LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 31900

No I TOLD YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. In my opinion, you have been deceived. This is the age of Deception.
I am sorry for you. What Church do you go to, just the denomination is all I am asking for.

I think we have arrived at our Finish Line.

2 Peter 3:3-4 (ESV)
3 knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.
4 They will say, Where is the promise of his coming? . . .

Time will TELL.
I ABSOLUTELY KNOW IN MY HEART, I WILL BE AT THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB IN HEAVEN.
You keep misrepresenting scripture by seeking to attach 2 Peter 3:3-4 to us who know and love the LORD Jesus Christ.
For we are those who are earnestly looking and and waiting for the LORD's Second Coming as promised in His word.

1 John 3:1-3
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Hebrews 9:28
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Revelation 19:6-10
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Now go and look in the Book of Daniel for your pre-trib rapture and let me know if you can find it.
Search the entire Scriptures and see if you can find just one passage the declares a 'pre-trib' rapture of the Church/Saints/Elect of God.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SEE = there was no pre-trib rapture for them = they were in the very midst of Great Tribulation leading up to God's Wrath.

SEE = "and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."

What Two Components are mentioned in this One Verse that are inextricably connected?

You have to be Delivered off this earth to be REALLY Delivered from the WRATH. You I fear, could be one of the Tribulation Saints, that have to go thru it. Still Scoffing, and you don't even know it.
WOW - You actually believe a lie = pre-trib rapture

There is no pre-trib rapture in the the Book of Daniel.

The Book of Daniel is not dealing with the New Test SAINTS, what you would call the Church-age.
It is only dealing with ISRAEL, I told you the Church Age must come to end, before 70th Week of Daniel can begin.

I TOLD YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

1682624995062.png

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to be Delivered off this earth to be REALLY Delivered from the WRATH. You I fear, could be one of the Tribulation Saints, that have to go thru it. Still Scoffing, and you don't even know it.

The Book of Daniel is not dealing with the New Test SAINTS, what you would call the Church-age.
It is only dealing with ISRAEL, I told you the Church Age must come to end, before 70th Week of Daniel can begin.

I TOLD YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

View attachment 31902

#1 - Daniel speaks of and includes the New Testament Saints = even your chart shows this.

#2 - Every Saint, whether OT or NT, is part of the Resurrection at the Second Coming of Christ = Luke 20:34-38

Jesus answered and said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; nor can they die anymore,
for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
But even Moses showed in the burning bush passage that the dead are raised, when he called the Lord ‘the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’
For He is not the God of the dead but of the living, for all live to Him.”

#3 - the LORD Jesus will not leave one Saint behind at His Coming = 1 Thess 4:13-18 , 1 Cor ch15 , Matt ch24 , 1 John 3:1-3

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BELIEVE what you want to HEAR. I will Believe what I know in my Heart that GOD IS SAYING IN HIS WORD.

We are DONE with this Discussion, You promised you would not Scoff at OUR BELIEFS, and that is a lie.

I am still unsure if you really are Born Again, or just fooling yourself.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BELIEVE what you want to HEAR. I will Believe what I know in my Heart that GOD IS SAYING IN HIS WORD.

We are DONE with this Discussion, You promised you would not Scoff at OUR BELIEFS, and that is a lie.

I am still unsure if you really are Born Again, or just fooling yourself.
#1 - You cannot provide Scriptural evidence of what you believe = therefore your trust is in the words of men and not God.

#2 - Jeremiah 17:9
“The heart is deceitful above all things,
and desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.

#3 - Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

The fact that you place a false teaching from men above the love of Christ betrays your motives and as such you give yourself to slandering those of us who are washed in the Precious Blood of Christ, Born-Again by the Spirit of God and our names are written in Heaven.

If you truly love the Lord Jesus Christ then you need to obey His teachings and commandments.

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 - You cannot provide Scriptural evidence of what you believe = therefore your trust is in the words of men and not God.

#2 - Jeremiah 17:9
“The heart is deceitful above all things,
and desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.

#3 - Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

The fact that you place a false teaching from men above the love of Christ betrays your motives and as such you give yourself to slandering those of us who are washed in the Precious Blood of Christ, Born-Again by the Spirit of God and our names are written in Heaven.

If you truly love the Lord Jesus Christ then you need to obey His teachings and commandments.

NO, it is you who MISINTERPRETS the Verses, you proved it with YOUR Interpretation of John 14:2-3.

GoodBye! Your true colors have come out. This is your first Warning:

Titus 3:9-11 (NJB)
9 But avoid foolish speculations, and those genealogies, and the quibbles and disputes about the Law—they are useless and futile.
10 If someone disputes what you teach, then after a first and a second warning, have no more to do with him:
11 you will know that anyone of that sort is warped and is self-condemned as a sinner.

That is how I use the IGNORE LIST.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, it is you who MISINTERPRETS the Verses, you proved it with YOUR Interpretation of John 14:2-3.

9 But avoid foolish speculations, and those genealogies, and the quibbles and disputes about the Law—they are useless and futile.
10 If someone disputes what you teach, then after a first and a second warning, have no more to do with him:
11 you will know that anyone of that sort is warped and is self-condemned as a sinner.

I never gave an interpretation of John 14:2-3, but JESUS did...........

So anyone who disagrees with your man-made doctrine of pre-trib is not a Believer in Christ?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Apostle Paul warned us who trust God's words, that people like yourself would not be able to discern Truth from the Holy Scriptures.

1 Timothy 4:1-5
I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
Preach the word!
Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Such is the folly of pre-trib rapture = fables not found in the Holy Scriptures.

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apostle Paul warned us who trust God's words, that people like yourself would not be able to discern Truth from the Holy Scriptures.

1 Timothy 4:1-5
That is warning number 2.

I told you the absolute TRUTH.
Everything I told you about Pre-Tribulation is the TRUE.

Here is one that is a Messianic Jewish site, if you do not know, that Jews that Believe in Jesus, saying the same thing.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is warning number 2.

I told you the absolute TRUTH.
Everything I told you about Pre-Tribulation is the TRUE.

Here is one that is a Messianic Jewish site, if you do not know, that Jews that Believe in Jesus, saying the same thing.

This is your WARNING and our Admonition from the Holy Spirit
1 John 2:21 - "no lie comes from the truth."

You are unable to provide a single passage of Scripture that proclaims 'pre-trib' rapture from the Mouth of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel,
and with the trumpet of God,
and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise

After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will always be with the Lord.

Therefore encourage one another with these words.

We are called to believe on the words of God = there will be no rapture until the Second Coming of Christ and the Resurrection.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Did you notice that verse 29 starts out by Jesus saying, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days."

Jesus is now talking about what events will take place immediately after the tribulation or at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION TO BE ASKED THAT WILL SETTLE THE NO ONE KNOWS DEBATE FOREVER
OK my friend, I am pre Trib, but you have confused all of these verses basically, even what "No one knows the Day nor Hour" means (but on that you are not the only one, I will teach you what it means below).

You are trying too hard to prove the Pre Trib when its EASY PEASY. The timing tells all tell us its pre trib. I will also show you what Matt. 24:29-30 means at the very bottom, but first, the Day nor Hour reference by Jesus is about the HARVEST ending every year. You see Israel were on a Lunar Moon, they did not have a Dec. 31 Midnight party celebrating the Jan 1st like we do, they "COULD NOT KNOW" the exact day in which the new year would come, because they had to have a New Moon in order to start a New Year, and that phase of the moon could come over a two or three day period of time, usually they knew within a couple of days, but they had to send men up into the hills to spy out the New Moon, and thus when it came in, that ended that year, but only after the Trumps blew 100 times, the Shofar blew in 9 sets of 11, then on the 100th or "LAST TRUMP" it blew longer & louder than the other 99 and that Officially ended the Summer Harvest (think Church Age).

Now that you get what it means, let me tie it up with the 7 Feast Bow Knot. The 7 Feasts were called Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals) and thus Jesus has to fulfill all 7 Himself. WATCH THIS:

Spring Feasts which Jesus fulfilled in his first advent

1.) Passover (Jesus' blood is our Passover)
2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin, he was thus without sin or Unleavened)
3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave, he overcame death)

Summer Harvest/Pentecost

4.) Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest/The Church Age ( Jesus is our High Priest in heaven, we the Church are now harvesting souls for God, this will only end when Jesus calls us home, as Rev. 4:1 says, he sounds as a Trump, as Paul says via the LAST TRUMP, which always ended the Summer Harvest BUT.......They never knew the exact day not hour because they were on "God Time" or a Lunar Calendar !! That is all that reference means, Jesus will blow the LAST TRUMP to end the Church Age Harvest, but only when God tells him to, BUT.........Just like Israel knew within a couple of days, we can and should know THE SEASON, by looking at all of THE SIGNS. The Pre Trib Rapture has to happen by the Fall of 2025 because Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029 (the DOTL) Thus the fall of 2025 is 3 1/2 years before that event, which will be the middle of the 70th week. Thus Jesus fulfills the Harvest also. )

Fall Feasts yet to be fulfilled

5.) Feast of Trumps (Jesus fulfills then when he calls us home Pre 70th week to end the Church Age)

6.) Feast of Atonement (Who has to Atone before the 70th week can come to pass? Israel, they do just that as Zech. 13:8-9 says, 1/3 repent then in the very next verse (Zech. 14:1) we see the DOTL arrives).

