Inside the human cell: The wonder of life at a microscopic level

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world has a rich diversity of plants and animals, many still unknown to science. And every living organism is made up of countless cells. A person has trillions of them, all different kinds. They're responsible for those beautiful eyes or lovely hair u have along with so much more. They are the building blocks of life...

When i was at school, very little was known about the cell. Microscope technology hadn't yet reached cellular levels of magnification. High school taught us that the cell was basically a blob with 2 or 3 blobs in it. Nothing more

In the following years the scientific community became very excited with the prospect of what they may discover within the cell. They thought that they would unlock the key to life. They thought they would become like Gods and be about to create life...

What they found was this...

BE LIKE GODS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tenor.gif

Man and his feeble mind...
You scientists have a loooong way to go before understanding all of that.
And stop pretending like you know soooo much cos u know nothing

If your an atheist (like many scientists are) you scrambling to invent all kinds of excuses and explanations. And you have. Inventing vaccines that change our cells. Trying to re-engineer Gods cells

Should you trust Gods cell or the human modification of the cell???
I know who i trust. No man can ever come close to God despite many claiming such

These so called "vaccines" are instructing all of your cells to basically produce covid for your body to build immunity to it. An experiment that has never before been tested on humans and has failed on animals

But it happens a lot in science. They think their on the verge of something huge only to find an abys of new information.

Astrophysics is another one. They thought they were going to "find God" they said...
What they found was endless possibilities. The field has become a theoretical science now, almost philosophy. As a lover of physics i never thought it could be possible. Numbers don't lie but humans do.

Humans in power cannot be trusted. They say its an addiction. This was common knowledge that has been forgotten as people have replaced God for government as their Word and moral standard.
The powers that be are changing Gods plan. Their changing Gods plan at many levels including the cellular. Welcome to the vaccine era

God save us from this wretched world of snakes with needle like fangs and venom

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world has a rich diversity of plants and animals, many still unknown to science. And every living organism is made up of countless cells. A person has trillions of them, all different kinds. They're responsible for those beautiful eyes or lovely hair u have along with so much more. They are the building blocks of life...

When i was at school, very little was known about the cell. Microscope technology hadn't yet reached cellular levels of magnification. High school taught us that the cell was basically a blob with 2 or 3 blobs in it. Nothing more

In the following years the scientific community became very excited with the prospect of what they may discover within the cell. They thought that they would unlock the key to life. They thought they would become like Gods and be about to create life...

What they found was this...

BE LIKE GODS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tenor.gif

Man and his feeble mind...
You scientists have a loooong way to go before understanding all of that.
And stop pretending like you know soooo much cos u know nothing

If your an atheist (like many scientists are) you scrambling to invent all kinds of excuses and explanations. And you have. Inventing vaccines that change our cells. Trying to re-engineer Gods cells

Should you trust Gods cell or the human modification of the cell???
I know who i trust. No man can ever come close to God despite many claiming such

These so called "vaccines" are instructing all of your cells to basically produce covid for your body to build immunity to it. An experiment that has never before been tested on humans and has failed on animals

But it happens a lot in science. They think their on the verge of something huge only to find an abys of new information.

Astrophysics is another one. They thought they were going to "find God" they said...
What they found was endless possibilities. The field has become a theoretical science now, almost philosophy. As a lover of physics i never thought it could be possible. Numbers don't lie but humans do.

Humans in power cannot be trusted. They say its an addiction. This was common knowledge that has been forgotten as people have replaced God for government as their Word and moral standard.
The powers that be are changing Gods plan. Their changing Gods plan at many levels including the cellular. Welcome to the vaccine era

God save us from this wretched world of snakes with needle like fangs and venom

The biggest comedy show on earth is when an atheist tells us that it just happened.

Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey how u been mate, Ok? Hows things out there in lovely Gippy? Awesome part of Oz out Gippy way
I am furiously reading, writing and thinking. Wears me out sometimes. As long as it doesn't send me to an early grave I will be happy. Oh dear, I guess that is not going to happen as I am 79 already. Thank the Lord for the life giving sustanance of steak and chips and the gippy landscape.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am furiously reading, writing and thinking. Wears me out sometimes. As long as it doesn't send me to an early grave I will be happy. Oh dear, I guess that is not going to happen as I am 79 already. Thank the Lord for the life giving sustanance of steak and chips and the gippy landscape.

Luv a good cut of steak.
Look mate... Your already batting above average. On top of the grass... Slow it down already with the reading, writing and thinking...
We cannot know it all
Enjoy the grandkids, the family, the steak, landscape and all of God's blessings

My dad still gets up onto the roof of the house, up into the olive tree and such... Im like geez, u have to stop that dangerous stuff

Your already have so much great wisdom. Please share it. I love hearing about what it was like before me.

