Jesus parables were based in real facts, always

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
One more time; I did prepared the harmony of the Gospels. Doing that I have do many discoveries. Concerning the parables I have found that every time Jesus is teaching and use of an example of real life; he is doing it according to the place and the season in wich he is. If he is talking about the apearance of the sky; the description he gives is that of the season in wich he is. If he is saying a parable about the wine, it is exactly the time of the year in wich that happens. If he is talking of the crop, he is in Galely, and if he is talking of sheeps, he is in Judea. Not only that. Ehen he talks about a King, that King did existed. If he is talking about a woman marrying many brothers, that did really happened. If he talking of a samaritanioan, that story was widelly know as real.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more time; I did prepared the harmony of the Gospels. Doing that I have do many discoveries. Concerning the parables I have found that every time Jesus is teaching and use of an example of real life; he is doing it according to the place and the season in wich he is. If he is talking about the apearance of the sky; the description he gives is that of the season in wich he is. If he is saying a parable about the wine, it is exactly the time of the year in wich that happens. If he is talking of the crop, he is in Galely, and if he is talking of sheeps, he is in Judea. Not only that. Ehen he talks about a King, that King did existed. If he is talking about a woman marrying many brothers, that did really happened. If he talking of a samaritanioan, that story was widelly know as real.

Where are you getting these ideas? Where is your proof? The word parable means 'moral story', not a retelling of history.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Where are you getting these ideas? Where is your proof? The word parable means 'moral story', not a retelling of history.

The greek text of the Gospels use the word parables. But if you pay attention, Jesus words were not what we describe or understand by the modern term parable. Jesus was not teaching with the parables of our standart and deffinitions.
I got that from preaparing the harmony of the Gospels. After having all Gospels in a chronologicay order, the next step was to date very ting on it. I did it and the wors situation i have in all the harmony is a window of one week. I did determione thye exact time, day and date of each of the event; being the less acurate a situation of a week window. After having all in chronological in chronological order, and having all dated; it comes to my eyes how Jesus was talking according to the time and place in wich he was.

Trying to confirm that situation I wen to a wine place inquiring about how wine was prepared in the times of Jesus. It happens (God hand?) that the man that I aproached knew all about and he askme if i was interested in the roman wine or the jew wine. Then he toldme all the prosses of jew wine, how long it takes and in what time it is transfered to other oders (I dont know the english word) It happens that the transferece of wine it is done in the same time I had dated the wine parable. It is obvious - at least for me - that when Jesus told that parable, he was passing by or watching at, some jew transfering wine.

The woman that marries ten brothers? I can tell you who she was. The King that before going to war sent embassador for peace? I can tell you who he was. Those qhere persons very well known of the jew. The samariotanian helping the guy at the road? I can not tell you, but i asume that as well as all other parables, it was a real case very well know at that time. Any way, that parable was told in Jerusalem, not far from it really hapened. The Samaritanian was traveling to Jerusalem, and Jesus told the parable at Jerusalem. The same way, Jesus is sayin parables of sheeps while at Judea, and parables of crop while at Galily.

Is that a imprtant issue? Is it a doctrinal matter?

Today pastors have a good set of ficticious parables...modern and imaginary parables. They are called illustrations. There is book with ilustrations for pastors to use. The point is that Jesus did never use a imaginary ilustration, but always used real facts.

Is it too ofensive for you? What is the problem? Isnt good to learn somethinmg new about Jesus and the Gospels? Or is it unaceptable for pastors and theologians to be teach for somebody like me with not official instruction? Is that insulting them? Is it that bad that nobody until me did sussed in preaparing a harmony of the Gospels? Are you ashamed for the situation? Is that theyr position of famous theologians is in risk? What is the problem on me sharing the truth I have be enlioghted with?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greek text of the Gospels use the word parables. But if you pay attention, Jesus words were not what we describe or understand by the modern term parable. Jesus was not teaching with the parables of our standart and deffinitions.
I got that from preaparing the harmony of the Gospels. After having all Gospels in a chronologicay order, the next step was to date very ting on it. I did it and the wors situation i have in all the harmony is a window of one week. I did determione thye exact time, day and date of each of the event; being the less acurate a situation of a week window. After having all in chronological in chronological order, and having all dated; it comes to my eyes how Jesus was talking according to the time and place in wich he was.

Trying to confirm that situation I wen to a wine place inquiring about how wine was prepared in the times of Jesus. It happens (God hand?) that the man that I aproached knew all about and he askme if i was interested in the roman wine or the jew wine. Then he toldme all the prosses of jew wine, how long it takes and in what time it is transfered to other oders (I dont know the english word) It happens that the transferece of wine it is done in the same time I had dated the wine parable. It is obvious - at least for me - that when Jesus told that parable, he was passing by or watching at, some jew transfering wine.

The woman that marries ten brothers? I can tell you who she was. The King that before going to war sent embassador for peace? I can tell you who he was. Those qhere persons very well known of the jew. The samariotanian helping the guy at the road? I can not tell you, but i asume that as well as all other parables, it was a real case very well know at that time. Any way, that parable was told in Jerusalem, not far from it really hapened. The Samaritanian was traveling to Jerusalem, and Jesus told the parable at Jerusalem. The same way, Jesus is sayin parables of sheeps while at Judea, and parables of crop while at Galily.

Is that a imprtant issue? Is it a doctrinal matter?

Today pastors have a good set of ficticious parables...modern and imaginary parables. They are called illustrations. There is book with ilustrations for pastors to use. The point is that Jesus did never use a imaginary ilustration, but always used real facts.

