• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Philippians 3:v.15 to 21

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the ENEMIES of the cross of Christ:

19 Whose END is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know some angels who would disagree with that,
“Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven?
This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven,
will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” Acts of the Apostles 1:11 NKJV
And He ascended from Mount Olive.

In Zechariah 14:5 that prophecy is fulfilled

Reactions: Sabertooth

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And He ascended from Mount Olive.
In Zechariah 14:5 that prophecy is fulfilled

Revelation 21:v.1 to 8

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God OUT of heaven
, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice OUT of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful (cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:v.15 to 21

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the ENEMIES of the cross of Christ:

19 Whose END is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
I hope by the title of this thread that you aren’t saying Christ is not coming again. There were men destroying the faith of many who taught there is no resurrection and they were turn over to Satan to teach them not to blaspheme. In the book of Revelation it is written those who take away from the writing in Revelation will have their name blotted out of the book of life. If you are implying that Christ will not return you are guilty of taking away by you denial.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I hope by the title of this thread that you aren’t saying Christ is not coming again.

You are judging me by the title of this devilish thread inspired by the spirit of Devil, instead to judge me by the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?
Didn't you read my posts #62, #64, #66?

There were men destroying the faith of many who taught there is no resurrection and they were turn over to Satan to teach them not to blaspheme.

Now, here, your spirit tries to include myself among the demons, sons of Devil, which teach the things they learned from their main master, and father's, the Old Serpent, also called the Devil and Satan. By the way, now, in this time of Apocalypse, his new NAME is red Dragon.
Didn't you read my post #79?

In the book of Revelation it is written those who take away from the writing in Revelation will have their name blotted out of the book of life.

Also it is written: He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 3:v.5-6

If you are implying that Christ will not return you are guilty of taking away by you denial.

If??? Let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil. Matt.5:v.37

Matthew 7:v.2 to 5
2 For with what Judgment ye judge, ye shall be Judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

The Word of GOD Judges. The Word is GOD.

What I must say is that GOD is wrathed.

Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? Isa. 33:v.14