Literal Isreal In End-Times Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never even hinted that there are two gospels. We do not preach the gospel of the kingdom, we preach the gospel of salvation.

The gospel of the kingdom that was preached early on in Jesus ministry and John the Baptists ministry is not the gospel we preach. They were announcing the Messianic kingdom had arrived and Israel could have the long awaited kingdom.

alsop thew gospel of the kingdom preached during the tribulation period is not a gospel for salvation- but as it is written in Matthew it is preached as a testimony against the nations.

Yes we are translated into the Kingdom of God. that is absolutely 100% correct! But the kingdom of God is not the same as the Millenial Kingdom. The millenial kingdom is a time bounded part of the eternal kingdom we have been translated into, but the Millenial Kingdom is the Kingdom God has promised He will give to Israel. That kingdom is on earth while the Kingdom of God is the heavenly kingdom where we are already seated!

There is one gospel and one kingdom, not two kingdoms.

Gentiles were never offered a different kingdom than the Jews.

The millennial kingdom will be comprised of all the righteous, Jew or gentile.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You really have no clue what you’re talking about, you really need to read the Bible, instead of someone’s proof texts.

Paul wrote that God has NOT cast out his people, the Jews.

Jesus brought the new covenant to the House of Israel, and gentiles are grafted in by faith, that is crystal clear in scripture.

The messiah is Jewish, He came only for His own elect nation, the House of Israel, and only because most of them rejected their own messiah, was salvation opened up to us gentiles, and the new covenant is still with the Jews, the house of Israel, and we get grafted in by our faith in the Jewish Messiah, Jesus.

Paul didn’t say every Jew that ever lived will be saved. On the contrary he lamented those that won’t be saved because they didn’t believe.

The obvious answer was already given by me: Paul wrote in Romans 11 that when the deliverer comes out of Zion, all of Israel will be saved, which means all those Israelites alive at the time Jesus returns, will see Him, realize He’s their Messiah, and be saved by faith - it doesn’t include all Jews who ever lived.

Read revelation 1:7 and Zechariah 14 and you’ll know why when Jesus returns all the Jews will realize He’s messiah, and be saved then, because they believe.

That’s so obviously wrong, given that Paul said the new covenant went into effect when Jesus died.

And Hebrews says Jesus IS, not will be, the mediator of the new covenant, then quotes Jeremiah 31 to show what covenant He IS the mediator of.
No one informed me of such at all, I figured it all out for my self due to studying the Bible myself. so no one has led me to the conclusion at all. I do not follow along like a puppy dog say like many do, because they are lost and not truly born again. I do not know anyone who has informed me of such.

God does not cast out his people, that's logical. Once truly Saved you are his people regardless !

Sure the Tribe is Israel is were it was all at, but study the story of Jonah. true Christianity seeks to fulfil all people of the world with the Holy Spirit as that's were it truly is all at, it's not about a superior Race BS !
The Jews claim or peddle that they are a superior Race, the so called Zionist peddled this crap to the Nazis and the fools picked such rubbish up due to delusions. it's not about how smart a person is at all, it's about having Grace abiding in Jesus Christ that matters, if one does not have that you are lost regardless, stiff necked Jews ? was the problem with Jonah, he thought it was all about the Jews, until he learnt his lesson from God in fact.

This Jewish idolatry problem of yours just does not stand up 2000 years later, because where is the blood line solid Jewish ? hell I am more Hebrew bloodline than the PM of the State of Israel let alone 99% of them in the State maybe.

How can I justify myself or the Jews ? I will tell you a secret, You must be born again of the Holy Spirit ! that's the Key in fact.

No Jew was ever worthy in fact in their whole history, but for ? now when Jacob became Israel bingo ! it was for a reason in fact, not race given at all, so it's has bugger all to do with ones Tribe or so called Race.

Listen bro the Tribe of Israel is not about a race it's about a Religion that was bounded to God, you need to study the OT bro and you may find out that such is the blueprint for the NT, yep all who are truly born again are as one with the Holy Spirit, that's the Key as it always was in fact right from the beginning in fact.

Fact is that Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega bro ! Hear he is ! he said I will never leave you ? His Servants ? = Israel. you know another thing bro, such as I know our Lord and Saviour, we are not as seeking as such anymore because we are Saved in Him and we are worthy as was Nathaniel, as Jesus said to him. you shall see the Heavens open and all ?

