JESUS SECRETLY TELLS US WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MATTHEW 24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I posted earlier prove that 1 Thes 4 and 1 Cor 15 cannot possibly be the same coming. 1 Thes 4 is His coming for the Church and 1 Cor 15 is the gathering from heaven and earth.

Both 1 Thess ch4 and 1 Cor ch15 are BOTH a gathering of Saints from Heaven and Earth.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "It's all through the Word"

Please provide the evidence of three(3) separate 'Comings' of the Lord Jesus Christ from:
a.) the OT Prophets
There is no need for me to post scriptures that refer to His coming in the flesh. And there is no need for me to post those scriptures when he comes at the end of wrath when He will return to earth the way he left.

Here is the rapture of the church in the old testament

Song of Solomon 2

8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both 1 Thess ch4 and 1 Cor ch15 are BOTH a gathering of Saints from Heaven and Earth.
And yet one coming is at the trump of God or voice of God and the other coming is at the last trump. One coming dead in Christ rise first and then the alive are caught up. In the other coming both are changed at the same time.

And not to be forgotton. One coming the Lord himself comes. In the other coming He sends His angels

1 Thes 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Matthew 24
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet one coming is at the trump of God or voice of God and the other coming is at the last trump. One coming dead in Christ rise first and then the alive are caught up. In the other coming both are changed at the same time.

And not to be forgotton. One coming the Lord himself comes. In the other coming He sends His angels

1 Thes 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Matthew 24
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Different aspects/characteristics of the one and only Second Coming = just as the OT Prophets, the Gospels, the Apostles and Revelation state.

Start in Genesis and see if you can find 3 separate 'Comings' of the Messiah/King.

i just gave you a clue.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Thes 4

Matthew 24

You have the truth in front of you when you accurately stated "the Dead in Christ rise First"
= this perfectly agrees with the Gospels, the Apostles and Revelation = perfectly!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have the truth in front of you when you accurately stated "the Dead in Christ rise First"
= this perfectly agrees with the Gospels, the Apostles and Revelation = perfectly!
The dead in Chris do rise first. And if you truly understand this it will not come at the same time as the alive believers are caught up.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Different aspects/characteristics of the one and only Second Coming = just as the OT Prophets, the Gospels, the Apostles and Revelation state.

Start in Genesis and see if you can find 3 separate 'Comings' of the Messiah/King.

i just gave you a clue.
If you understand there are at least three comings of Jesus, how is it you do not understand that he comes before the seals are opened?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dead in Chris do rise first. And if you truly understand this it will not come at the same time as the alive believers are caught up.
A.) Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.
By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep.

B.) For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God,
C.) and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

D.) After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up(Rapture) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

Therefore encourage one another with these words.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you understand there are at least three comings of Jesus, how is it you do not understand that he comes before the seals are opened?

Where are the OT Prophecies of 3 Comings of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Where did the LORD and the Apostles speak/write of two separate Returns/Comings of the Lord Jesus Christ?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are the OT Prophecies of 3 Comings of the Lord Jesus Christ?
Do you really need me to post the prophecies of the coming Messaih and then the coming at wrath? I have to believe you are familiar wiith the chaptes of Isaiah, Zechariah and Joel.

I already gave you the important one, His coming for the church in Song of Solomon.

Also I have posted this verse
Hosea 9
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

You should be able to understand that the plan was for Israel to be the first harvest, but they served other Gods. Therefore they will not be the first harvest. The Gentiles will be the first harvest. And after the fullness of the Gentiles comes in part of Israel will have it's blindness removed.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The 144,000 are the first fruits of the second harvest.

Revelation 14
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Here is that harvest.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did the LORD and the Apostles speak/write of two separate Returns/Comings of the Lord Jesus Christ?
Here is the Lord saying that the disciples will desire to see ONE of the days of the son of man.
Luke 7
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

The son of man in His day will be like lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven

Luke 17
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

There will be more than one time the Lord comes as lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven.

Paul gives us two examples of the coming of the son of Man. One in 1 Thes 4 and another in 1 Cor 15.

Jesus also tells us one coming will be like the days of Noah and one coming will be like the days of Lot.

Jesus also tells us that we can escape ALL THESE THINGS that will come to pass AND STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN. That's at His throne in heaven.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the son of man.

Now how about you provide the order of Revelation.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the Lord saying that the disciples will desire to see ONE of the days of the son of man.
Luke 7
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

The son of man in His day will be like lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven

Luke 17
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

There will be more than one time the Lord comes as lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven.

Paul gives us two examples of the coming of the son of Man. One in 1 Thes 4 and another in 1 Cor 15.

Jesus also tells us one coming will be like the days of Noah and one coming will be like the days of Lot.

Jesus also tells us that we can escape ALL THESE THINGS that will come to pass AND STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN. That's at His throne in heaven.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the son of man.

No where does the Lord say His Second coming over differing time periods (back and forth) at different times.
Not once did the Apostle Paul ever write that there will multiple Raptures or multiple Comings of the Lord.
The Apostle John said there is only One Second Coming of Christ = 1 John

Furthermore all accounts given in Scripture are of ONE Second Coming of Christ.

