need comfort............

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
i got a connection with a girl who has tattoo what shall i do ? heart connection.

say no???

if she can change ?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i got a connection with a girl who has tattoo what shall i do ? heart connection.

say no???

if she can change ?
There is no sin in having a tattoo brother. Is she a Christian? That is what matters most.

Reactions: Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

say no???

if she can change ?
Can anyone who has erred change? Yes, we were all born dead, but Jesus came to bring us Life. We may have scars, or ugly tatoos, or memories from before our change but we should not hold them against ourselves or others now. God does understand. He offers a new beginning as we are, but with a new Spirit, a new Heart. That is for you and that is for the girl with the tatoo!

Reactions: Truman and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TATTOOO IS A SIN....
Any thing done against God may be a sin, but the sin comes from the heart not from the results of a needle and ink in our skin alone.

For you, getting a tattoo might be a sin because of where you with God, but not every person is the same as you nor in the same place with God as you. Be very slow to point fingers or to speak words at another person calling things sin for that person. You do not know his or her heart. God does!

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." Matt 7:1-5

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Any thing done against God may be a sin, but the sin comes from the heart not from the results of a needle and ink in our skin alone.

For you, getting a tattoo might be a sin because of where you with God, but not every person is the same as you nor in the same place with God as you. Be very slow to point fingers or to speak words at another person calling things sin for that person. You do not know his or her heart. God does!

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." Matt 7:1-5
Words of wisdom, my friend. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Holy999 If you can't get past the tattoo, it's best to leave that relationship now because you'll only cause her pain by thinking less of her. It would influence how you treat and speak to her.

She got the tattoo, and it's done. I personally don't care for tattoos, and I feel it's best not to get them. But I'm not condemning someone over something they did in the past. That's between them and God. If you can't fully love her the way you should because of a tattoo .... walk on and don't hurt her by going into a long term relationship that is colored by your views of her as being tainted.

Last edited: