• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found some interesting anomalies with Judas. Note that Iscariot is actually Sicarios, as in the Sicarii. The word Sicarii has 7 letters. The Sicarii were assassins. Apostles Judas, Simon Zealot, and Simon Bar Jonah (Apostle Peter) IF he was based on Simon Bar Giora (A violent messiah) seem to be associated with these Assassins. Peter, in particular, was always involved in some odd and fishy story.

APOSTLE OF INFINITE SPACE

From Aliester Crowley the book of the Law. (I do not believe Crowley was the beast 666, but the spirits he communed with did give him insights into it.)

"You shall know that the chosen apostle of Infinite Space is the Prince Priest, the Beast, in whose scarlet woman all power is given." Which of course is about Nuit and Hadit. (Crowleys Guardian angel or higher self was called Aiwass, or I was, the beast who was, is not, and yet is?) so the Beast is a PRINCE and a PRIEST.

In math, and especially Physics, there is something called the Ramanujan Summation in which All positive integers (natural numbers like 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10.. through infinity equals -1/12.)

How can adding infinite positive numbers lead to an answer of -1 over 12? -1 Apostle of the 12. Losing that Apostle (Judas) is somehow linked with the very fabric of the universe.

The Ramanujan Summation: 1 + 2 + 3 + ⋯ + ∞ = -1/12?

I first heard about this equation in this interesting video about the ALPHA AND OMEGA
(1:22:00) The Infinite Product and the Infinite Sum.

THE MEDIEVAL LEGEND OF JUDAS

Accept Terms and Conditions on JSTOR

The legendary Life of Judas the Betrayer, based, it is
usually said, on the Greek myth of CEdilpus, is found in
almost every language and country of mediaeval Europe.
It was written down in Latin as early as the twelfth cen-
tury. By the end of the thirteenth century it was turned
into the vernacular in lands as far apart as W'ales, Cata-
lonia, and Bohemia. At the close of the Middle Ages it
had become the possession of the folk, and since that
period-to some extent even during the fifteenth century-
it has spread northward and eastward into Scandinavia,
Finland, Russia, and Bulgaria. It was related in Greek,
probably in the Middle Ages, although the manuscripts
are of a much later date. It was still told orally in
Galicia at the end of the last century. As a regular part
of the ecclesiastical literature of the West it received can-
onization, so to say, late in the thirteenth century, in the
great legendary of Jacopo da Voragine

Judas (the usual story runs) was the son of Jewish parents
living at Jerusalem: his father's name was Reuben, his mother's
Cyborea. One night Cyborea dreamed that she was about to con-
ceive, and that her child was destined to become the destruction of
the whole Jewish race. In great anxiety she related her dream to
Reuben, who advised her to pay no attention to such matters-they
came from the evil spirit. In due time, however, a son was born;
the memory of the dream returned, and in fear lest possibly it might
come true, the infant, Judas, was set adrift on the sea in a small
chest. Wind and wave brought him to the island of Scariot-whence
his name. Here the Queen of the island, who had no children and
was eager for a young prince to succeed to the throne, discovered
the babe, which was very handsome, and, sending word throughout
the land that she was with child, had Judas secretly nursed until
she could proclaim him as her own. Thus Judas was brought up in
royal fashion, as heir to the kingdom. But it came about before
very long that the Queen had a son by the King. The two children
grew up together, but after a time the wickedness that was in Judas's
nature began to come to the surface, and he frequently beat and
otherwise abused his putative brother. In spite of the Queen's re-
monstrances he continued to maltreat the true prince, until finally
in a fit of anger the Queen made known to him his irregular origin.
In wrath at learning this Judas seized the first opportunity to kill
his brother, then for fear of the consequences took ship and fled to
Jerusalem. There his courtly manners and evil instincts secured him
a place in Pilate's retinue. One day Pilate, looking into his neigh-
bor's garden, was seized with an irresistible desire for some fruit
which he saw there; and Judas agreed to procure it for him. Now,
although Judas was ignorant of the fact, the garden and the fruit
were the possession of his own father, Reuben. Before he succeeded
in gathering this fruit Reuben appeared; an altercation followed,
which developed into a fight; and finally Reuben was slain. Since
there were no witnesses to the murder, Reuben was reported to have
died suddenly, and Judas, with Pilate's connivance, took in marriage
the widowed Cyborea, together with her house and property. The
bride was extremely unhappy and sighed frequently. Being asked
one day by her husband the cause of her grief, she related enough

of her story to enable Judas to recognize his double crime of parri-
cide and incest. Both were afflicted with great remorse, but on
Cyborea's suggestion Judas resolved to go to Jesus and seek pardon
and forgiveness. He soon became a favorite disciple, and was made
steward of the Twelve. But again his evil nature asserted itself,
and he betrayed his Master to the Jews for thirty pieces of silver:
thereafter he again suffered remorse and, having returned the money,
hanged himself.