7.) The Feasts of Tabernacles (to TABERNACLE simply means to DWELL with God and since Jesus is God, and will rule from Jerusalem for 1000 years I would say that means Israel will Dwell with God.)

So, Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts which were Dress Rehearsals for the real thing.

Gotta run, later on Matt.24:29-30.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are unable to provide a single passage of Scripture that proclaims 'pre-trib' rapture from the Mouth of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel,
and with the trumpet of God,
and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise

After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will always be with the Lord.

Therefore encourage one another with these words.

We are called to believe on the words of God = there will be no rapture until the Second Coming of Christ and the Resurrection.

Jude 1:18-19 (NRSV)
18 for they said to you, "In the last time there will be scoffers, indulging their own ungodly lusts."
19 It is these worldly people, devoid of the Spirit, who are causing divisions.

Bye, you will be on my Ignore List after this.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:18-19 (NRSV)
18 for they said to you, "In the last time there will be scoffers, indulging their own ungodly lusts."

Bye, you will be on my Ignore List after this.
WARNING

You keep throwing false accusations by misappropiating scriptures as Jude 1:18-19

That makes you an accuser of the Brethren.

You do this because you cannot find a single passage of scripture that declares a pre-trib rapture.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW - You actually believe a lie = pre-trib raptur
There is no pre-trib rapture in the the Book of Daniel.

Already been provided to you. However, you lack understanding.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already been provided to you. However, you lack understanding.
Good Morning

All of Scripture speak of:

a.) His Eternal Existence = "In the beginning God"

b.) His 1st Coming = "the Word became flesh and dwelt among us"

c.) His 2nd Coming = Matt ch24 , 1 Thess 4:13-18 , 1 Cor ch15 , Revelation 1:8

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty.

a.) Who is = Eternal Existing One
b.) Who was = 1st Coming = Word became flesh
c.) Who is to come = 2nd Coming = Resurrection of the Dead in Christ followed by the Rapture

PLEASE find 'pre-trib' rapture scripture and post it - thank you

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@The Light @VCO @Ronald D Milam @ewq1938

Good Morning

All of Scripture speak of:

a.) His Eternal Existence = "In the beginning God"

b.) His 1st Coming = "the Word became flesh and dwelt among us"

c.) His 2nd Coming = Matt ch24 , 1 Thess 4:13-18 , 1 Cor ch15 , Revelation 1:8

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty.

a.) Who is = Eternal Existing One

b.) Who was = 1st Coming = Word became flesh

c.) Who is to come = 2nd Coming = Resurrection of the Dead in Christ followed by the Rapture

PLEASE find scripture that proclaims a pre-trib' rapture for the Body of Christ and post it - thank you

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK my friend, I am pre Trib, but you have confused all of these verses basically, even what "No one knows the Day nor Hour" means (but on that you are not the only one, I will teach you what it means below).

You are trying too hard to prove the Pre Trib when its EASY PEASY. The timing tells all tell us its pre trib. I will also show you what Matt. 24:29-30 means at the very bottom, but first, the Day nor Hour reference by Jesus is about the HARVEST ending every year. You see Israel were on a Lunar Moon, they did not have a Dec. 31 Midnight party celebrating the Jan 1st like we do, they "COULD NOT KNOW" the exact day in which the new year would come, because they had to have a New Moon in order to start a New Year, and that phase of the moon could come over a two or three day period of time, usually they knew within a couple of days, but they had to send men up into the hills to spy out the New Moon, and thus when it came in, that ended that year, but only after the Trumps blew 100 times, the Shofar blew in 9 sets of 11, then on the 100th or "LAST TRUMP" it blew longer & louder than the other 99 and that Officially ended the Summer Harvest (think Church Age).

Now that you get what it means, let me tie it up with the 7 Feast Bow Knot. The 7 Feasts were called Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals) and thus Jesus has to fulfill all 7 Himself. WATCH THIS:

Spring Feasts which Jesus fulfilled in his first advent

1.) Passover (Jesus' blood is our Passover)
2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin, he was thus without sin or Unleavened)
3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave, he overcame death)

Summer Harvest/Pentecost

4.) Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest/The Church Age ( Jesus is our High Priest in heaven, we the Church are now harvesting souls for God, this will only end when Jesus calls us home, as Rev. 4:1 says, he sounds as a Trump, as Paul says via the LAST TRUMP, which always ended the Summer Harvest BUT.......They never knew the exact day not hour because they were on "God Time" or a Lunar Calendar !! That is all that reference means, Jesus will blow the LAST TRUMP to end the Church Age Harvest, but only when God tells him to, BUT.........Just like Israel knew within a couple of days, we can and should know THE SEASON, by looking at all of THE SIGNS. The Pre Trib Rapture has to happen by the Fall of 2025 because Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029 (the DOTL) Thus the fall of 2025 is 3 1/2 years before that event, which will be the middle of the 70th week. Thus Jesus fulfills the Harvest also. )

Fall Feasts yet to be fulfilled

5.) Feast of Trumps (Jesus fulfills then when he calls us home Pre 70th week to end the Church Age)

6.) Feast of Atonement (Who has to Atone before the 70th week can come to pass? Israel, they do just that as Zech. 13:8-9 says, 1/3 repent then in the very next verse (Zech. 14:1) we see the DOTL arrives).

7.) The Feasts of Tabernacles (to TABERNACLE simply means to DWELL with God and since Jesus is God, and will rule from Jerusalem for 1000 years I would say that means Israel will Dwell with God.)

So, Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts which were Dress Rehearsals for the real thing.

Gotta run, later on Matt.24:29-30.
1682701815702.png

Your message falls on deaf ears around here. I am PRE-TRIB too, and have already put two on my IGNORE LIST.

Here is why, because I believe in doing what the Scriptures tell us to do with them. And it is going to get worse from her on.

Titus 3:9-11 (HCSB)
9 But avoid foolish debates, genealogies, quarrels, and disputes about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
10 Reject a divisive person after a first and second warning,
11 knowing that such a person is perverted and sins, being self-condemned.

Jude 1:17-19 (NRSV)
17 But you, beloved, must remember the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:3-4 (NRSV)
3 First of all you must understand this, that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and indulging their own lusts
4 and saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? . . .

I wonder what their excuses will be, When HE calls us UP.

They will probably blame it on the Russian's new secret weapon.

I just thought of something, this could be the fulfillment of this verse:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 (HCSB)
11 For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe what is false,
12 so that all will be condemned—those who did not believe the truth but enjoyed unrighteousness.

Enjoy the waiting in anxious expectation of hearing the heavenly SHOFAR Sound.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 31935

Your message falls on deaf ears around here. I am PRE-TRIB too, and have already put two on my IGNORE LIST.

Here is why, because I believe in doing what the Scriptures tell us to do with them. And it is going to get worse from her on.

Titus 3:9-11 (HCSB)
9 But avoid foolish debates, genealogies, quarrels, and disputes about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
10 Reject a divisive person after a first and second warning,
11 knowing that such a person is perverted and sins, being self-condemned.

Jude 1:17-19 (NRSV)
17 But you, beloved, must remember the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:3-4 (NRSV)
3 First of all you must understand this, that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and indulging their own lusts
4 and saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? . . .

I wonder what their excuses will be, When HE calls us UP.

They will probably blame it on the Russian's new secret weapon.

I just thought of something, this could be the fulfillment of this verse:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 (HCSB)
11 For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe what is false,
12 so that all will be condemned—those who did not believe the truth but enjoyed unrighteousness.

Enjoy the waiting in anxious expectation of hearing the heavenly SHOFAR Sound.
Indeed you do have "deaf ears"........

All who worship the error of pre-trib rapture will discover if it came out of the Mouth of God.

Every word of God is flawless;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words,
lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar. - Proverbs 30:5-6

Revelation 22:18
"I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book."

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! At least we will be "judged by it" after prayerfully and carefully studying
God's Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided, Approved Unto Him!! - and, coming to our:
Conclusion to:

God's Great GRACE Departure!

Amen.
Many of my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ believe in 'pre-trib' rapture and yet we continue to love each other as we should.

What God requires from us is that we speak the Truth to one another in love.

Love demands from us that we submit to God's words and dare not change them to support any idol or any falsehood.

Please provide the passage of scripture that declares Christ will pre-trib rapture His Saints/Elect/Bride before His Second Coming and the Resurrection.

Please review 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first.

After tha
t, we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Therefore comfort one another with these words.