Meh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Well, your expectations are too high. Humans are weak when it comes to over identifying with their tribe; Christians and nonChristians. Here is another perspective; if you questioned a parent you didn’t know, about the quality or legitimacy of their love for their child on a message board, you would be attacked. Christians have a love for God that is just as deep.
Yes maybe, but attacking a person who questions your love for someone doesn't legitimatize your action. You've just done the same thing in return and done no better.

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No wonder, with people believing and teaching this, the church is so full of people still wrapped up in their addictions and evil characters. "As a man believeth, so is he."
Matthew 1:21
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Ezekiel 36:25-27
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Acts 3:26
26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Ephesians 5:25-27
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 Corinthians 10:13
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Matthew 18:7
7Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I studied Jesus teachings day & night mediated on his parables during the day & called out to him almost every moment, trust me, I know what you're talking about.

B

brakelite

Everything starts in the mind. That is where the battle is fought.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No wonder, with people believing and teaching this, the church is so full of people still wrapped up in their addictions and evil characters. "As a man believeth, so is he."
Matthew 1:21
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Ezekiel 36:25-27
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Acts 3:26
26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Ephesians 5:25-27
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 Corinthians 10:13
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
So like I said He never promised He would stop you sinning, at least while you live upon this earth, but there will be a time, which is not yet,

1Co_15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

God bless

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your going to say that "We have the correct moral equation" but then say "We don't have to live up to it" Then why pidgin hole the rest of us. Why even tell non believer's that without God they can't be moral, if working at being moral is useless.

I don't know anyone who says that. As I said before you can be moral without God. You can even be a more moral person than some Christians. As far as salvation goes, being right with God, it doesn't help you one bit. Lots of, what you call good people, will be in hell.

Your morality is the product of you. The Christians morality is the product of the Holy Ghost.

When you reject Jesus Christ, your morality doesn't matter to God.

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I don't know anyone who says that. As I said before you can be moral without God. You can even be a more moral person than some Christians. As far as salvation goes, being right with God, it doesn't help you one bit. Lots of, what you call good people, will be in hell.

Your morality is the product of you. The Christians morality is the product of the Holy Ghost.

When you reject Jesus Christ, your morality doesn't matter to God.

Stranger
It doesn't have to, it matters to me and that's what's important. I'm not thinking I can buy my way into heaven by being moral. In fact I resist the good as much as resist the evil in this world.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes maybe, but attacking a person who questions your love for someone doesn't legitimatize your action. You've just done the same thing in return and done no better.

Indeed. I am not justifying it, i am simply acknowledging it.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't have to, it matters to me and that's what's important. I'm not thinking I can buy my way into heaven by being moral. In fact I resist the good as much as resist the evil in this world.

Yes, it does have to. You're the one bringing the morality issue up to question the Christians faith. You are trying to show that you don't need God to be moral, so what good is God.

But, as I said, morality does not matter to God when one rejects Jesus Christ. And when one receives Jesus Christ, then his morality becomes a product of the Holy Spirit and not himself.

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yes, it does have to. You're the one bringing the morality issue up to question the Christians faith. You are trying to show that you don't need God to be moral, so what good is God.

But, as I said, morality does not matter to God when one rejects Jesus Christ. And when one receives Jesus Christ, then his morality becomes a product of the Holy Spirit and not himself.

Stranger
I didn't say that, did I? I'm sure I was pointing out the futility of arguing about morality, when there's no comparable difference between believers & non believers.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say that, did I? I'm sure I was pointing out the futility of arguing about morality, when there's no comparable difference between believers & non believers.

Please, quit lying to yourself.

Opening Post....you want to end Christians hypocrisy.
Post #29.....you say you wound up in a mental institution for talking to God.
Post #49.....you say you are a better Christian when not trying to be one.
Post #78.....you say you can do anything morally without God that one can do with God.
Post #81/1...you complain in #1 of Christians concern in trying to save you. Then you complain in #81 of Christians not caring for you.
Post #132....you question the Bible's morality and God's morality.
etc. etc.

So, you see. You are trying to show that you don't need God to be moral and so what good is God. Your whole intent, your whole purpose in being here is to cast doubt on God and the Christian faith, and the Bible. And you want to use whatever you can to do that, morality just being the latest.

But, as has been said, it won't work. Try something else.

Stranger

B

brakelite

I studied Jesus teachings day & night mediated on his parables during the day & called out to him almost every moment, trust me, I know what you're talking about.
Yet despite all that you never met him did you. Apart from the default reasoning which says "he doesn't exist", why do you think after 14 years of trying, you never met him?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Do you have a decryption book so I can understand your coded message.??
should be pretty obvious? You have put yourself in the context of those vv, right.

you say "don't listen to ppl," but "In the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter will be established."
and two or three--or i can bring ten if you like--have been brought against your matter here, that you either can't or won't answer.
how will you stand in the fire, if you can't even answer them? Bc i don't think you will be allowed to change the subject then wadr

Last edited:

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Please, quit lying to yourself.

Opening Post....you want to end Christians hypocrisy.
Post #29.....you say you wound up in a mental institution for talking to God.
Post #49.....you say you are a better Christian when not trying to be one.
Post #78.....you say you can do anything morally without God that one can do with God.
Post #81/1...you complain in #1 of Christians concern in trying to save you. Then you complain in #81 of Christians not caring for you.
Post #132....you question the Bible's morality and God's morality.
etc. etc.

So, you see. You are trying to show that you don't need God to be moral and so what good is God. Your whole intent, your whole purpose in being here is to cast doubt on God and the Christian faith, and the Bible. And you want to use whatever you can to do that, morality just being the latest.

But, as has been said, it won't work. Try something else.

Stranger
They are all true thing's, some thing's happened to me & other thing's I believed in. Some things happend in the past, some things I believed in in the past.

There's no lies here.

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yet despite all that you never met him did you. Apart from the default reasoning which says "he doesn't exist", why do you think after 14 years of trying, you never met him?
Because that's all a human can do. without him actually making himself real to me, I can't do anything other than what I did. You say " I didn't have an encounter with Jesus" Yes, I didn't, but is that my fault?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are all true thing's, some thing's happened to me & other thing's I believed in. Some things happend in the past, some things I believed in in the past.

There's no lies here.

It is true that you said them. It is not true what you said. And it is true that you lied about not saying them.

In post 191 you said you didn't say that. I showed you that you did say that. Thus you lied or couldn't remember. I'm going with the first as you now try to give the apperence that there are no lies here when there are.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
should be pretty obvious? You have put yourself in the context of those vv, right.

you say "don't listen to ppl," but "In the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter will be established."
and two or three--or i can bring ten if you like--have been brought against your matter here, that you either can't or won't answer.
how will you stand in the fire, if you can't even answer them? Bc i don't think you will be allowed to change the subject then wadr

Oh you mean this matter with teh law, because I wont agree wtih you, I cant, if I did I would have to stand in opposition to Christ and all His works, that would make me anti Christ, is that what you want?? You want to follow after men, you want to hear what you want to hear, there is a garden path that you will be led down it aint a good one.

God bless

Reactions: Helen