3:14 Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!

Zep 3:15 The LORD has taken away the judgments against you; he has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; you shall never again fear evil.

Zep 3:16 On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: “Fear not, O Zion; let not your hands grow weak.

Zep 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

There is no reason whatsoever to deny that the thousand year reign of Jesus on the earth in Revelation 20 is literal - from the OT to the NT, it is literal fact that He will return physically to earth and rule from the throne of David.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, All Power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Hallelujah!

-2Thes.1:v.7 to 10
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be REVEALED from heaven with his mighty messengers, (the true Christians/believers - Luke 20:v. 35-36)
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not GOD, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction (this is already running, the worst is very near for to happen) from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power;
10 When He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that Day. (LORD's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ - this Day arrived)
11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our GOD would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in Him, according to the grace of our GOD and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS IS NOT COMING AGAIN
I know some angels who would disagree with that,
“Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven?
This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven,
will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” Acts of the Apostles 1:11 NKJV

Reactions: Curtis