OEDIPUS AND THE SECRET OF THE SPHINX

Note that the Sphinx is found on Tarot card 10, the wheel of fortune, which correspond to Revelation 10 and the 7 thunders. The Sphinx (body of a lion, face of a woman) gives to Oedipus her riddle, which of course is the mortality of mankind, from child to old age. (In Christianity we are seeking to overcome the curse of morality and gain immortality.)

After Oedipus solves the riddle, the Sphinx was astounded and killed herself by throwing herself into the sea. (Im wondering if the Sphinx could be considered a form of the beast from the sea, though only involving the mouth of the lion.) OR the Killing of the Sphinx might represent the end of Mortal existence (whereby we transition from death/rebirth, to child, to adult, to old age, to death/rebirth.)

If we at this story in the Esoteric, maybe Judas kills his father God (Jesus Christ) and then marries his mother (The universe or queen of heaven) so that he effectively becomes as God himself, able to sleep with the same woman as God, and thereby create the Tares. That could also link him to Solomon, (Sol Om On, Sun God) who marries the Queen of Sheba (Queen of Heaven.)

ZECHARIAH 11

Read this chapter carefully, and consider who is talking to who. It would seem that Judas turned HIMSELF in for 30 silver, as Jesus, so that Jesus could escape and the crucifixion would fail. It is curious that Christ calls Peter Satan because he is against the Crucifixion, but Judas actually is Satan, because he causes it. Im sorry Jesus, but even you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either it was right or wrong to support Jesus Crucified.

Moreover, all Christians have Judas to thank for their salvation. All Christ did was Die for your sins, but Judas suffers forever in hell for you. Zechariah 11 seems to say that Judas, or Satan within Judas, is the one who made the covenant of bonds and bands and breaks them. Paul says of Christ "Cursed is he who hangs on a tree." Judas hung himself after turning in the Christ.

Of Jesus it is said "He is the image of the invisible God manifested to destroy the works of the devil." It doesn't to seem like the works of the Devil have been destroyed. If Judas did pollute the crucifixion, then Peter and Judas are in agreement with Satan, whose purpose becomes PREVENTING the real Jesus from dying so that he remains king of the world.

I don't actually believe this. Certainly, I am convinced that Mankind is under a debt of sin that cannot be paid except through Christ. That was made very clear to me in yesterdays vidoes I posted here about the Golden Web Series. It's just an interesting theory.

Last edited:

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BONUS - Apostle Peter is involved in fishy and suspicious situations.

1. Peter is the one whom Satan desires to have above all else.
2. Peter is the ROCK upon whom Christ builds his church.
3. The ROCK might be the rock with seven eyes, and that crushes the feet of Nebuchadnezzar statue
4. The name Peter may have come from PTAH, the Great Architect.
(The man whose back side is considered to be the night sky and the universe itself.)
5. Peter is quick to draw the sword and use it. (He cuts off the ear of one of the guards.)
6. Christ called Peter Satan. (Adversary) "Get thee behind me Satan for you value the things of Man above God."
7. Jesus refused Satan 3 times during his 40 days in the wilderness (The number 40 is transition, Exodus, Flood,
Initiation into the Pyramid, weeks of gestation, (see riding the beast, number 40 gematria.)
8. Peter denies Jesus 3 times before the Cock Crows (Chicken Little?)

9. Saphias and Ananias (sometimes seen as the New Testament version of Adam and Eve) Peter claims the Holy Spirit killed them. I mean anyone in their right would simply say "God struck them dead," but Peter goes as far as to turn the Holy Spirit into a murderer, which is potentially WORSE then the so called Unforgivable Sin. Moreover, Peter is given to violence, and probably murdered them himself and then Implicated the Holy Spirit, which would definitely be a sin far worse then blasphemy of the Spirit.

10. In Clementine Homilies Peter has a magic battle against Sorcer Simon Magus. (Some believe Simon Magus and Simon Peter were on and the same. Others associated Magus with Paul. You get something of a crude vulgar joke if Peter was taken by Paul where he didn't want to go, and the Simon became the actual first Pope. A Peter is a Penis, indeed many Pagan leaders including Simon Magus were called Peters.

