My Life Was Just a Loaf of Bread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You people need to die. Really you do.

Steady on, we Christians civilised your Australia, so if it wasn't for us you'd still be throwing boomerangs and blowing them didgeridoo things and you'd still look like this..:)-

austral1.jpg

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
and why do we need to die???? :confused::cool:
Because you are destroying this beautiful gem of a planet for the sake of protecting your belief's. Human beings have become so predisposed to believing, that they have become blinded by what horrific effect their belief's are having on the world around them.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
There are plenty of Christians like Mick in real life, so start hanging with some of them and maybe their spiritual toughness will rub off on you..:)

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:17)
@Dropship In the end, it's pursuing prayer and the Scriptures - individually and collectively - that is so important; and Acts 2.42 activities.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Didn't Jesus say that knowing the truth would set us free? Or did he say believing the truth would set us free?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Okay. Then ill just focus on your personal belief's and what damaging effects they have. Okay?

Damaging to who?
All Christians are cool, calm and confident, I see no "damage" there..:)
By contrast atheists are jumpy, nervous and irritable like ricketty wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road-

bust wagon.jpg

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..you are destroying this beautiful gem of a planet for the sake of protecting your belief's..

Nah mate, we LURV our little ball of spinning mud, it's only the nonchristian profiteers who are trying to make money out of it..:)
"God hangs the earth on nothing" (Job 26:7)

rel-Hangs-earth-large.jpg

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Damaging to who?
All Christians are cool, calm and confident, I see no "damage" there..:)
By contrast athists are jumpy, nervous and irritable like ricketty wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road-

View attachment 23729
All Christian's are cool, calm and confident? All Christian's? 2.4 billion of them? Because they all do believe they are Christian (Believing but not knowing)

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All Christian's are cool, calm and confident? All Christian's? 2.4 billion of them? Because they all do believe they are Christian (Believing but not knowing)

Not all Christians will make it through the pearlies, they can't get under the radar..:)
Jesus said- "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

LearningToLetGo

Jun 13, 2022
Western Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Contrary to popular opinion, God has a pretty thick skin and a good sense of humor. "Prayer" can take the form of screaming from the top of your lungs about how f****d up this world is and what a s**t show humans have made of it. It really doesn't matter what you say. The important thing is the dialog, since that opens the door. I would posit the mere fact that you are posting here is a sign that part of you is already hearing God's call.

Reactions: Lambano

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Contrary to popular opinion, God has a pretty thick skin and a good sense of humor..

Yes..:)
"..they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel.
They adorn it with silver and gold;they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter.
Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field, their idols cannot speak;
they must be carried because they cannot walk.
Do not fear them; they can do no harm, nor can they do any good.” (Jeremiah 10:35)

rel-Scarecrow.jpg