Yes I may see a black man and welcome such are as an equal before God, if he is truly born again like a brother in Jesus Christ as their is no Jew or Gentile under the roof of Jesus Christ, we are all as one. get that ! as one in Christ Jesus, that's the Key. their is no division under such because we all Serve Christ Jesus as our number one and it's the easy way, we do not kick against the pricks as that's what the carnal do.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I don't trade stocks so I don't know what you are referring to.

And sorry there is only one truth. We both believe we have it. That is what makes a debate go round.

Sorry I was thinking that I was talking with @JohnDB and i did not verify it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I was thinking that I was talking with @JohnDB and i did not verify it.
Now how did I get drug over here into this one?

ROFL...
I usually don't discuss end times for a good reason...this being one of them.

Because if you do...you tend to step on someone's "special" interpretation of the scriptures and their deciphering of the back and forth literal to metaphoric and sometimes both at the same time nature of scriptures.

And some people either get it or they don't...and no one has it perfectly. But no one is willing to admit that they don't have a perfect understanding because they all have more Holy Spirit in their little finger than others do in their whole body which is providing them the answers by osmosis...

But...carry on.

Reactions: Jay Ross

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one gospel and one kingdom, not two kingdoms.

Gentiles were never offered a different kingdom than the Jews.

The millennial kingdom will be comprised of all the righteous, Jew or gentile.

The millenial kingdom will have both Jew and gentiles in it. For the earth, it will be comprised of all the survivors on the earth after the tribulation. they will enter the respotred earth (with few exceptions) and repopulate the earth for 1,000 years. After that 1,000 years the eternal kngdom is "finally established" (it always has existed, but from our reference it begins for us).

If you read all the prophets and see the prophecies of what GOD will do for the nation of Israel and how the millenial kingdom is primarily for the Jew (the gentile nations comer and do homage to Jerusalem run by Jews every year), you will see the millenial kingdom is the fulfilment of the prophecies for Israel. It was set aside in Jesus day, but e did tell the apostles the Father will establish it in His time. Acts 1.

The church has a heavenly and not an earthly kingdom.
th emillenial is for ancient Israel, and the survivors of the earth after the rapture till Jesus returns.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one informed me of such at all, I figured it all out for my self due to studying the Bible myself. so no one has led me to the conclusion at all. I do not follow along like a puppy dog say like many do, because they are lost and not truly born again. I do not know anyone who has informed me of such.

God does not cast out his people, that's logical. Once truly Saved you are his people regardless !

Sure the Tribe is Israel is were it was all at, but study the story of Jonah. true Christianity seeks to fulfil all people of the world with the Holy Spirit as that's were it truly is all at, it's not about a superior Race BS !
The Jews claim or peddle that they are a superior Race, the so called Zionist peddled this crap to the Nazis and the fools picked such rubbish up due to delusions. it's not about how smart a person is at all, it's about having Grace abiding in Jesus Christ that matters, if one does not have that you are lost regardless, stiff necked Jews ? was the problem with Jonah, he thought it was all about the Jews, until he learnt his lesson from God in fact.

This Jewish idolatry problem of yours just does not stand up 2000 years later, because where is the blood line solid Jewish ? hell I am more Hebrew bloodline than the PM of the State of Israel let alone 99% of them in the State maybe.

How can I justify myself or the Jews ? I will tell you a secret, You must be born again of the Holy Spirit ! that's the Key in fact.

No Jew was ever worthy in fact in their whole history, but for ? now when Jacob became Israel bingo ! it was for a reason in fact, not race given at all, so it's has bugger all to do with ones Tribe or so called Race.

Listen bro the Tribe of Israel is not about a race it's about a Religion that was bounded to God, you need to study the OT bro and you may find out that such is the blueprint for the NT, yep all who are truly born again are as one with the Holy Spirit, that's the Key as it always was in fact right from the beginning in fact.

Fact is that Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega bro ! Hear he is ! he said I will never leave you ? His Servants ? = Israel. you know another thing bro, such as I know our Lord and Saviour, we are not as seeking as such anymore because we are Saved in Him and we are worthy as was Nathaniel, as Jesus said to him. you shall see the Heavens open and all ?

