My Life Was Just a Loaf of Bread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No God made this existence. Something else did, something we've haven't concluded. I say this on the hypothesis, that in a universe of decay (Entropy) a non-decaying entity (Such as the Christian God) would not be able to coexist in this environment with us.

Hold on there...
God Himself claims to be the Creator and Maker.

Has something, someone else MADE that Claim, that they/it, should be considered as Creator and Maker?

Really? Dismiss God...Because you have concluded it must be “some unknown something else”....but you have NOT concluded WHAT it must be?

Nothing Natural...can BECOME Spiritual...Unless the Natural DIES.
Gods DESIGN.

I suppose, there is that IDEA, God should have created EVERYTHING Spiritual to BEGIN WITH...However with GOOD Reason, the NATURAL man WAS created Natural, NOT Spiritual.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No more than a week ago when I dropped into a local church to ask for food assistance, a woman who overheard the conversation I was having with the charity support, who walked up and interrupted us to reinforce that Jesus loves me. I replied to her saying "It is so easy to say that, but do nothing to show that Jesus loves me" Again I was proven right about beliefs themselves and how they are completely self serving. From there it crossed my mind to kill her dead!

A Servant of Jesus, is to repeat HIS Word.
While that woman “interrupted” your asking for “assistance”.
She did nothing to “hinder” you receiving “assistance”.
She did nothing to glorify “herself”.
She simply did as Servant do, “repeat the Word of God”;
Jesus Loves you.
Strange you found that offensive.
Strange you seemed to be offended, a Servant of God, can not on the spot Prove to your satisfaction, “WITH WORDS”, that Jesus loves you.

The Fact is...The Lords LOVE toward you, IS NOT manifested by WORDS, but rather by BLESSINGS.
I hope, when you ASKED for food assistance, YOU received it.
IF so, THAT was your BLESSING from the Lord...which is completely missing from your commentary.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No God made this existence. Something else did, something we've haven't concluded. I say this on the hypothesis, that in a universe of decay (Entropy) a non-decaying entity (Such as the Christian God) would not be able to coexist in this environment with us.

Psalms 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
[7] He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
[8] Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
[9] For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When this is all over, you fake people (You posers of love) Will experience all the grief your belief's imposed upon us.

What grief? The world would be a worse place without Christians in it..:)

Dublin Christians on the soup run to the homeless-
rel-Dublin-soup-run.jpg

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

The universe is made up of atoms and molecules, so of course God can't exist here in material form because "God is spirit.." (John 4:24)
That's why he sent the physical prophets and Jesus to represent him..:)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Hold on there...
God Himself claims to be the Creator and Maker.

Has something, someone else MADE that Claim, that they/it, should be considered as Creator and Maker?

Really? Dismiss God...Because you have concluded it must be “some unknown something else”....but you have NOT concluded WHAT it must be?

Nothing Natural...can BECOME Spiritual...Unless the Natural DIES.
Gods DESIGN.

I suppose, there is that IDEA, God should have created EVERYTHING Spiritual to BEGIN WITH...However with GOOD Reason, the NATURAL man WAS created Natural, NOT Spiritual.
No. A book with ancient scribblings about a creator God whom you must believe, is all you have.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
What grief? The world would be a worse place without Christians in it..:)

Dublin Christians on the soup run to the homeless-
View attachment 23342
This kind of charity is devoid of real love, because it is motivated from a heart of contrition. Don't let them tell you that you can not genuinely care without believing something first.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. A book with ancient scribblings about a creator God whom you must believe, is all you have.

Yes.
A book with ancient historical writings.
No.
You do have have to believe Anything you choose not to believe.
Yes.
I have a wonderful relationship and blessings from My Lord God.
And;
What do you have?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When this is all over, you fake people (You posers of love) Will experience all the grief your belief's imposed upon us.

No one is imposing anything upon you. You are here of your own free choosing.
No fake love, but do not confuse Love, as if one can not also Hate you.
Hate is not the opposite of Love. Hate is a strong dislike.
I Love everyone, yet I strongly dislike some people.

So do you prefer an other to wish upon you, Good Luck rather Gods Blessing?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Man I'd love to be in hell at the moment. It's really really cold out on the Brisbane streets.

Well move to the warm outback and chum up with Mick Dundee, he sounds like a sensible guy..:)

croc-dundee.jpg

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yes.
A book with ancient historical writings.
No.
You do have have to believe Anything you choose not to believe.
Yes.
I have a wonderful relationship and blessings from My Lord God.
And;
What do you have?
R.jpeg
Where is the area of the human brain that is used for processing belief?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 23353
Where is the area of the human brain that is used for processing belief?

As your diagram indicates the physical anatomy of the brain and the functions of said part, they function in unison to develop a thought of the MIND, which is abstract, not physical.

And FYI, while physiology and anatomy books will often display human organs in representative colors, the colors are true to the physical color of the physical organ. The Brain however is physically Gray in color.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that mean?

The Blood is the Physical life of a man.
...The developing man in the womb is dependent upon the mother.
...A born man may at some point become dependent upon assistance to maintain it’s physical life.

The soul is an abstract, unseen, life that activates the naturally born individuals Life. Ears hear, Eyes see, etc.,

The natural spirit is an abstract, unseen, truth in that individuals heart.
Simple, as a matter of fact. Your name, your mommy, your likes, etc.

The physical brain, gathers physical knowledge, via sight, hearing, touch, etc. Your brain wavers, heard this thing, believe it is true, BUT can’t see that thing, so may Doubt IF it is true.
That is your Brain in contention within itself...IT IS the Brain Weighing between this and that and trying to LOGICALLY decide a Conclusion.

You may say, your Name is THIS, and an other may say, No, that is Not your Name.
* You may say with your own natural spirit (hearts true thought), Yes that is my True Name.
* Or you may consider the others claim and doubt your own name, mulling over in your BRAIN, between this IS your own name, and an other whose says NO that is not your name.

Now you have become entangled in a manipulation method of PHYSIOLOGY that can cause you to doubt your own Truth.
* The KEY, that begins to cause an individual to DOUBT their own Truth, lands squarely on the Individual person...and “IF” you “TRUST” the person encouraging you to doubt your own TRUTH.

And THAT, “TRUSTING” of an other begins with a NEWBORN babe.
TRUSTING, a parent will feed you, comfort you, aid you in distress, etc.
And “TRUSTING” others a growing child observes the “parents” also trusting and adopting that TRUST in others, that the parent projects as THEY TRUST.

(Today, we find parents, leaving their children for long hours daily, with babysitters, daycares, schools, with multiple teachers, (strangers), and the TRUST of the parents to LEAVE their child, transfers to the child will also TRUST that (stranger)....often to the child’s own demise.)

Scripture is about gathering KNOWLEDGE of Gods TRUTHS.
And while I TRUST all Scriptural KNOWLEDGE IS TRUE.
Scriptural KNOWLEDGE has an EXPRESS Division.
DO THIS, expect a positive result.
DO THAT, expect a negative result.
Thus ALL Scriptural KNOWLEDGE does NOT APPLY the same to every individual.
It is the individuals FREEWILL, to pick and choose, DO this or DO that,
And experience the positive or negative result.

Personally, I exercised my own FREEWILL, and have chosen to “DO this”, as revealed in Scriptural Knowledge, and enjoy the POSITIVE results.
The POSITIVE results, foster and impact MY Hearts Truth, MY Minds Truth, THAT, “an other”, trying to SWAY me in an OPPOSITE direction, becomes MOOT, without consideration.

The KEY, is the individuals own experience.
IF I experience A joyful contentment, Void of fear, Void of oppressing an other for gain of that joyful experience, I remain as IS, without consideration of changing my direction.

And to not over look, a persons choice to experience A joyful contentment of Wealth increase benefits, comfort, luxury, status, fame, etc. through upright means, or through conniving, deceit, theft, oppressing an other....or risk of consequence of the deceit/theft...
(That is their own constant inner Fear and inner feelings strife between their hearts TRUTH and minds TRUTH conflict to deal with.)

You present yourself as AGNOSTIC.
I will presume, your belief lands on the PHYSICAL. If you can SEE it, HEAR it, TOUCH it, etc. you can therefore BELIEVE it.
You can discuss God or gods, but can not Believe the existence.

Not a SECRET, God IS Spirit. Human EYES can NOT SEE God.
Human EYES Can SEE the RESULTS of Gods handiwork’s.
IF you choose to attribute Gods handiwork’s to “something else”...
What is that “something else”?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well move to the warm outback and chum up with Mick Dundee, he sounds like a sensible guy..:)

View attachment 23351

How is the quote of a fictional character of a movie in the 80's weighty enough evidence to support a belief in Jesus the Christ?

There are plenty of Christians like Mick in real life, so start hanging with some of them and maybe their spiritual toughness will rub off on you..:)

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:17)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
There are plenty of Christians like Mick in real life, so start hanging with some of them and maybe their spiritual toughness will rub off on you..:)

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:17)
You people need to die. Really you do.