11. Peter caught 153 fish (I once saw a math post explaining how the 153 fish represents everything.) with the help of Jesus.
12. Peter cast himself into the sea. (Leviathan reference? Peter becomes the big fish)
13. John 21, Peter Caught 153 Fish - 144 (Revelation 21) = 9. Revelation 9, the Locust sting for 5 months, about 153 days. The biblical flood lasted 150 days. 144 is actually the 144,000, which is actually all of the Church, Old and New Testament, and the only unsaved are the 9, whom are stung for the 5 months, and who worship the beast in Revelation 9 where he ascends.
14. 2 Corinthians 1:27 (Revelation 21 with 27 verses) Paul says "I was given a thorn of Satan in my flesh," Could this be referring to Peter? Revelation 21 is the destruction of the current heaven and earth and the cube city, New Jerusalem. Black and Gold, as well as the Cube, are telltale colors associated with Saturn. It has been argued that Mecca is the New Jerusalem.

15. Christ says of the ROCK, Peter, whoever shall fall upon this Rock will stumble, but upon whom it falls shall be grinded into dust. It's kind of like saying, Peter the Character is the Rock, who falls upon the real Rock, the Son of Perdition?

16. In some extra biblical writings, Peter has a daughter. He cures her ailment initially but then makes her sick again, with the reasoning that she is better off not being married. This is what I mean. Wherever Peter is found, something twisted, esoteric, or fishy is going on.

17. Acts 9, Peter is given the table of various meats, he is lifted up between the 2 soldiers, and may fit the description of the bear who lifted itself on one side in Daniel 7 and devoured much flesh. (If so, then does Peter become the bear of the beast?)

Hosea 13 "I will be onto them as a LION, observe them as a LEOPARD, and meet them as a BEAR, and the wild beast will devour them."

18. "Was Christ divided? Was Paul Crucified? For one says I am of Apollos, Cephas, Paul, or Christ." Does this potentially reference Daniels Leopard beast with 4 heads? Jesus Ben Pantera, the Jesus who practices magic in the Talmud, who was actually the Egyptian Prophet of Acts 21, here may be indicated. A Panther is a type of Leopard.

19. 1 and/or 2 Peter mentions the heavens being dissolved in heat.
20. 1 Peter 5:8 Satan is a lion looking for whomever he may devour.

SO.. Judas is the Lion (Sphinx)
Jesus Ben Pantera (Egyptian Prophet acts 21) is the Leopard
and Peter is the Bear? Yet there IS hope for Peter, whom Satan desires to have.

3 shepherds are cast off in one month = 30 silver = Alchemical Metal of the Moon.

Revelation 10, Silence in heaven for 30 minutes. This is HALF of THE LAST HOUR. The Second half is the 30 silver / betrayal of Jesus.

Apostle Paul (Master of all mysteries, Meets Jesus in visions) according to Gospel of Thomas 108 "I will become that person and the mysteries will be revealed." If Paul really did know all mysteries, then was Paul possessed by Jesus?

Leviathan the sea serpent beholds all high things. Job 41 (4+1=5 is book 18 of the OT) Acts is book 5 of the NT through Philemon book 18 are the writings of Paul, and everything in Job 41 is about Paul. Job 41:15 his scales are his pride, Acts 9:18 scales fell from Pauls eyes when he was Baptized.

Now Paul was found IN THE HOUSE OF JUDAS!

Paul said "If I come again, I will not spare." But it isn't Paul that will come again, but Jesus who comes as the Destroyer!

Paul said "The temptation in my flesh (The thorn of Satan) you neither rejected nor despised but received as an Angel (Michael) as Jesus Christ." Clearly, Paul, the master of all mysteries who has all knowledge, was possessed with the Jesus of Thomas 108.

Zodiac Reference: Paul is Ophiuchus the one who holds the Serpent.

Judas Bible Code "If the friend of evil thirsts for the end of my innocence, his home is an urn. (Saturn) Indeed Father you will raise the dead over there."

Associations of Christ with the Serpent (far too many to list here.) As ye lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes on him may have eternal life." Exodus 3:14 to Genesis 3:4 "Ye shall not die" said the Serpent.

To eat the forbidden fruit in Eden... is it the flesh and blood of Christ? Is the story of Christ a retelling of the garden of Eden? Ye are Gods said the Serpent. Christ said "Does not your law state ye are gods?"

The real Jesus would have been a middle eastern man. The man with long hair is actually a portrait of Emperor Constantine.

Emperor Constantine was a dragon king, and a form of the Earth beast / false Prophet. He won his battles with Greek Fire and converted from Mithraism to adopt Christianity and turn it into an Empire. (He and the Council f Nicaea put tgether the bible) which fits perfectly on the Kabalistic tree of Life. The Black and Gold cube Bible, against colors of Saturn.

Jesus is called King of Kings and Morning Star, but only in Revelation. Many rejected Revelation, and some priests still write articles suggesting Revelation is a different Jesus from Gospel Jesus. "The thief comes only to kill and steal, I come to give them more abundently," Whereas Revelations Jesus says "I come as a thief."

