Man Child is Jesus' Natural Birth to Mary?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
John 5:37 "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape".
see a4, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD".
Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring".

so a4, we have never see or heard his voice. his is singular, one.

re-read revelation chapter 1 again

I know we have not seen Him for He is Spirit as is His Word and the Holy Ghost. It is the Bible that says "a voice from heaven said THIS IS MY SON". I did not say it. I just showed you the scripture. However....
Who is the Voice of God? Isn't it His Word? And isn't the Word Jesus? Remember the Word became flesh... The Word of life?
Gen 22:18
18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
KJV

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
KJV
Rev 3:20-22
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
KJV

Rev 4:1-2
4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
KJV
Rev 4:5
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
KJV
Rev 5:6
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
KJV

John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
KJV
John 20:17
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
KJV

The Father is over His Word but Jesus is the voice and Word of God and his voice is described as many waters and as a trumpet. The Israelites heard the voice of God and were frightened and asked Moses to speak to God for them. Jesus is the exact representation of the invisible God
Col 1:15-19
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
KJV

If you just keep in mind that Jesus is the Word of life that the Father created everything with and by and the Holy Spirit is the wisdom of God who was with Him in the beginning as was the Word with Him in the beginning, then maybe you can understand that all of them are one God.

John 8:42-43
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
KJV
Matt 4:4
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
KJV
John 15:26
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
KJV

The Spirit teaches us the revelation of The Word and just as the Bread of life, Word of life proceedeth from the Father, so does the Spirit of life/truth.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a4,
The Father is over His Word but Jesus is the voice and Word of God and his voice is described as many waters and as a trumpet

I suggest you read Isaiah 9:6 again "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". this child, this son is the Father, and the mightyGod.

If you just keep in mind that Jesus is the Word of life that the Father created everything with and by and the Holy Spirit is the wisdom of God who was with Him in the beginning as was the Word with Him in the beginning, then maybe you can understand that all of them are one God.

you said that the Holy Spirit is the wisdom of God?. the Lord Jesus is the wisdom and the power. 1 Corinthians 1:22 "For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God". sister it is inescapable, Jesus the Christ is God in flesh. now let see the clear revelation, Jesus the Christ is the Holy Spirit in Flesh & blood. see it now?. .

The Spirit teaches us the revelation of The Word and just as the Bread of life, Word of life proceedeth from the Father, so does the Spirit of life/truth.

that's right the SAME Spirit.

you gave the scripture, revelation chapter 5. He who sit is he who stand.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
a4,
The Father is over His Word but Jesus is the voice and Word of God and his voice is described as many waters and as a trumpet

I suggest you read Isaiah 9:6 again "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". this child, this son is the Father, and the mightyGod.

you said that the Holy Spirit is the wisdom of God?. the Lord Jesus is the wisdom and the power. 1 Corinthians 1:22 "For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God". sister it is inescapable, Jesus the Christ is God in flesh. now let see the clear revelation, Jesus the Christ is the Holy Spirit in Flesh & blood. see it now?. .

That is what I told you, these 3 are The Father the Word and the Holy Ghost are ONE GOD!

1 Cor 15:24-28
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
KJV

No, the Word became flesh, however Mary conceived when she received the Word that Gabriel told her. Jesus is the SEED of God for The Word of God is seed and the Spirit is the teacher or mother of us, that is why we do not need a man to teach us, the anointing or Spirit of God is our teacher. Our spirit resides in our blood and the Seed of the male carries the bloodline. That is why God's says the life of the flesh is in our blood for that is where our spirit resides and that is why it is to be covered, Abel's blood cried out for his blood was lain on the ground and not covered, so God sent and earthquake to make the earth swallow it up.
Lev 17:13-14
13 And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.
14 For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.
KJV
Rom 8:2
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
KJV

The Word and Spirit (wisdom of God) are what God uses to create the worlds. In the beginning was the Word. Yet we see the Spirit of God saying things and the Word of God saying things and we also see the LORD saying things in the Bible and we always accept the Spirit as God but we just can't seem to believe that Jesus the Word is God. The Spirit of Life is the Breath of life. Obedience to The Word and the learning from the Wisdom of God is what gives us eternal life.
1 John 1:1-2
1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
KJV

Matt 1:20
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
KJV

Matt 1:20
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
KJV
Luke 1:35
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
KJV
Luke 1:38
38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a4,
That is what I told you, these 3 are The Father the Word and the Holy Ghost are ONE GOD!

THESE THREE ARE TITLES OF THE SAME PERSON.
Father is a title of the Holy Spirit. the Word/Son is a title of the Holy Spirit. the Spirit is the HOLY SPIRIT.
these are TITLES, not "THEY". as in person. but THESE are titles of the SAME PERSON.

now, 1 Cor 15:24-28
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

God is one, when the Kingdom is delivered up there is no more need for a MEDIATOR. listen, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one". as God is the son in flesh and bone, ALL THING ARE FILLED, subdued under HIM. for the Spirit have not feet per say. only in the Glorified body.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
a4,

THESE THREE ARE TITLES OF THE SAME PERSON.
Father is a title of the Holy Spirit. the Word/Son is a title of the Holy Spirit. the Spirit is the HOLY SPIRIT.
these are TITLES, not "THEY". as in person. but THESE are titles of the SAME PERSON.

now, 1 Cor 15:24-28

God is one, when the Kingdom is delivered up there is no more need for a MEDIATOR. listen, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one". as God is the son in flesh and bone, ALL THING ARE FILLED, subdued under HIM. for the Spirit have not feet per say. only in the Glorified body.

Matt 28:19
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
KJV
1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
KJV

And in case you don't accept 1 John 5:7 in the KJV and prefer to use "There are 3 who testify" The Spirit the water and the blood........ can I ask you, just who do you think the 3 are? Manny Moe and Jack? The Spirit is the Father, the living Water is Jesus the Word of life and the Blood is the Spirit of life.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

baptizing them in the name, notice no "s" at the end of NAME, meaning only ONE NAME, which is ONE PERSON. Jesus is the name of the title Father, Jesus is the name of the title Son, Jesus is the name of the Holy Spirit. SAME PERSON.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one
titles of the Same Person

And in case you don't accept 1 John 5:7 in the KJV and prefer to use "There are 3 who testify" The Spirit the water and the blood
1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

sister do you know what the Water, Blood, and spirit is?. a person, ONE PERSON. water is the flesh, which make up 90% of the body, and the blood is the life of the flesh, and the spirit give us being. these, these, these, three is a person. not they, but these. see it now?. lets prove that this is a person. 1 John 5:6 "This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. (a body with blood). And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth".

I rest my case.

I'll take this up tomorrow

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
2 a4,

baptizing them in the name, notice no "s" at the end of NAME, meaning only ONE NAME, which is ONE PERSON. Jesus is the name of the title Father, Jesus is the name of the title Son, Jesus is the name of the Holy Spirit. SAME PERSON.
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one
titles of the Same Person

And in case you don't accept 1 John 5:7 in the KJV and prefer to use "There are 3 who testify" The Spirit the water and the blood
1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
sister do you know what the Water, Blood, and spirit is?. a person, ONE PERSON. water is the flesh, which make up 90% of the body, and the blood is the life of the flesh, and the spirit give us being. these, these, these, three is a person. not they, but these. see it now?. lets prove that this is a person. 1 John 5:6 "This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. (a body with blood). And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth".

I rest my case.

I'll take this up tomorrow

I have no idea of what you are trying to prove to me.
Do you think that I do not believe that Jesus (The Living Word) was born in the flesh by the Spirit of God? That a physical body was prepared for him in the likeness of flesh and blood as his brothers of the natural? Jesus is God's Eternal Word who agreed to take on a flesh body and is God's only begotten Son. The Word is Spirit, The Father is Spirit, The Holy Ghost is Spirit they are One God for God is all aspects of family being Male and Female yet we know Him as Male for there are no reproduction organs in heaven nor flesh and blood bodies.
Jesus when he was resurrected was bone and flesh for he did not need a blood support system for his body is incorruptible it is our bloodline that makes of good or bad in nature for it contains the spiritman that can be contaminated.
Luke 24:40
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
KJV
Our spirit man I believe is our free will and can be manipulated to follow either God's Spirit or the enemies unclean ways. For to be spiritually birthed is not in the same fashion of course as being physically birthed.
We to are being made children of God by the Spirit & the Word indwelling us guiding our spirit man to be of a good bloodline.
Jesus was given a flesh and blood body of sinful flesh just as we have, for he had to be totally human in order to fulfill the law legally, for he could not fulfill it as God or that would have not been a fair exchange. His bloodline was not of sinful man in the line of Joseph for the blood comes from the seed of the father, the spirit of a man RESIDES in the blood that is why it is called the life of the flesh, Jesus did not have the bloodline of fallen Joseph's fallen spirit, but was given pure blood with a clean spirit led by the Holy Ghost who is the mother aspect of God that raises the children of God up.
Rom 8:3-4
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
KJV
Phil 2:7-8
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
KJV

It was not the Father whom the Father forsook on the cross to die. The Father forsook His Word of the fleshly law on the cross, so that He could raise His Word/Son back up in His original condition of the 10 commandments we call THE STONE.... that the builders of the temple rejected so their temple was corrupted, because men stumble when trying to keep the Word of God without the Spirit of God to help them. Jesus is the Stone, the Cornerstone of the temple of God and every living stone must be built according to the Word of God who is the foundation of the temple of God.

1 John 5:6-8
6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood{Meaning natural birth}. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word{JESUS}, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit{Our spirit man lead by God's Spirit}, and the water{Our body by the living water}, and the blood{Our life where the spirit man resides}: and these three agree in one.KJV

One body that contains spirit, soul and body, 3, made in the image of God, Let US make man in our image
1 Thess 5:23
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
KJV

101G said:
a4,

I understand that the Father and His Word and the Holy Ghost are all one God and one Spirit and that God is male and female in attributes. So now that you have understood that Jesus is the wisdom and power of God for he is the Word of God and wisdom is gained by revelation of God's Word by the Spirit of truth, of the Word being AT/ON/IS the right Hand of God that the Father creates everything with and that the wisdom is called HER and was next to the Father when He created the worlds.

Heb 11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV
Now read of Her, wisdom of God's Word that was by God's side as the worlds were created and remember Jesus is the door:

Prov 8:1-9:1
8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
KJV

In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a4, Greeting, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

one thing at a time.
Jesus is God's Eternal Word who agreed to take on a flesh body and is God's only begotten Son. The Word is Spirit, The Father is Spirit, The Holy Ghost is Spirit they are One God

Jesus is God, for your word is you. the word is not another person. then you say The Word is Spirit, The Father is Spirit, The Holy Ghost is Spirit.
how many Spirits is, not are there, only ONE, but you say God's word agreed. STOP, LOOK, LISTEN. the word is GOD.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
101G said:
The Word is Spirit, The Father is Spirit, The Holy Ghost is Spirit they are One God
Jesus is not spirit.

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them [his] hands and [his] feet. Luke 24:39-40

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
a4, Greeting, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

one thing at a time.
Jesus is God's Eternal Word who agreed to take on a flesh body and is God's only begotten Son. The Word is Spirit, The Father is Spirit, The Holy Ghost is Spirit they are One God
Jesus is God, for your word is you. the word is not another person. then you say The Word is Spirit, The Father is Spirit, The Holy Ghost is Spirit.
how many Spirits is, not are there, only ONE, but you say God's word agreed. STOP, LOOK, LISTEN. the word is GOD.
Greetings to you 101G,

Yes The Word was God for the Father is exactly as His Word! Now you say Jesus is not Spirit so there you go, he is God yet he is not THE SPIRIT so what are you saying NOW? That he is God yet another form of God as in the second in the Godhead? Like Mordecia the Jew or Joseph to Pharaoh who were both second in command? The Father is over His Word and the Holy Ghost is the mothering side of God and all three make one God.

1 Cor 15:44-51
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
KJV

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Jesus is not spirit.

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them [his] hands and [his] feet. Luke 24:39-40
As I showed that verse yesterday to show that there is no mention of blood in the resurrected spiritual body as Jesus had and as we shall have. The spirit he has is the Spirit of God and is incorruptible. Our spirit man that we have in our blood is our free will and that can be tainted by outside spiritual influence of the wicked spirit world. But when we are led of God's Spirit we will not longer have a free will for we were bought with a price and will pledge our allegiance to God, His Word and Spirit that is one God.
1 Cor 15:44-51
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead, greeting in the name of the Lord.

Jesus is not spirit.

are you serious?.
#1. Jesus body is spirit, not carnal. listen Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul".
our Lord have no blood. so how do his body live now?, you know the answer, by the Spirit.
the glorified body is spirit. this is not the same body Mary birthed, listen, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain". so the body sowed is not the body to be. its simple as that.

