Mind Renewal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. - Psalm 143:10.

You have had an enemy of your soul all the day's of your life. What happens is; The mind becomes the battlefield for you knowing, and not knowing. Satan doesn't necessarily take out people - he decieves them.

We were trained by an old man in mind to think a certain way. That thinking is the understanding that I'm just a me and that me is always in need of some form of help. The greatest of all helps for the mind is; renewal. Transformed by the renewing of the mind.

What is mind renewal? It is a mind that is catching up with spiritual understanding! Sort of a crude way to look at mind renewal but it is fact you were transformed in spirit, and your mind needs to follow into the things of God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. - Psalm 143:10.

You have had an enemy of your soul all the day's of your life. What happens is; The mind becomes the battlefield for you knowing, and not knowing. Satan doesn't necessarily take out people - he decieves them.

We were trained by an old man in mind to think a certain way. That thinking is the understanding that I'm just a me and that me is always in need of some form of help. The greatest of all helps for the mind is; renewal. Transformed by the renewing of the mind.

What is mind renewal? It is a mind that is catching up with spiritual understanding! Sort of a crude way to look at mind renewal but it is fact you were transformed in spirit, and your mind needs to follow into the things of God.
"Learn of Me, for I am lowly, and humble of heart, and you shall find rest for your souls"

"We know that when we see Him, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is"

Much love!

Reactions: soul man and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@soul man Shows the great importance of daily prayer with the Scriptures, right? :)

"...the washing of water by the word..." (Ephesians 5.26).