EXAMPLE: Hebrews 9:24-28
For Christ did not enter a man-made copy of the true sanctuary, but He entered heaven itself, now to appear on our behalf in the presence of God.
25Nor did He enter heaven to offer Himself again and again, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26Otherwise, Christ would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But now He has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of Himself.
27Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment,
28so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many;
and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.

Where are the OT Prophecies of more then TWO Comings of the LORD???

Revelation was written based upon all that has been previously written concerning this subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 7

Luke 17

Luke 21

SHOCKER !!!
Revelation has the correct Order of His Descent for the Resurrection and Rapture of the Saints.

It is the same Order as given by our Lord and the Apostles and the OT Prophets.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation has the correct Order of His Descent for the Resurrection and Rapture of the Saints.

It is the same Order as given by our Lord and the Apostles and the OT Prophets.
And yet why do you fear listing the order of Revelation?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet why do you fear listing the order of Revelation?
Because you have yet to show that you even know the OT Scriptural Order.

You claimed that Leah and Rachel are two NT Brides of Christ and yet this is a Scriptural impossibility by which Christ would be breaking the Law as opposed to fulfilling it.
It also leads to the heresy of two gospels - one for the Gentile and one for the Jew.

Our obedience is to Christ and not to man/religion.

Concerning Truth, Christ's commandment to us is threefold:
a.) Proverbs 30:5-6
b.) Matthew 4:4
c.) Revelation 22:18

Peace and Good Nite

P.S. - i have no fear of Scripture, especially Revelation but i do fear God = Proverbs 9:10 = so should you

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where does the Lord say His Second coming over differing time periods (back and forth) at different times.
Not once did the Apostle Paul ever write that there will multiple Raptures or multiple Comings of the Lord.
The Apostle John said there is only One Second Coming of Christ = 1 John

Furthermore all accounts given in Scripture are of ONE Second Coming of Christ.

EXAMPLE: Hebrews 9:24-28
For Christ did not enter a man-made copy of the true sanctuary, but He entered heaven itself, now to appear on our behalf in the presence of God.
25Nor did He enter heaven to offer Himself again and again, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26Otherwise, Christ would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But now He has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of Himself.
27Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment,
28so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many;
and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.

I just showed you were Jesus said that they would desire to see ONE of the days of the son of man. The day of the son on man is when he comes as lightning. You in denial of the facts is not proof of anything. One of the days means there is more than one day when He comes as lightning.

And then you go and post my next proof as if it proves that you are correct. You need to reread Hebrews 9:24-28. I'm not sure how you look over the details like they are meaningless.

Hebrews 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Those that are not watching and ready will not see the bridegroom when he comes for the Church.

We are told to WATCH that we may escape ALL THESE THINGS. These things that He lists are the 7 seven seals. And those that are watching for Him, He will appear a second without sin unto salvation.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Why do you fear answering my questions? I'll ask again. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 occurs WHERE IN REVELATION. Chapter and verses?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you have yet to show that you even know the OT Scriptural Order.

You claimed that Leah and Rachel are two NT Brides of Christ and yet this is a Scriptural impossibility by which Christ would be breaking the Law as opposed to fulfilling it.
It also leads to the heresy of two gospels - one for the Gentile and one for the Jew.
Baloney. I showed you that there is a TIMING in Gods plan, twice. For you to call it a separate Gospel is Baloney.

Our obedience is to Christ and not to man/religion.

Concerning Truth, Christ's commandment to us is threefold:
a.) Proverbs 30:5-6
b.) Matthew 4:4
c.) Revelation 22:18

Peace and Good Nite

P.S. - i have no fear of Scripture, especially Revelation but i do fear God = Proverbs 9:10 = so should you
Great. If you have no fear then simply post where the coming Jesus of Matthew 24 is in Revelation. Chapter and verses. or Chapters and verses. A simple thing.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baloney. I showed you that there is a TIMING in Gods plan, twice. For you to call it a separate Gospel is Baloney.

Great. If you have no fear then simply post where the coming Jesus of Matthew 24 is in Revelation. Chapter and verses. or Chapters and verses. A simple thing.c
Heresy is contaminated baloney that will poison your thinking and heart = it will make a person hostile against the Truth.

The Holy Scriptures do not accept your version of Leah and Rachel.

Gospel of John, Acts, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, 1 & 2 Peter condemns any distiction(two separate NT Brides of Christ) between Jew & Gentile in Christ.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heresy is contaminated baloney that will poison your thinking and heart = it will make a person hostile against the Truth.

The Holy Scriptures do not accept your version of Leah and Rachel.

Gospel of John, Acts, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, 1 & 2 Peter condemns any distiction(two separate NT Brides of Christ) between Jew & Gentile in Christ.
Please. It's the same Gospel. Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus died and was raised from the dead. It is the same savior and the same path to salvation. So your two Gospel nonsense can cast be aside. God is going to regraft His Chosen, like it or not. It's all about timing. First the Gentiles, then the 12 tribes. It all about timing.

Last edited: