Lefties loosing it. Woman wants to take son to vet because he identifies as a cat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might be right about that, those college educated boys. It isnt rocket science for the common man to see the obvious truth though, lol. Come to think of it, you sound like one of those college boys yourself. That must be the problem with why you dont seem to be able to see the truth.

It's pride, arrogance and no humility that keeps you from being honest. I bet you have some sort of college degree and are very proud of it. You think you're smarter than other people. One can not see the truth unless one is humble first. So they continue to spout lies.
Man what are you? Some sort of Trans-Activist or something? If you spent half as much energy on speaking in favor of the Lord as you do the queers you really would be a Christian.

Just because a Christian flag is flying out front doesnt mean that inside the managment hasnt been taken over by hostiles. I keep looking but I havent seen any christian at the window yet.

That's why I think you just havent come out of the closet yet. Nobody but nobody spends that much time and energy on promoting insanity and gays unless their gay themself. Unless you're on their payroll? But that would be a lie. You do this garbage for free! Suk-er!
Hey, that's awfully heavy handed! Calm down.
Have you seen this topic?

WWJD with LGBTQ?

/ cc: @MrNoir

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, he might get better medical care at the vet.

The medical establishment of today has been hijacked to a large degree by the pharmaceutical industry. There is very little of attempting to cure anything. It's all about learning to live more comfortably with your sicknesses.

Reactions: Phil .

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man what are you? Some sort of Trans-Activist or something?
Well first I am honest and confront false witness
If you spent half as much energy on speaking in favor of the Lord as you do the queers you really would be a Christian.

Just because a Christian flag is flying out front doesnt mean that inside the managment hasnt been taken over by hostiles. I keep looking but I havent seen any christian at the window yet.

That's why I think you just havent come out of the closet yet. Nobody but nobody spends that much time and energy on promoting insanity and gays unless their gay themself. Unless you're on their payroll? But that would be a lie. You do this garbage for free! Suk-er!
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay. Not hating gays and standing up to those who lie and hate doesn't make you one just like standing up to racists doesn't make you black.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well first I am honest and confront false witness

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay. Not hating gays and standing up to those who lie and hate doesn't make you one just like standing up to racists doesn't make you black.

And stating your opinions dont make them facts!

Oh I had a good time today in a different thread where I dont have to talk to trannys. A good conversation about our Lord and so forth. Nothing you would be interested in because you wont speak one word about God. So you say nothing. It was an edification thing and not listening to you parrot lies about being trans or gay is wrong. You have edified no one and everyone who has listened to your tripe are now dumber for having done so. Good day sir.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And stating your opinions dont make them facts!

Oh I had a good time today in a different thread where I dont have to talk to trannys. A good conversation about our Lord and so forth. Nothing you would be interested in because you wont speak one word about God. So you say nothing. It was an edification thing and not listening to you parrot lies about being trans or gay is wrong. You have edified no one and everyone who has listened to your tripe are now dumber for having done so. Good day sir.
nothing upsets a conservative like facts

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to racists only black men EVER commit rape. Does rejecting that bigoted claim make me black?
yes folks can make some wacked out claims my friend .
Kinda like the socially accepted claim that all white folks are inherintely racist
and that no black person could ever be racist . TROUBLESOME Times indeed my friend .
Troublesome times indeed .