Movie trailers (doesn’t matter the rating)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Angelina im not sure if this should be posted here or not cause I don’t mind if people post trailers for rated R movies. Some may be offended by that.

Hello anyone entering here, please share some movie trailers of your movies you recently seen, or that you like.

A few movies I seen in the past week.

View: https://youtu.be/RfYAXMwCpk0

Found this movie in the Walmart bin for 5 dollars. It was not a bad viewing. A progressive digression.

Share your movie trailer you have recently watched.

View: https://youtu.be/HR-WxNVLZhQ

Seen this one in theaters it wasn’t to bad, cute.

View: https://youtu.be/4q6UGCyHZCI

I use to play the video games as a kid. Went and watched at the theaters it was not to bad. It’s always 7$ a ticket to go to the theaters and it is one of my favorite things to go do if got the time.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Pearl. Of course we look and put our mind on those things. However there is also freedom in Christ. It is up to you what you may approve or disapprove of.

We are not to judge others.

I realize Christmas season is here now, and I really truly do not care much about it. The birth of Christ is the only noteworthy thing out of it all.

If you have any Christmas movies, or Christian movies you seen please feel free to share it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Pearl. Of course we look and put our mind on those things. However there is also freedom in Christ. It is up to you what you may approve or disapprove of.

We are not to judge others.

I realize Christmas season is here now, and I really truly do not care much about it. The birth of Christ is the only noteworthy thing out of it all.

If you have any Christmas movies, or Christian movies you seen please feel free to share it.
I like 'The Holiday' and 'White Christmas' and 'Love Actually'.

Reactions: MatthewG

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, is it up to us... that is why so many of us continue to get into so much trouble in spite of having met the Master!

When we lead ourselves we walk toward or even into a bottomless pit:

Jer 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

The psalmist here prays for the direction that he needs... that all of us need.

"O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!" Psalm 119:5

So then, who should our Director be, the One, who will lead us the right way, even when deciding which movies, if any, we are to watch?

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" Rom 8:14

And the Apostle admonished us here:

"Quench not the Spirit." I Thess 5:19

When a person quenches the Spirit of God, who is leading him?

Last edited:

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything on the idiot box these days is evil. I feel immune to it. Every show has a gay couple, crime, adultery and iniquity are glamorized. Family values are mocked. Every male head of the family is an idiot. Satan is indeed the prince of the power of the air.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just watch free Youtube movies. Recently they had Sahara for free:

Reactions: MatthewG

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Everything on the idiot box these days is evil.

Not everything. we have been having some lovely programmes of celebrities doing walks round scenic places and places of interest that have been lovely. And there are also lots of other uplifiting programmes too like 'The Repair Shop' and 'Strictly Come Dancing' to name but a few. There is also a lot of dark dramas which I choose not to watch. But I also find docudramas concerning real crime quite interesting as the bad guys get locked up.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, is it up to us... that is why so many of us continue to get into so much trouble in spite of having met the Master!

When we lead ourselves we walk toward or even into a bottomless pit:

Jer 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

The psalmist here prays for the direction that he needs... that all of us need.

"O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!" Psalm 119:5

So then, who should our Director be, the One, who will lead us the right way, even when deciding which movies, if any, we are to watch?

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" Rom 8:14

And the Apostle admonished us here:

"Quench not the Spirit." I Thess 5:19

When a person quenches the Spirit of God, who is leading him?

Have to go on to work momentarily.

Im glad you decided to comment the way you did, because it is true for us individually to be judged by God. And thankfully he is our Judge, King and Lawgiver as well as Salvation.

For me personally at this point in my walk of faith in trusting God. My sins have been forgiven and that is for my past, present, and future.

When I miss the mark it falls on me failing to have faith and love.

I love that. Those are the times I’m going to be let known by the Holy Spirit of God that I am indeed in the wrong in which my only course of action is to make it right.

How can you make it right? By admitting I was wrong in the situation of whomever it is I was mean, hateful or angry towards. I tend to cry at how much Gods mercy is extended not just to me but to the whole world in how God through Christ reconciled the world to himself!!

How amazing what an amazing redemption plan that meant for all people to have our sins washed in the blood of Christ in where it simply takes faith to believe, accept and walk in those statues.

Faith in Jesus makes me or anyone who believes right with God. And no one can interfere with that… no earthly society, no human being. Though you personally can let those things effect you.

Removing Jesus as your Archē.

Reactions: amadeus

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everything. we have been having some lovely programmes of celebrities doing walks round scenic places and places of interest that have been lovely. And there are also lots of other uplifiting programmes too like 'The Repair Shop' and 'Strictly Come Dancing' to name but a few. There is also a lot of dark dramas which I choose not to watch. But I also find docudramas concerning real crime quite interesting as the bad guys get locked up.
Everything might be a little strong but as a general matter, most of it is a tool of Satans. There are some good Christian programs on cable.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Mantis

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMHO the opening scene in WW II drama 12 O'clock High is the all-time best. I think it helps to have an understanding of the danger and bravery of those men in the 8th Air Force in the early days of the war.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I forgot about true crime. I too enjoy that. It fascinating.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Everything might be a little strong but as a general matter, most of it is a tool of Satans. There are some good Christian programs on cable.
UK TV has a lot of good stuff, but nobody is forced to watch the darker stuff. It a choice and I choose wholesome and edifying.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I forgot about true crime. I too enjoy that. It fascinating.
Did you get the docu-drama about the guy who discovered DNA and it being used to solve murders the first time ever?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Angelina im not sure if this should be posted here or not cause I don’t mind if people post trailers for rated R movies. Some may be offended by that.

Hello anyone entering here, please share some movie trailers of your movies you recently seen, or that you like.

A few movies I seen in the past week.

View: https://youtu.be/RfYAXMwCpk0

Found this movie in the Walmart bin for 5 dollars. It was not a bad viewing. A progressive digression.

Share your movie trailer you have recently watched.

View: https://youtu.be/HR-WxNVLZhQ

Seen this one in theaters it wasn’t to bad, cute.

View: https://youtu.be/4q6UGCyHZCI

I use to play the video games as a kid. Went and watched at the theaters it was not to bad. It’s always 7$ a ticket to go to the theaters and it is one of my favorite things to go do if got the time.
Wake up Matthew!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They also have some good stuff on animal planet and nature channel.

Reactions: TLHKAJ