Here's one.
My eldest cousin owns his house in North Melbourne and it still has an old out house toilet.
One of his elderly neighbours told him how it was back in the day...
There was no sewage system.
Nope.
It all landed in a big bucket
Not every house had a toilet
That toilet was accessible from the laneway for everyone in the hood to use
And there were other toilets scattered in the inner suburb laneways. You know the ones
Every week a horse and carriage would come around and empty out all the buckets from all the toilets in the hood. Hose it all down

Like wow... This might even be before your time was it? Even ancient Rome had a better sewage system than Melbourne did.
Collected by horse and carriage and most likely straight into the bay or river
Most people have no idea what it took to get to where we are today.

Can u tell me a story or something interesting from the old days please...
My mates dad jumped off the Maribyrnong rd bridge into the river on a horse when he was a young bloke. He tells the story well

Please rewind the clock and share the wisdom my friend. (no pressure) ;)

All these punk rockers and progressive liberals think their so smart... :rolleyes: Apfft... They have no idea
No one listens to their elders anymore... Its one reason why the collapse is upon us

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That OP video was produced by Harvard U. A Christian University.

Atheists are fun. Come on. The public ones, those that lecture and write books, especially.
Hundreds of pages of manuscript, countless hours of lecturing, about something that isn't there.

Then, forever more fun with self-absorbed faux-intellectuals, like Sam Harris, ask them to detail First Cause.

Be patient while the crickets get in tune. Then prepare for all manner of non-intellectual excuses why that atheist has no definitive answer for that which is otherwise thought to be a "theory" that disproves the existence of a supreme creator.

Here is the thing, in my view. It is one thing to claim belief in God. It is another to live like God lives in you.

d07ee2c72b0bbf026f66af5c3241bfa1.jpg

The two signs you can't read there, from left to right and obscured by the bowls are, Heathen, Jewish.

Reactions: APAK

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Luv a good cut of steak.
Look mate... Your already batting above average. On top of the grass... Slow it down already with the reading, writing and thinking...
We cannot know it all
Enjoy the grandkids, the family, the steak, landscape and all of God's blessings

My dad still gets up onto the roof of the house, up into the olive tree and such... Im like geez, u have to stop that dangerous stuff

Your already have so much great wisdom. Please share it. I love hearing about what it was like before me.

Here's one.
My eldest cousin owns his house in North Melbourne and it still has an old out house toilet.
One of his elderly neighbours told him how it was back in the day...
There was no sewage system.
Nope.
It all landed in a big bucket
Not every house had a toilet
That toilet was accessible from the laneway for everyone in the hood to use
And there were other toilets scattered in the inner suburb laneways. You know the ones
Every week a horse and carriage would come around and empty out all the buckets from all the toilets in the hood. Hose it all down

Like wow... This might even be before your time was it? Even ancient Rome had a better sewage system than Melbourne did.
Collected by horse and carriage and most likely straight into the bay or river
Most people have no idea what it took to get to where we are today.

Can u tell me a story or something interesting from the old days please...
My mates dad jumped off the Maribyrnong rd bridge into the river on a horse when he was a young bloke. He tells the story well

Please rewind the clock and share the wisdom my friend. (no pressure) ;)

All these punk rockers and progressive liberals think their so smart... :rolleyes: Apfft... They have no idea
No one listens to their elders anymore... Its one reason why the collapse is upon us

Two endearing memories was an outside toilet with no light. it was an ordeal in the dark. And the other was the baker delivering the bread to our door with his horse and cart. We were the first drop on the afternoon run, so I had my favourite meal of warm bread crust still soft with vegemite on it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Two endearing memories was an outside toilet with no light. it was an ordeal in the dark. And the other was the baker delivering the bread to our door with his horse and cart. We were the first drop on the afternoon run, so I had my favourite meal of warm bread crust still soft with vegemite on it.

Oh wow... I know they delivered the milk but bread too...
And what's this afternoon run? There was a morning run as well???
Thats awesome... I didn't know that

As for light, the gas lantern was something that everyone had back then my parents tell me.
No electricity in their small Euro villages back then

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then, forever more fun with self-absorbed faux-intellectuals, like Sam Harris, ask them to detail First Cause.

Ahh... Metaphysics. I used to listen to all those guys, atheists and theists when i was agnostic.
It was good, it was interesting, i learnt heaps, it directed me back to God.

Ask Sam Harris about morality, or any atheist... It was one of my biggest things on the atheist forum, b4 they kicked me...
Morality... Where does it come from. Is it subjective or objective. Is there a universal moral standard.
I admit, they have a decent grasp on personal morality but get lost with societal morality...

"Gay people aren't hurting anyone so its fine" they say... They get furious when i respond
So things like paraphilia, necrophilia, zoophilia are ok then... Hehehe "oh its not the same"
Yes it is. They aren't harming anyone... They get really upset... LoL
Sexual deviation is a sin. Its immoral

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As for light, the gas lantern was something that everyone had back then my parents tell me.

Your outhouse memories reminds me of the joke about the book called: FIFTY YARDS TO THE OUTHOUSE, written; by Willie Make-it, and Betty Don’t...

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh... Metaphysics. I used to listen to all those guys, atheists and theists when i was agnostic.
It was good, it was interesting, i learnt heaps, it directed me back to God.

Ask Sam Harris about morality, or any atheist... It was one of my biggest things on the atheist forum, b4 they kicked me...
Morality... Where does it come from. Is it subjective or objective. Is there a universal moral standard.
I admit, they have a decent grasp on personal morality but get lost with societal morality...

"Gay people aren't hurting anyone so its fine" they say... They get furious when i respond
So things like paraphilia, necrophilia, zoophilia are ok then... Hehehe "oh its not the same"
Yes it is. They aren't harming anyone... They get really upset... LoL
Sexual deviation is a sin. Its immoral

And evolution proponents lie, and claim they made a synthetic living cell, when all they did was take an already existing bacteria, and snip out a sequence of DNA, and replace it with modified DNA.

They can’t even begin to make a living cell from scratch - not even the cell membrane can they create.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And evolution proponents lie, and claim they made a synthetic living cell, when all they did was take an already existing bacteria, and snip out a sequence of DNA, and replace it with modified DNA.

They can’t even begin to make a living cell from scratch - not even the cell membrane can they create.

Lie, lies, lies... We are living in an age of lies it seems to me my friend... "Science" is full of lies...
Im from engineering so i know what real science is from theoretical science. I wish people understood that distinction at least... Theoretical science is one step up from philosophy... They are hypothesis made from conjecture, which is the correct method, BUT... They don't allow it to be challenged. They silence it, censor it, demonize it, anything except debate it... Real science is meant to accept all challenges... The truth doesn't run and hide...

Reactions: Curtis

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yes, they did a morning run to one part of town and an afternoon run to another part of town.

I remember the gas lanterns and the guy who lit them in the evening and then put them out in the morning.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, they did a morning run to one part of town and an afternoon run to another part of town.

I remember the gas lanterns and the guy who lit them in the evening and then put them out in the morning.

I was just reading your signature and im thinking... Even more babies than last year???
From memory, over 70 million souls were taken without mercy. And not a word of it on TV

Remember the 1st Gulf war when they said they were killing babies? And it was all fabricated to justify their attack on Iraq.
And now... Shhhh... Don't tell anyone...

How far do think we are from end times?
A lot seems to correlate but im not sure the world is wicked enough...
The powers that be are for sure evil manifests in every politician eventually it seems
But...
The people in your grocery store or at the butcher... Are they good people? Are they evil people?
I generally find that most people still have a genuinely good heart.

Remember when god destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and Abraham pleaded with God to spare the towns if there was even just 10 good souls... The world is that bad... Then again from my understanding, the people of faith will be saved and taken up out of this world, to meet with Christ in the clouds, before the Armageddon.

One thing is for sure... A world wide government or power is foretold by John in chapter 13 i think and the mark of the beast follows...
I have to be patient, have faith and pray for the strength to overcome any adversity. All of us. God's will be done, but only after evil engulfs earth.

Thats what I think anyway. I could be wrong... Interpreting Revelation isn't exactly an easy task...
What do u think?

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was just reading your signature and im thinking... Even more babies than last year???
From memory, over 70 million souls were taken without mercy. And not a word of it on TV

Remember the 1st Gulf war when they said they were killing babies? And it was all fabricated to justify their attack on Iraq.
And now... Shhhh... Don't tell anyone...

How far do think we are from end times?
A lot seems to correlate but im not sure the world is wicked enough...
The powers that be are for sure evil manifests in every politician eventually it seems
But...
The people in your grocery store or at the butcher... Are they good people? Are they evil people?
I generally find that most people still have a genuinely good heart.

Remember when god destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and Abraham pleaded with God to spare the towns if there was even just 10 good souls... The world is that bad... Then again from my understanding, the people of faith will be saved and taken up out of this world, to meet with Christ in the clouds, before the Armageddon.

One thing is for sure... A world wide government or power is foretold by John in chapter 13 i think and the mark of the beast follows...
I have to be patient, have faith and pray for the strength to overcome any adversity. All of us. God's will be done, but only after evil engulfs earth.

Thats what I think anyway. I could be wrong... Interpreting Revelation isn't exactly an easy task...
What do u think?

In one way I wish I knew what I think. Everyone is convinced about their interpretation of end times and if I started blatheirng on about it I might end up in the same boat. All I really know is that the end times are a certainty but whether that is now, not so sure. It could well be but then, are we seeing the worst or what we think is the worst.

The fact is only the Father knows which is the last day and he hasn't even told Jesus when that is so he ain't sure going to tell us.

Anyway, it keeps us reading anf studying the bible and that has got to be good.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Out of curiosity what did America + trump = ?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In one way I wish I knew what I think

But u know we don't... Our minds are prone to error... They can't be trusted, especially not in interpreting revelation. Who has ever correctly interpreted it? Anyone?

Everyone is convinced about their interpretation of end times

Not me sir... Im convinced of very little... I speculate, listen to others and have a most probable outcome but i could be wrong...
The world government and mark of the beast are scary correlations but...

and if I started blatheirng on about it I might end up in the same boat

I know what you mean. But your wise... U know we are speculating

All I really know is that the end times are a certainty but whether that is now, not so sure. It could well be but then, are we seeing the worst or what we think is the worst.

True... When reading about Sodom and Gommorah i don't think we are at our worse... There are still many good people at heart

The fact is only the Father knows which is the last day and he hasn't even told Jesus when that is so he ain't sure going to tell us.

Anyway, it keeps us reading anf studying the bible and that has got to be good.

Amen

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of curiosity what did America + trump = ?

It looked like this:

(1) his economic plan of: a corporate tax cut designed to stop businesses from leaving the USA and taking jobs with them; coupled with cutting bureaucratic regulations that made it hard to start, run, or expand a business, resulted in the strongest economy in the world and the lowest unemployment rate in fifty years, with a median income increase of 4,000 dollars in just three years

(2) he rebuilt the military that was weak and depleted

(3) appointed 2 conservative SCOTUS judges who will support the second amendment, plus 300 federal district judges

(4) set up dozens of “opportunity zones” in cities with poor neighborhoods to bring in businesses and jobs for black folks

(5) ended the war on coal and opened up oil and natural gas production, to where we were the number one worldwide energy producer

(6) renegotiated NAFTA and replaced it with the USMCA agreement, plus cancelled the TPP trade agreement

(7) got NATO allies to start paying their fair share of defense costs

(8) took on China and their one-sided tariffs by imposing reciprocal tariffs on their goods, with the end goal of no tariffs by either country - and had a new trade agreement with them

(9) gave pastors back their free speech rights in the pulpit, to speak about anything they choose, even politics (executive order)

(10) the wall was being built and almost was finished - now we have a border crises again and they are turning illegals loose all over the country with no COVID testing.

(11) he did away with restrictive rules of engagement that prevented the destruction of ISIS and destroyed their caliphate

(12) reformed the Veterans Administration so bad employees can be fired, and veterans can get healthcare from private doctors and hospitals, if the VA waiting time for an appointment is excessive.

(13) Kept His promise to move our Israel embassy to Jerusalem

(14) Supported and signed the First Step act, that is letting minorities out of prison who were given excessively long sentences.

(15) stopped the use of taxpayer money for abortions.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It looked like this:

(1) his economic plan of: a corporate tax cut designed to stop businesses from leaving the USA and taking jobs with them; coupled with cutting bureaucratic regulations that made it hard to start, run, or expand a business, resulted in the strongest economy in the world and the lowest unemployment rate in fifty years, with a median income increase of 4,000 dollars in just three years

(2) he rebuilt the military that was weak and depleted

(3) appointed 2 conservative SCOTUS judges who will support the second amendment, plus 300 federal district judges

(4) set up dozens of “opportunity zones” in cities with poor neighborhoods to bring in businesses and jobs for black folks

(5) ended the war on coal and opened up oil and natural gas production, to where we were the number one worldwide energy producer

(6) renegotiated NAFTA and replaced it with the USMCA agreement, plus cancelled the TPP trade agreement

(7) got NATO allies to start paying their fair share of defense costs

(8) took on China and their one-sided tariffs by imposing reciprocal tariffs on their goods, with the end goal of no tariffs by either country - and had a new trade agreement with them

(9) gave pastors back their free speech rights in the pulpit, to speak about anything they choose, even politics (executive order)

(10) the wall was being built and almost was finished - now we have a border crises again and they are turning illegals loose all over the country with no COVID testing.

(11) he did away with restrictive rules of engagement that prevented the destruction of ISIS and destroyed their caliphate

(12) reformed the Veterans Administration so bad employees can be fired, and veterans can get healthcare from private doctors and hospitals, if the VA waiting time for an appointment is excessive.

(13) Kept His promise to move our Israel embassy to Jerusalem

(14) Supported and signed the First Step act, that is letting minorities out of prison who were given excessively long sentences.

(15) stopped the use of taxpayer money for abortions.

And initiated "operation warp speed" where he gave the vaksine companies billions of dollars to rush out these venomous needles...

The rest was just a decoy... Don't trust any politicians... Their not moral agents