Love and Peace
101G

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead, greeting in the name of the Lord.

Jesus is not spirit.

are you serious?.
#1. Jesus body is spirit, not carnal. listen Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul".
our Lord have no blood. so how do his body live now?, you know the answer, by the Spirit.
the glorified body is spirit. this is not the same body Mary birthed, listen, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain". so the body sowed is not the body to be. its simple as that.

Love and Peace
101G
Forgive me 101G, I thought the comment that Jesus is not spirit was from you as well and that is why I wondered why you were now saying that he was not spirit. Ok sorry about that.

The spirit of a man resides in the blood and that is why the life of the flesh is in the blood and if we are lead of God's Spirit we are considered alive, if not, we are spiritually DEAD. But in our resurrected bodies we will have the Spirit of God and no free will to choose which side we are on for we have asked to be baptized in the Spirit of Adoption.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
Forgive me 101G, I thought the comment that Jesus is not spirit was from you
first of all a4, you're my sister, no need to apologize.
and two, I believe, if I'm not wrong, ChristRoseFromTheDead made the statement.

The spirit of a man resides in the blood and that is why the life of the flesh is in the blood and if we are lead of God's Spirit we are considered alive, if not, we are spiritually DEAD. But in our resurrected bodies we will have the Spirit of God and no free will to choose which side we are on for we have asked to be baptized in the Spirit of Adoption.
I'm not understanding you here, please explain more please.

Love and Peace
101G

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
101G said:
Jesus is not spirit.

are you serious?.
#1. Jesus body is spirit, not carnal.
I'm very serious. Read what the scripture says. Jesus says spirit can't be touched or felt, but his spiritual body can be touched and felt. Jesus is spiritual, not spirit.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
2 a4,
Forgive me 101G, I thought the comment that Jesus is not spirit was from you
first of all a4, you're my sister, no need to apologize.
and two, I believe, if I'm not wrong, ChristRoseFromTheDead made the statement.

I'm not understanding you here, please explain more please.

Love and Peace
101G
Luke 20:35-36
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
KJV

Adam died because he disobeyed God and first became spiritually dead to God's Spirit, so little by little his flesh died as well due to sin. We are now choosing who we will follow and we are bought with a price and those who will be counted worthy will not be able to die anymore, for they have been tried and tested as they have been led of the Spirit to grow spiritually in the Word being made in the image of Christ who is the head of his body which is the temple of God.
Also this verse shows that the Holy Ghost is the Comforter from God for again the mothering side of God and clearly separate part of God yet being God as well, who is still considered a he.
John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
KJV

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
I'm very serious. Read what the scripture says. Jesus says spirit can't be touched or felt, but his spiritual body can be touched and felt. Jesus is spiritual, not spirit.
1 Cor 15:44-45
KJV

Jesus was able to eat, feel and be felt but he also could walk through closed doors can flesh and blood men walk through them?

John 20:19
19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
KJV
John 20:26
26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead,
1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body".

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

do we need to say it again?.

you said the Lord Jesus is not spirit, do you dispute the scriptures, a Yes or No will do.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
1 Cor 15:44-45
KJV

Jesus was able to eat, feel and be felt but he also could walk through closed doors can flesh and blood men walk through them?
Adam was more than a soul. Also, Jesus is more than a spirit.

The Greek actually doesn't say that Adam was made a soul, but that he became into a soul; and the last Adam became into a spirit.

Christ can walk through material objects because his being is not bound by the laws of the material realm.

Read what the scripture says. Christ said I am not a spirit because I can be touched and felt.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead
did you not say, "I'm very serious. Read what the scripture says. Jesus says spirit can't be touched or felt, but his spiritual body can be touched and felt. Jesus is spiritual, not spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

it make no difference if he eat peanuts, the fact is he is Spirit.

you might need to change your name, for it is unbecoming of you.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
101G said:
2 ChristRoseFromTheDead
did you not say, "I'm very serious. Read what the scripture says. Jesus says spirit can't be touched or felt, but his spiritual body can be touched and felt. Jesus is spiritual, not spirit.

it make no difference if he eat peanuts, the fact is he is Spirit.
you might need to change your name, for it is unbecoming of you.
I think I'll keep it... and ignore you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I'll keep it...
don't think, have FAITH. but reconsider.