My Life Was Just a Loaf of Bread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Existence is a cheat and a lie.....and This is the only life a person has, if God is not in their life.
Real LIFE, is not what this world has to offer....as all it offers is..>"come and see" "come and play with me"...and you do, and you get DESTROYED, over and over.
That is the "CHEAT" regarding the promise that this world offers like a Neon light, all the time.

You are told..."this is what you want".. "this is what you need"...and you find that no matter how much of it you buy or steal or try, ... its never enough, and it never satisfies, and you wake up the next day as empty and as sad as the YEAR before.
This WORLD gives you a good feeling, that fades, and then you are right there again.....empty.

So, the offer of the world, is for you to stay empty and sad and wondering why it has to be so.., with no answer found.
See, the world keeps you sad and empty, it does not solve this for you.

The Good News is.....It does not have to be so for anyone.
But you have to turn to the Son of God, for a way out., as there is no other down here.
Mark it down...
And when you turn to Him, He will take that empty heart and that depression, and those suicide thoughts, and He will fill you with His Love.
He will restore purpose to your life.
And that Love of JESUS, is what you were trying to find in this cold dark hateful world.....and it does not offer it, because it has none to offer.

Jesus said..."come unto me and ill take that burden of despair off of you, and i'll give you a NEW HEART ".

See, when our hearts are so tired...so empty...then life is the same.
JESUS's Love... is the answer to this worldwide heart problem.
He's always ready to help.
Think about what Jesus is really saving you from (If your dare)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Even if I was a professing Christian I would still be in contention with every other believer. Because unlike a known fact , no two believers who believed the same thing could agree.
meh, im kinda with David Byrne on the "known facts" myself, but at the same time "belief is a pimple on the forehead of understanding" imo. "Beliefs" to most believers really means "beliefs about tomorrow" anyway i think, right? Ya, i'll pass on those

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ripping concepts off from Star-Trek to make Jesus more palatable is in poor taste.

The feedback I get from people around internetland indicates that they LIKE my unstuffy style of getting the message across..:)
For example God said- "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matthew 17:5)
Hey Spock will you listen to Jesus?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"
st-spock-station.jpg

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The feedback I get from people around internetland indicates that they LIKE my unstuffy style of getting the message across..:)
For example God said- "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matthew 17:5)
Hey Spock will you listen to Jesus?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"
View attachment 23145
On what ground's would Spock accept Jesus if he was disciplined in the Vulcan ways of logic.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
On what ground's would Spock accept Jesus if he was disciplined in the Vulcan ways of logic.

Well Jesus said-
"I am not of this world.." (John 8:23)
so technically he was an alien visitor to earth and I'm sure Spock would find that fact fascinating..:)

PS - Vulcans had their gods, but I don't know whether one was "our" God-
Spock, traveling back in time to save his own life (in Star Trek TAS "Yesteryear"), presents himself as making a ritual journey "to honor our gods".

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about what Jesus is really saving you from (If your dare)

You don't want to go there.

You are given a choice in this life, if you are awakened. When and if you make the choice to follow God, know that there's still challenges you'll have to go through.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

You are given a choice in this life, if you are awakened. When and if you make the choice to follow God, know that there's still challenges you'll have to go through.
Yum.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

Man I'd love to be in hell at the moment. It's really really cold out on the Brisbane streets.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
When this is all over, you fake people (You posers of love) Will experience all the grief your belief's imposed upon us.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Then once you accept your error for believing, you will then know your journey must end.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things made, both His eternal power and Divinity, so that they are without excuse.

All have an opportunity to know of God’s invisible qualities - His eternal power and His Godhead (deity, divine nature) - from the visible creation. If the pagan will observe nature and reflect on it, he will realize that creation has a Creator. Furthermore, this Creator must have great power - in fact, He must be divine. By contemplating on God’s creation, the pagan can discover many aspects of God’s character, such as wisdom, order, and goodness. In preaching to pagan audiences in Lystra and Athens, Paul used such reasoning from nature to lead them to the one God (Acts 14:14-17; 17:22-31), and this approach echoes the teaching of Psalm 19:1-6. Even if the pagan does not have the spoken or written Word of God, he has enough evidence in nature to convince him that God does exist, has supreme power, and is worthy of worship.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things made, both His eternal power and Divinity, so that they are without excuse.

All have an opportunity to know of God’s invisible qualities - His eternal power and His Godhead (deity, divine nature) - from the visible creation. If the pagan will observe nature and reflect on it, he will realize that creation has a Creator. Furthermore, this Creator must have great power - in fact, He must be divine. By contemplating on God’s creation, the pagan can discover many aspects of God’s character, such as wisdom, order, and goodness. In preaching to pagan audiences in Lystra and Athens, Paul used such reasoning from nature to lead them to the one God (Acts 14:14-17; 17:22-31), and this approach echoes the teaching of Psalm 19:1-6. Even if the pagan does not have the spoken or written Word of God, he has enough evidence in nature to convince him that God does exist, has supreme power, and is worthy of worship.
Um no.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If one will observe nature and reflect on it, he will realize that creation has a Creator....

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

If one will observe nature and reflect on it, he will realize that creation has a Creator....
There is nothing in-itself naturally designed with any particular copyrighted information that can be attributed for identifying any God. (In nature itself, not in some holy book)

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing in-itself naturally designed with any particular copyrighted information that can be attributed for identifying any God. (In nature itself, not in some holy book)

Your DNA you are unique

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you get the Holy Spirit (the Bible way), you will have the Acts 2 experience....

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Act 2:2 And suddenly a sound came out of heaven, as being borne along by a violent wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak in different languages, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Act 2:37 Now having heard this, they were cut to the heart, and they said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brothers, what shall we do?"
Act 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Act 2:39 "For the promise is for you and for your children, and for all those afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."

We take on Jesus name in baptism by immersion (not sprinkling)...

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
[4] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
[5] For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

This woman is baptized (the Bible way) and has the Acts 2 experience, filled with the Holy Ghost speaking in tongues as per scripture and the promise of God....

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Your DNA you are unique
No God made this existence. Something else did, something we haven't concluded. I say this on the hypothesis that in a universe of decay (Entropy) A non-decaying entity (Such as the Christian God) would not be able to coexist in this environment with us.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born in the year 1973. I have had many years of reflection. I have found nothing that could explain this reality, and I find no comfort in the explanations humans find comfort in. God is no comfort. Therefore I agonize over what I really am in this reality that any God threw me in without warning. At my age life has lost is taste, it's texture, it's excitement. It's all become dull and a grind that can not be remedied by some sales person, or whatever. I don't want to say anymore.

You speak EXPRESSLY of the unnerving, unpleasant, chaotic, unrest, of human men WITH God occupying the SAME habitat WITH human men WITHOUT God.
And the ODDITY IS: Even men WITHOUT God, have the SAME difficulty with Other men WITHOUT God.

God Foretold of mans DIFFICULTIES occupying the same space, habitat, Earth with other men.
God NEVER promised Mortal men, a life of peace, joy, happiness Among other Mortal men.
God OFFERED and PROMISED Mortal men, “WITH God”;
An INNER Peace, An INNER Joy, An INNER rest, And HIS COMFORT.

* Reality IS the natural mans experiences IN a natural World among natural men. And ALL to often, that experience IS NOT favorable, likable, fulfilling, comfortable or pleasant.
* Reality IS seeing a mans crafting, buildings, art works, etc. and being impressed.

* Spiritually IS the spiritual mans experiences WITH a Spiritual God, that IS favorable, likable, fulfilling, pleasant, comforting.
* Spiritually IS seeing the Heavens, the Sun, the Stars, A Majestic Mountain, the Roaring Seas, A Lightening Strike, Animals, Plants /Trees springing forth from the ground...and being in Awe and Wonderment of Gods Works.

* FREEWILL of man-KIND...be disappointed by Reality, or be included Spiritually WITH God.

Glory to God,
Taken