Millennial reign- scripture study guide.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find it incredible there are still Christians who are still, after years of study and discussion, still
  • using Colossians 2:16,17 as a defense for setting aside the 4th commandment, and
  • believing that the historical changes to the calendars altered the continuance and unchanging cycle of the weekly 7th day.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love your opinion of the following study.
Enjoy :)
click on the millennial reign on the right of page.
Scripture Study Guide

We would disagree on some of the beliefs, but I did notice you mentioned Jessie Penn Lewis. I loved reading her material many years ago. I at that time had a number of "favorite authors," and she was one. She was a promoter of spirituality in Christianity. Along with a few others like Watchman Nee and Deverne Fromke, I really enjoyed it. I have some other authors from history that are amazing, as well.

I liked your format, which is easy and provocative (in a good way). As long as it is removed from the contentious spirit that I often see on subjects like these, they are welcome, whether I disagree or agree.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We would disagree on some of the beliefs, but I did notice you mentioned Jessie Penn Lewis. I loved reading her material many years ago. I at that time had a number of "favorite authors," and she was one. She was a promoter of spirituality in Christianity. Along with a few others like Watchman Nee and Deverne Fromke, I really enjoyed it. I have some other authors from history that are amazing, as well.

I liked your format, which is easy and provocative (in a good way). As long as it is removed from the contentious spirit that I often see on subjects like these, they are welcome, whether I disagree or agree.

This is not my study Randy. Thanks for reading.

Christian Gedge

Jul 24, 2022
Waikato
5loaves2fishes.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Love your opinion of the following study.
Enjoy :)
click on the millennial reign on the right of page.
Scripture Study Guide
I like your recommended topic. More and more are moving to Amill. Some to Preterism and others to Postmil but Amill is the way to go IMO

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like your recommended topic. More and more are moving to Amill. Some to Preterism and others to Postmil but Amill is the way to go IMO
ahhhh, they have theology bursting at their seams but where is Jesus apart from a passing mention?