Is it too ofensive for you? What is the problem? Isnt good to learn somethinmg new about Jesus and the Gospels? Or is it unaceptable for pastors and theologians to be teach for somebody like me with not official instruction? Is that insulting them? Is it that bad that nobody until me did sussed in preaparing a harmony of the Gospels? Are you ashamed for the situation? Is that theyr position of famous theologians is in risk? What is the problem on me sharing the truth I have be enlioghted with?

Pardon me, but I think you are delusional about this subject. I think you are also very proud of the idea that you could possibly be 'the first person to discover this great truth' - and if anyone, especially a theologian disagrees with your fantasy, they must simply be arrogant and unwilling to admit that you out did them. Clearly this post tells us more about your authority issues rather than your hermeneutics.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Pardon me, but I think you are delusional about this subject. I think you are also very proud of the idea that you could possibly be 'the first person to discover this great truth' - and if anyone, especially a theologian disagrees with your fantasy, they must simply be arrogant and unwilling to admit that you out did them. Clearly this post tells us more about your authority issues rather than your hermeneutics.

Obviously I am the first christian in discovering that truth in the pass tow mileniums. Did you ear the same out of anybody else before from me? No. I am the first. And obviously that is totally unacceptable for you, and you have to denay it at all cost. It is insulting for you and offended the most valuable things you have. That is telling me that you are iup to learn from who knows. That is telling me that you want to keep the status quo qhere the teachers and the enlighted and the wise are you...the most popular and pretigious authors and theologians.

Is it that hard to accept that I have discovered something new? Am I wrong? Am I dilusional? I challange you to demostrate that I am. I challange you to demostrate that I am wrong. Can you? Can you? Lisent to me: can you? If you can, then do it. Go ahead and do it. Please do it if you can. If you dont do it is because you cant. If you dont do it dont get my reputation in doubt. Believe.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

I vote YES.

Insulting is a sign of lack of argument. Thaks for not founding any real basis to refute my post. Any how, you are reported and I expect to see it reflected in your Warn Status bar.

<li>No insults allowed. This rule will be strictly enforced. This community has a core set of beliefs that we clearly state at multiple locations on this website. However, we recognize that unity is Christ is the ultimate aim and this can be achieved even when there is disagreement on doctrinal issues. A good way to avoid this issue is to focus on the doctrine and not the person. This, of course, includes any kind of insults based on race or beliefs.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Insulting is a sign of lack of argument. Thaks for not founding any real basis to refute my post. Any how, you are reported and I expect to see it reflected in your Warn Status bar.

<li>No insults allowed. This rule will be strictly enforced. This community has a core set of beliefs that we clearly state at multiple locations on this website. However, we recognize that unity is Christ is the ultimate aim and this can be achieved even when there is disagreement on doctrinal issues. A good way to avoid this issue is to focus on the doctrine and not the person. This, of course, includes any kind of insults based on race or beliefs.

You asked if people thought you are delusional about your parable idea and Ducky gave you an answer - if you do not want to know, don't ask.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010

If you don't want your questions answered then don't ask! And yes, I believe you are "
dilusional", in answer to YOUR question.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

If you don't want your questions answered then don't ask! And yes, I believe you are "
dilusional", in answer to YOUR question.

You are not answering my question...you are insulting me. I really hope that the moderators take some actions according to the writen rules.

"
Is it that hard to accept that I have discovered something new? Am I wrong? Am I dilusional? I challange you to demostrate that I am. I challange you to demostrate that I am wrong. Can you? Can you? Lisent to me: can you? If you can, then do it. Go ahead and do it. Please do it if you can. If you dont do it is because you cant. If you dont do it dont get my reputation in doubt. Believe.
"
I am reporting you again.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
You are not answering my question...you are insulting me. I really hope that the moderators take some actions according to the writen rules.
Gee, I thought you were insulting the rest of us when you stated that YOU are the only one to know this 'truth'.
I am reporting you again.
I think you need help my friend.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

Gee, I thought you were insulting the rest of us when you stated that YOU are the only one to know this 'truth'.

I think you need help my friend.

Here we go again. You will continue to insultme for free; calling me now as i need a shrink help...and i will end banned for insulting you.

This is tipical of those people that can not stand the truth and replay not in biblical base but in insulting.

At least i know that i am right and you dont bother on demostrating the oposite but insist in insulting me.

Poor of you.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Oh good grief! You're starting to sound like a 12 year old posting from mommy's basement.
dry.gif

I am starting to sound like I am right and you have nothig to refute my teaching.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Whatever.

The point in wich all of us do agree is in that Jesus parables were based always in real facts. Or at least we all do agree in that there is not anyway to refute such teaching. And that make my happy to be teaching something new in wath all agree.

You are no "teacher".

Yes, indeed. You're a legend in your own mind.

Am I not a teacher? Dont you see all things I am teaching to all of you in this Forum. I wonder where are the Pastors, teologist and bible teachers. Probably they are learning from me because no one is refuting me.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
I am reporting you for calling me a idiot.

Obviously you are above the rules and feel free to insultme. You are failing to get from me an answer. But you are demostrating what kind of man you are.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am starting to think that Goinheix is serious! His pomposity lead me to believe he was simply jerking us around....

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
I am reporting you for calling me a idiot.

Obviously you are above the rules and feel free to insultme. You are failing to get from me an answer. But you are demostrating what kind of man you are.

I did not CALL you an "idiot" What I said was....Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience .

However...If you think the shoe fits...Wear it proudly!
ja2.gif

BTW...Real men don't wear pink ribbons in their hair.
smilie_girl_120.gif