Jesus Returns for those Looking for Him today!=Pre-trib Rapture!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As is always the stumbling block, its the timing that counts. You say soon and I say much later.

The rub is, the scriptures supports the much later position.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you "think" that satan wants people to not know by the signs Jesus named in Matthew that Jesus is at the door ready to return and that people get ready to meet Jesus?? I think satan would love to see people thinking the return of Jesus is many years off and they not even be concerned as they live in sin.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't you "think" that satan wants people to not know by the signs Jesus named in Matthew that Jesus is at the door ready to return and that people get ready to meet Jesus?? I think satan would love to see people thinking the return of Jesus is many years off and they not even be concerned as they live in sin.

I think that people who get caught up in thinking, wondering and studying things about His return...miss the opportunity to walk and talk with Him in the here and now....We can be with Him every moment of the day in our hearts. We can miss these wonderful cherished moments if we are so busy wondering about if and when.
Now is the time...today is the day...don't over look today.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

But Satan is right, it is our understanding that he is misleading us into thinking another.

In the near future, God will judge Satan and have him imprisoned along with his fallen heavenly host lackeys, God will establish His everlasting Kingdom and the Son of Man, Christ, will be given dominion over all of the peoples of the earth such that they should worship HIM.

Yes Christ is waiting at the doors of our respective hearts waiting for us to open the door to allow Him to enter during the time of the Great Harvest.

Oh, He has been doing that since he was resurrected but the river of life flowing out from under the Altar of the Temple will soon become so wide that it cannot be crossed.

Shalom

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the signs that Jesus says we would see just before His return are here today!! So get ready to meet Jesus and give those around you warning so that they too can be ready and not sleeping as so many are!!!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All the signs that Jesus says we would see just before His return are here today!! So get ready to meet Jesus and give those around you warning so that they too can be ready and not sleeping as so many are!!!
And that sadly is your opinion and you will not consider any other options.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
hey, at least we can witness what a reliable guide that is, right.
It is even comforting in a way to know that churches are still cranking out the same pattern as when i was a kid :)
I think that people who get caught up in thinking, wondering and studying things about His return...miss the opportunity to walk and talk with Him in the here and now....We can be with Him every moment of the day in our hearts. We can miss these wonderful cherished moments if we are so busy wondering about if and when.
ya, can't think of a better fulfillment of "thief in the night" than not understanding that. "This is the maximum level of being with Me" should at least be contemplated imo.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deu 4:30

When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
Jdg 10:14

Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
1Sa 26:24

And, behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the LORD, and let him deliver me out of all tribulation.
Mat 13:21

Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
Mat 24:21

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:29

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mar 13:24

But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Jhn 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Act 14:22

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
Rom 2:9

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 5:3

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Rom 8:35

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shalltribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 12:12

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
2Co 1:4

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
2Co 7:4

Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.
1Th 3:4

For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.
2Th 1:6

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
Rev 1:9

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev 2:10

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Rev 2:22

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 7:14

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Which of the above scriptures say we escape tribulation?
Let me answer my own question,NONE!!!!!!!

Just believe and obey the words of Jesus!!!

Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
imo Esau denying his birthright is also a message here. I've even heard rapturists go as far as to say that trashing the planet is ok because Jesus is going to make us a new one, lol. yikes

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth." Revelation 11:18

Reactions: bbyrd009