Yes I may see a black man and welcome such are as an equal before God, if he is truly born again like a brother in Jesus Christ as their is no Jew or Gentile under the roof of Jesus Christ, we are all as one. get that ! as one in Christ Jesus, that's the Key. their is no division under such because we all Serve Christ Jesus as our number one and it's the easy way, we do not kick against the pricks as that's what the carnal do.

First of all, the Bible does NOT teach OSAS, but in fact just the opposite.

Paul warns the brethren over and over again, with the specific words BE NOT DECEIVED by anyone into believing you can live in sin, and remain in Christ. OSAS is that exact deception Paul warned about.

As to Israel, the Bible is crystal clear that Israel was, and remains, Gods chosen, elect nation.

Jesus the Jewish Messiah came for the house of Israel, gave the new covenant to the house of Israel, gentiles who believe in the Jewish Messiah Jesus are grafted into the new covenant with the house of Israel, when Jesus returns its to Jerusalem, so He can save the city from destruction, He destroys the armies surrounding and attacking Jerusalem, and forever afterwards lives in Jerusalem along with Yahweh, making it their permanent home.

Scripture says salvation was opened to the gentiles to make the Jews jealous, and says that for now only an elect remnant of Israel believes in Messiah Jesus, thus most of them are blinded UNTIL. the age of the gentiles is over, and thus are cut off from their own new covenant, but when those Jews who are alive to see Jesus return on a cloud to mount olive, and see Him save Jerusalem and destroy those armies, they all realize He is their Messiah, and will believe and be saved.

At the moment Israel is a prodigal son nation, but won’t remain that way when Jesus returns.

And per Zechariah 14 and Revelation 21 God and Jesus will dwell in Jerusalem in the city New Jerusalem (that descends from heaven into the huge chasm Jesus opens up when He lands om mount olive and splits it in two), with the redeemed, forever.

And all that is biblical fact.i

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church has a heavenly and not an earthly kingdom.
th emillenial is for ancient Israel, and the survivors of the earth after the rapture till Jesus returns.

The church has no kingdom and no covenant.

The kingdom is Jesus’ kingdom, and everyone who is saved will be in it, or they will be in the LOF, and the kingdom comes to earth when Jesus returns, Revelation 11:15 for one scripture, and He will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

Believers will rule and reign with Him.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First of all, the Bible does NOT teach OSAS, but in fact just the opposite.

Paul warns the brethren over and over again, with the specific words BE NOT DECEIVED by anyone into believing you can live in sin, and remain in Christ. OSAS is that exact deception Paul warned about.

As to Israel, the Bible is crystal clear that Israel was, and remains, Gods chosen, elect nation.

Jesus the Jewish Messiah came for the house of Israel, gave the new covenant to the house of Israel, gentiles who believe in the Jewish Messiah Jesus are grafted into the new covenant with the house of Israel, when Jesus returns its to Jerusalem, so He can save the city from destruction, He destroys the armies surrounding and attacking Jerusalem, and forever afterwards lives in Jerusalem along with Yahweh, making it their permanent home.

Scripture says salvation was opened to the gentiles to make the Jews jealous, and says that for now only an elect remnant of Israel believes in Messiah Jesus, thus most of them are blinded UNTIL. the age of the gentiles is over, and thus are cut off from their own new covenant, but when those Jews who are alive to see Jesus return on a cloud to mount olive, and see Him save Jerusalem and destroy those armies, they all realize He is their Messiah, and will believe and be saved.

At the moment Israel is a prodigal son nation, but won’t remain that way when Jesus returns.

And per Zechariah 14 and Revelation 21 God and Jesus will dwell in Jerusalem in the city New Jerusalem (that descends from heaven into the huge chasm Jesus opens up when He lands om mount olive and splits it in two), with the redeemed, forever.

And all that is biblical fact.i
I agree OSAS is BS in general coming from many such is used in the wrong way, they are under delusions. but it is true that once one is truly born again then you are Saved and no one can pluck them out of Jesus Christ hand, for such a one is truly his in fact.

Jesus Christ said he would never leave us ! and he is hear with us, not to mention that one would know that if one was truly Born again, it's about the Kingdom of God and as such a one is not of this world. so it's not about the works of Man at all.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church has no kingdom and no covenant.

The kingdom is Jesus’ kingdom, and everyone who is saved will be in it, or they will be in the LOF, and the kingdom comes to earth when Jesus returns, Revelation 11:15 for one scripture, and He will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

Believers will rule and reign with Him.