Lucifer, King Nebuchadnezzar, who was driven mad and made to eat Oxen to link him to the Earth Beast of Behemoth in Job 40 (Theres that 40 again, the Exodus, Flood, Wilderness, Transition, Rebirth, Initiation.) Has the said description that Behemoth is chief in the mysteries of God. Lucifer is called Morning Star in Isaiah 14:12.

Please note: exploring this research is not intended to cause any grief to Christians or opposition of the Christianity morality, conversion, and salvation processes. Even a little thing such as Ambiance of the Church is not to be underestimated. One hangs up Christmas lights when one is in the spirit of Christmas, one goes to church when one is in the Holy Spirit, and a church can be anywhere that two or more people are gathered together in Christs Name.

If Satans offer was to give Jesus the word, then the real Jesus refused. The Jesus who inherited the world was the Imposter?

Last edited:

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mystery of Mysteries: Did we lose immortality in the garden of Eden? Did we bring death into the world? Did men become their own God kings? Freemasons wear Aprons, which is what Adam and Eve make for themselves after eating the forbidden fruit.

What if Jesus is the Serpent, or rather Death itself?

"No one comes to the father, but through me." Indeed no one comes to meet their maker but through Death.

Pause this video at 4:32 and you see a picture of Jesus ascending in a Nuclear Bomb Blast.
(So... Nuclear Bombs form Jesus when they cause massive death?)

Death is the final enemy to be defeated. Clearly the beast who goes into destruction/perdition is the final enemy. Does one get to remain holy after taking himself the sins of all mankind? Did Judas take the place of Christ on the Cross?

"Death shall be swallowed up in victory."

Christ said "Those who inherit that age do not marry, neither can they die anymore, for they like onto the angels." Is this physical life in the new heavens / new earth? Would they not even die if you hit them with a nuclear bomb? Defeating Age through Science is different then total impossibility of death.

The whole yearning of Christianity is Immortality, an escape from Samsarra, the countless ressurections or reincarnations back into the mortal world, which is controlled by Saturn/Satan, the god of this world.

In Gnosticism this God is called the wicked Demiurge, who created only the physical universe. Sophia, meaning wisdom, almost certainly eludes to Eve / Lillith after she became Wise. (Her name was not Eve until she became mother of the all the living, but clearly mankind such as Cains wife, made on day 6 existed before Adam and Eve. Lillith was called the Mother of all Demons.)

I have a lot of research indicating that Saturn was based on Seth and Adam. In the myth of Zeus he saved from Saturn eating him (Saturn eats his children = death and father time) by replacing him with a Rock (Peter) and the church built upon this Rock would supposedly not be overcome by the gates of death and hell. (Which are cast into the lake of fire / the second death)

The Great Contention then is this: Did we really fall into matter, 666, and lose our immortal light bodies because of Adam's transgression (Not sure why Eve isn't taking the blame.)

Or is the supposed immortality offered in the Bible, particularly in the doctrines of Paul, Master of all the Mysteries, actually a Lie?

Death has some advantages: 1) It brings someone old or in chronic pain to an end. 2) He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword, yet many get away with murder? Therefore Death is necessary to repay Karma according to Sin. We die because we Sin?

And this is about as far as my research leads me, or shall I become the master of all mysteries myself? Leviathan the dragon rests on that highest mountain, "He beholds all high things. He is king over the children of pride." To behold high things is to contend with Leviathan. 2 Esdras 13:26? Psalm 104:26?

I must admit, I am leaning towards Immortality being a lie. The Ressurection described by Jesus, where they can't die or marry but live like the angels, seems to be something different from physical existence. It might even be existence inside of a computer Matrix.

Gospel of Thomas "When you put an eye in place of an eye, a foot in place of a foot, then shall ye enter the kingdom of heaven." Sounds like high science / genetic engineering to me. "That which was will be again, there is nothing new under the sun."

Moreover, NT Salvation contradicts OT. Isaiah 65 and 66 "Men shall live as the days of trees (Thousands of years) the Righteous at 100 will still be a child, but the sinner at age 100 will be old." Indeed the Sumerian kings supposed lived for 234,000 years. Extremely long life in the Physical world is much better Salvation, In my opinion, whereas total immortality seems like a scam.

In all my years of trying to find the truth about the Bible, and explore all these mysteries, I have met with untold suffering in life, I sought God rather then worship the confusing and unnatural way of Money, and I have a lot of problems, tragedies, and betrayals.

I just wonder... has it meant anything?

Yet I seek my salvation first and foremost. Much Wisdom leads to much Sorrow is a burden. Perhaps I am too good at what I do.

Last edited: