New here... Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello I'm new here, just wanted to say hi :)

I work on physics and pursue truth, I require evidence of my beliefs, and have received evidence that God is real, I've received evidence of the Trinity as well as a mother spirit.

Anyways just wanted to say Hi.

Reactions: lforrest and Base12

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
PS: Evidence of God in Three Persons is strongly present in the New Testament: end of Matthew 28; John's Gospel esp. chapters 13 thru 17; Romans 8; John's First Epistle, etc.

Reactions: dev553344

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Devin.

Are you familiar with the Standard Model of Particle Physics?

I have a theory that the High Priest's Breastplate represents the Standard Model.

Here is a graphic I made showing how I believe the Particles are related to the Gemstones...

full

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Devin.

Are you familiar with the Standard Model of Particle Physics?

I have a theory that the High Priest's Breastplate represents the Standard Model.

Here is a graphic I made showing how I believe the Particles are related to the Gemstones...

full
Interesting idea, very original.

Reactions: Base12

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by a mother spirit?
Heavenly
Welcome to the forum.

I had a vision of two white beings, one male and one female, the one was presented as Heavenly Father, the other Heavenly Mother and the Father forgave me of my sins, and as soon as it was said I was filled with an intense Love and Peace like what is described in Galatians 5:22-23 as a fruit of the Holy Spirit. And the peace and love lasted for hours and all turmoil and pain of the body left me for that time. It was an awesome experience. So now I believe in a female mother spirit.

Although I should say I'm not sure how literal I can take the vision, the woman could mean angels? One of my Catholic friends suggested that it could have meant the Virgin Mary.

Last edited:
Reactions: lforrest

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum.

For me, the only acceptable one would be Gods name- “El Shaddai” = the many breasted One . :)
But anything else ...??? Hummmm

Reactions: Nancy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome to the Forums,

God is Spirit, so what we try to apply to him from our understanding of this world is certainly limiting.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a vision of two white beings, one male and one female, the one was presented as Heavenly Father, the other Heavenly Mother and the Father forgave me of my sins, and as soon as it was said I was filled with an intense Love and Peace like what is described in Galatians 5:22-23 as a fruit of the Holy Spirit. And the peace and love lasted for hours and all turmoil and pain of the body left me for that time. It was an awesome experience. So now I believe in a female mother spirit.

Although I should say I'm not sure how literal I can take the vision, the woman could mean angels? One of my Catholic friends suggested that it could have meant the Virgin Mary.
You should be careful about accepting visions as the truth. Visions can come from Satan as well as from God. Study the Bible and compare any information you receive from any other source with what the Bible teaches.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should be careful about accepting visions as the truth. Visions can come from Satan as well as from God. Study the Bible and compare any information you receive from any other source with what the Bible teaches.

Well as far as it coming from the devil, I can't suppose that since it was proven in my soul to be the Holy Spirit thru the fruits of the Holy Spirit. But if it isn't in concert with the Bible then perhaps it is in some form of figurative context (the vision). Then I might be a naive child to take it as literal. And yes, I believe the devil deceives many.

But I'm probably going with the bride Angels interpretation as it appears to fit with the message I received: Luke 15:8-10

I think this is stretching it, but some people take the meaning of this scripture to suggest that there could be a female image to God: Genesis 1:27

But yeah, I never really thought about it till now and just took the vision as literal. Thanks, checking it against scripture has been helpful. :)

But I'm Catholic so the answer could also relate to the Virgin Mary: Is Mary the Bride of God?

Last edited:

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Heavenly

I had four visions five few years ago, all within a matter of days.
1. I was hanging over the pit of hell-about to be dropped in.
2. Jesus on all fours, being whipped on His back. Each whip was one my sins...there were many stripes.
3. The galaxy (like the avatar). The message being ‘magnify The Lord’.
4. An image of what I perceived as a heavenly city/Jerusalem.

Nothing before, nothing since (except a very disturbing dream just prior to visions).

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had four visions five few years ago, all within a matter of days.
1. I was hanging over the pit of hell-about to be dropped in.
2. Jesus on all fours, being whipped on His back. Each whip was one my sins...there were many stripes.
3. The galaxy (like the avatar). The message being ‘magnify The Lord’.
4. An image of what I perceived as a heavenly city/Jerusalem.

Nothing before, nothing since (except a very disturbing dream just prior to visions).

If you believe they are from God then super. I've only received 3 messages from God in ~50 years of my life that were qualified with fruits that were intense enough not to deny them that they were from God (love and peace and joy).

Once I was instructed to see a doctor for an illness I have. Another time he testified that God is impeccable (which can be argued for and against in scripture, James 1:13, Exodus 32:14).

Last edited:

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you believe they are from God then super. I've only received 3 messages from God in ~50 years of my life that were qualified with fruits that were intense enough not to deny them that they were from God (love and peace and joy).

Once I was instructed to see a doctor for an illness I have. Another time he testified that God is impeccable.
:) I have always been troubled about mine-no peace. only told three people about them. One had visions himself, and believed me, one didn’t say anything? And one simply thought I was crazy.
I was always very sceptical about this stuff, and was in a church with some real oddballs, so didn’t know if it was a spiritual attack. Still don’t

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) I have always been troubled about mine-no peace. only told three people about them. One had visions himself, and believed me, one didn’t say anything? And one simply thought I was crazy.
I was always very sceptical about this stuff, and was in a church with some real oddballs, so didn’t know if it was a spiritual attack. Still don’t
Sometimes I get a dose of peace, love and joy from testifying of Jesus to people and serving his children.

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed you are researching the Four Forces. Here is something I posted in another thread...

Four Living Creatures with Four Faces:

Lion
Ox
Eagle
Man

A Christian may see them as the Four Gospels. An Astrotheologist might say the faces represent Four Cardinal Directions or Zodiac Signs. A Gnostic may see Earth, Fire, Water and Wind. Etc.

However, to a Particle Physicist, the Four Faces would relate to something else entirely.

The bottom line is that the Four Faces may not 'appear' as what they ultimately represent, but are rather symbolic of it. This is why we must rely on Scripture to reveal to us exactly what those faces are trying to teach us.

So why these particular creatures? What is it about a Lion, Ox, Eagle and Man that God would like us to understand?

Let's compare them to the Word of God to see what we can learn about them...

LION
Daniel 6:27
"He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions"

Scripture teaches us that the Lion is POWERFUL.

OX
Proverbs 14:4
"Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox"

Scripture teaches us that the Ox is STRONG.

EAGLE
Obadiah 1:4
"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD"

Scripture teaches us that the Eagle is swift and can go UP and DOWN defying GRAVITY.

MAN
Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak"

Scripture teaches us that, compared to all the other Creatures, Man is WEAK.

Thus, God has now taught us what the Four Faces mean...

The Lion is POWERFUL.
The Ox is a STRONG FORCE.
The EAGLE is an example of how GRAVITY works.
Man is a WEAK FORCE.

To the Scientist, the answer as to what these are is obvious. The Four Living Creatures represent the Four Forces of Nature...

"There are four conventionally accepted fundamental interactions—gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear"

Fundamental interaction - Wikipedia

full

This is the Word of God making these connections, not me.

Did the verse about the Ox speak of a Cardinal Direction? Nope.

Did the verse about the Eagle mention the names Matthew, Mark, Luke or John? Nope.

Did the verses speak of Earth, Fire, Wind and Water? Nope.

Did the verses describe the Four Forces of Nature precisely? Yes!

Thus, the argument as to what those faces are is settled.