Our kingdom is the eternal kingdom. right now we live in its spiritual benefits. And yes it is Jesus kingdom. but that isd the eternal kingdom and not the one that lasts for 1,000 years on earth.

If you think that Jesus begins His physical reign in REv. 11:15, your concept of Jesus ruling with a rod of iron is very very very weak. The rest of the trumptets and all the bowls happen after Rev. 11:15.

But Jesus does begin His reign Here:

Rev. 19:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

and here:

Isaiah 63
King James Version

63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

and here:

Zechariah 14
King James Version

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

Rev. 11 is simply an announcement that the kingdoms now belong to the Lord. He has taken them back from Satan-the god of this world.

REv. 19 is when Jesus returns to Petra- fiughts the antichrist and his armies back to Jerusalem, defeats and kills him, and makes his voctory ascent up the mount of Olives!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our kingdom is the eternal kingdom. right now we live in its spiritual benefits. And yes it is Jesus kingdom. but that isd the eternal kingdom and not the one that lasts for 1,000 years on earth.

If you think that Jesus begins His physical reign in REv. 11:15, your concept of Jesus ruling with a rod of iron is very very very weak. The rest of the trumptets and all the bowls happen after Rev. 11:15.

But Jesus does begin His reign Here:

Rev. 19:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

and here:

Isaiah 63
King James Version

63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

and here:

Zechariah 14
King James Version

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

Rev. 11 is simply an announcement that the kingdoms now belong to the Lord. He has taken them back from Satan-the god of this world.

REv. 19 is when Jesus returns to Petra- fiughts the antichrist and his armies back to Jerusalem, defeats and kills him, and makes his voctory ascent up the mount of Olives!

Revelation 11:15 says the kingdom’s of this world become His kingdom at that time, and He begins His rule and reign.

That’s pretty self explanatory, that He’s come to earth at that time, and verses following make it even more obvious:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 11:15 says the kingdom’s of this world become His kingdom at that time, and He begins His rule and reign.

That’s pretty self explanatory, that He’s come to earth at that time, and verses following make it even more obvious:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

So you believe REvelation 11 occurs after the events of Revelation 12-18 and that Revelation 19 describes His return?

11:17 the reign is aorist indicative which is almost always renedered in the past, so this refers to God the Fsather reigning.

11:18 Wrath refers to the 2nd half of the trib.

YOu also have to take into account context, especially Rev. 12:1 and that little word "and" "kai". It connects as a subsequent event the things to be written to the things written.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu also have to take into account context, especially Rev. 12:1 and that little word "and" "kai". It connects as a subsequent event the things to be written to the things written.
Every Verse in Revelations starts with this verse...meaning you can connect anything with everything you want to... if that is your hermeneutic. Just saying.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Verse in Revelations starts with this verse...meaning you can connect anything with everything you want to... if that is your hermeneutic. Just saying.

Well it is more than a simple and, but as a general rule- when you see "and" (Kai) introing a new verse it is a sequential thought or action in the vision, unless modified by the verb.

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is more than a simple and, but as a general rule- when you see "and" (Kai) introing a new verse it is a sequential thought or action in the vision, unless modified by the verb.

OR...MAYBE...It is just like other prophetic books and mostly poetry and written in a poetic fashion.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OR...MAYBE...It is just like other prophetic books and mostly poetry and written in a poetic fashion.

But the OT p[rophetic books are not written in poetic style, like the psalms oir parts of proverbs or much of the Pentateuch (as most of it occurred before Moses edited all teh notes so creating it in sing song style was easier to remember it) And Revelation is not poetic in construct at all.

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
current Israel is not the true Israelites. ( I'd be pleased to elaborate in messages)

this is how it goes some. the Scofield ref. bible turned many ppl into zionists. he was supervised by zionists and the author himself wasnt an oustanding person. (cyrus Scofield)

the zionist bible gets preached into our nation for decades- creating christian zionists
*yrs later*
1948: creating the hell state fulfilled NO biblical prophecy
*yrs later*
*1967* Israel starts the six day war to fake fulfil another prophecy
the 6 day war was a blitzkrieg on neighboring countries (which were always lesser off)
Israel ATTACKED a us ship with unmarked planes USS LIBERTIY (have you ever heard of that?) in an ATTEMPT TO LURE USA to take Israel side (the ship did not sink thanks to God & Israel failed in the lure.) we would've been told it was Egyptian.
Israel wins the 6 day war (that they started) and claimed the prophecy of "defending the nation" (Zechariah 12:2-3)
*every year since **
we give the country $$$, military equipment, technology, and let them influence(subvert) our nation (from politics, banking, education, movies, and media) AND WE GET what in return? suberveted? multiculturism? a 3rd temple? why is a Christian nation supporting an ANTI-Christian nation?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
current Israel is not the true Israelites. ( I'd be pleased to elaborate in messages)

this is how it goes some. the Scofield ref. bible turned many ppl into zionists. he was supervised by zionists and the author himself wasnt an oustanding person. (cyrus Scofield)

the zionist bible gets preached into our nation for decades- creating christian zionists
*yrs later*
*yrs later*
the 6 day war was a blitzkrieg on neighboring countries (which were always lesser off)
Israel ATTACKED a us ship with unmarked planes USS LIBERTIY (have you ever heard of that?) in an ATTEMPT TO LURE USA to take Israel side (the ship did not sink thanks to God & Israel failed in the lure.) we would've been told it was Egyptian.
Israel wins the 6 day war (that they started) and claimed the prophecy of "defending the nation" (Zechariah 12:2-3)
*every year since **
we give the country $$$, military equipment, technology, and let them influence(subvert) our nation (from politics, banking, education, movies, and media) AND WE GET what in return? suberveted? multiculturism? a 3rd temple? why is a Christian nation supporting an ANTI-Christian nation?

Every single thing you claim is wrong.

And the God of the Bible is a Zionist.

When Jesus returns, it’s to save Jerusalem from being destroyed by attacking armies, Zechariah 14, thereafter God and Jesus dwell forever in the city, and the nations come up to worship them - cross reference to Revelation 21 and 22, the city New Jerusalem descends down from heaven, and God and Jesus dwell there forever with Gods children.

There are dozens of scriptures where God promises to bring back home all of His people from the earth where they scattered, and they will never again be removed.

1948 absolutely fulfilled bible prophecy and promises.

Every war Israel fought was started by other nations trying to destroy the nation.

They were nearly defeated each time until a miracle occurred which gave them the victory.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Things that cannot be escaped:

Hebrews 8 says Jesus is mediator of the new covenant, then quotes Jeremiah 31, which is the new covenant that is with the HOUSE of Israel and the HOUSE of Judah, to show what covenant that tge Jewish Messiah Jesus, is the mediator OF.

House of Israel, and House of Judah, are terms meaning national Israel, and national Judah.

There is no other covenant, we are either in the covenant of the Jews, or we are not saved. We are grafted into their covenant by faith, just as the Jews who reject Jesus are cut off their own covenant by lack of faith.

Israel remains Gods chosen nation and Jerusalem is Gods chosen city that He will dwell in forever on the restored earth.

Jesus came only for the House of Israel originally, and per Romans 11, salvation was opened up to the gentiles to make the Jews jealous.

Whereas all are one by faith in Christ Jesus, that doesn’t change the fact that Israel remains Gods chosen nation and Jerusalem His chosen city to dwell in forever, per Zechariah 14:16-21 and Revelation 21, or that we are only saved by faith in their Jewish Messiah because we can be grafted into their salvational covenant, solely because His own nation that Jesus came exclusively for mostly reject their Messiah, save for a remnant - until the age of the gentiles ends, then all Israel alive to see Jesus return will believe and be saved.

BTW, the scriptures do not teach OSAS.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

*yrs later*
*yrs later*
*every year since **

Wow are you bitter, misled and deceived.

1948 is the fulfilment of Ez. 37!
1967 Israel was arttacked by Nassar and Assad and King Hussein. Israel was outnumbered, outgunned and out planed in that war. it was the 1954 war that Israel struck pre-emptively because they go intel the Arab armies were going to attack in a few days!

I see you have bought the Marxist/ Muslim Zionist conspiracy theory.

We give money to Israel in order for them to survive. In case you have forgotten, there are still multiple nations surrounding Israwel that call for their total destruction and genocide in the charters and constitutions. Heck they even teachtheir kids to hurt jews on AraB KID SHOWS!

While I cannot tell if one is a physical Jew or not- God knows. He is calling baqck His covenanted people to the land He promised as an eternal inheritance, to purge them of their rebels and then the whole nation will receive Jesus as Messiah.