No unity ever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
at least until you understand it anyway, why not?
nah, prolly better to warp it out of all meaning and turn it into another idol, huh

But in the following instructions I do not commend you, because when you come together it is not for the better but for the worse.
For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you.

i mean cmon mary there's like half the Bible you have deleted anyway right, arent you RCC?
do you realize how ridic you sound in here burping up your doctrine at ppl while your "church" is melting? Could i as a believer participate in your "Eucharist?"

Then why are you here, pretending to be a Christian? Why dont you go back to your Whore and leave us be? I tell you it is a sin for you to be in here posting, not that you ever heard anyone say anything meaningful. You should be ashamed, yet you are a scoffer?

NO NO NO NO NO... NO.... NO... Please say you are sorry to Mary for speaking to her in this manner... I agree that Catholics cannot discuss things with people outside their church because there is NO EVEN GROUND to stand on with them... They separate themselves as the ONE TRUE CHURCH.... but I do not agree in ABUSIVE words to ANYONE... YOU need to apologize in a humble manner.

@Marymog I apologize to you... NO one deserves to be spoken to in this manner... but I do wonder what it is you think you can glean out of coming on these threads with those who are NOT like-minded in faith... YOU do realize you will never come to agreement here ?? Anyways... I am sorry.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
NO NO NO NO NO... NO.... NO... Please say you are sorry to Mary for speaking to her in this manner... I agree that Catholics cannot discuss things with people outside their church because there is NO EVEN GROUND to stand on with them... They separate themselves as the ONE TRUE CHURCH.... but I do not agree in ABUSIVE words to ANYONE... YOU need to apologize in a humble manner.
you are not the arbiter of my posts, sorry, and if my post is offending you more than hers then maybe you should go kiss rings too, ms faith as a noun, and pet ol mary on the head for spewing her slime here, ok with me. have a nice day
but I do wonder what it is you think you can glean out of coming on these threads with those who are NOT like-minded in faith... YOU do realize you will never come to agreement here ?
if she ever replies to this lemme know k, and dont hold your breath lol
thats basically the whole forum ok, catholic professors here to swordfight.
mary never hears a word you say unless its in adoration of her, ok
i challenge you to find me a single post otherwise

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you are not the arbiter of my posts, sorry, and if my post is offending you more than hers then maybe you should go kiss rings too, ms faith as a noun, and pet ol mary on the head for spewing her slime here, ok with me. have a nice day

You are correct... I am NOT the arbitrator of your posts... I was hoping you would be open to seeing how awful your words to Mary are...
And for your information... I LOATHE the Catholic church... however... this does NOT give me permission to be RUDE and CRUEL.
Have a nice day.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
REALLY people ???? Honestly... with all that said... WHY on earth does a CATHOLIC want to come on these threads and add to discussions that will ALWAYS end in this kind of mess??? YOU as CATHOLICS are the ones who have separated yourselves from the rest of CHRISTIANITY.... so WHY come into the ring thinking you could possibly add anything of VALUE??? The playing field is NOT EVEN here... You cannot talk about your SACRAMENTS to anyone outside your faith family.... UNLESS it's for the purpose of FLAUNTING ... and/or RUBBING NOSES.... THIS is just WRONG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
welcome to the forum :)
Well, I guess we can delete 1 Corinthians 11:20 out of Scripture?
notice the all or nothing tone you bring here, mary? does it have to be either an idol or a deletion? You have deleted about half the Bible anyway right, i could spew Scripture the rest of the day you couldnt acknowledge, unless its with some retarded dictum from on high, huh. Yes, it would be far better if you deleted that too, at least until you stop making another idol out of it, dont you think? Can i participate in your "eucharist?" Why cant you eat at home, mary?

now go ahead and quote me and then dont address any of the points, like you usually do ok

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No I wasn't, nor would I want that at all. There is no such thing as just as Christians. Our beliefs define us, inform us, make us who we are and we should never give that up. My premise is we are not unified and we don't all believe the same and should not pretend to just to be as Christians. We can be civil enough heated but never united until we share similar beliefs
and that is why Catholics should not be allowed to post here imo. Our beliefs are transient, almost completely irrelevant, and we are called to change our minds on them anyway, even if most prots may as well start catholic too, with the pastor worship and the faith as a noun and whatnot, may as well have brown uniforms on too i guess

yes, there is such a thing as "just Christians" imo, even if they do not testify of themselves in that way, nor give 10% of their paycheck to maintaining someone's lifestyle; i could even Quote it for you, if i thought it would do any good. Now a part of me is sorry that your "church" is melting, but maybe you could use that as an opportunity for growth, and realizing that no one needs catholic professors discoursing on what they do not understand to ppl who are not receptive? And yes i know, youre not catholic right rolleyes

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and that is why Catholics should not be allowed to post here imo. Our beliefs are transient, almost completely irrelevant, and we are called to change our minds on them anyway, even if most prots may as well start catholic too, with the pastor worship and the faith as a noun and whatnot, may as well have brown uniforms on too i guess

I don't disagree but this is not my chatroom... I think the question is WHY would a CATHOLIC want to come here and debate issues with NON CATHOLICS... that to me makes no sense.... HOWEVER... I have allowed myself to become ANGRY.... and I am NOW DONE. Thanks to your HARSHNESS... I was made to come into a thread I DON"T want to be part of. This lamb is off to EAT COOKIES ....

@Marymog I really think you need to address the question as to WHY you think it wise to come into threads you know will cause STRIFE ?? As for me... I came to your rescue because someone was cruel with their words... I don't desire to be here... so I am gone... but you owe it to this thread to state what you think you can bring of VALUE to a thread regarding UNITY...????

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
anyone noticing that the catholic nazis in here dont even agree with each other?

Consider whether the correct response to Can two walk together except that they be in agreement? might be "sure, why not?"

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I don't disagree but this is not my chatroom... I think the question is WHY would a CATHOLIC want to come here and debate issues with NON CATHOLICS... that to me makes no sense.... HOWEVER... I have allowed myself to become ANGRY.... and I am NOW DONE. Thanks to your HARSNESS... I was made to come into a thread I DON"T want to be part of. This lamb is off to EAT COOKIES ....
ok, btw if you get with BreadofLife he can show you how to post in colors :)
have a nice day ok
I left because I could not handle the arrogance of a select few.
i guess thats just life ok, there prolly isnt really a place where that does not obtain, i mean even in most marriages, right? You do not have to agree with me for you to be just fine imo. But fwiw we do have an "ignore" button here, just click on someone's avatar and there it is. Ok ntmy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree but this is not my chatroom... I think the question is WHY would a CATHOLIC want to come here and debate issues with NON CATHOLICS... that to me makes no sense.... HOWEVER... I have allowed myself to become ANGRY.... and I am NOW DONE. Thanks to your HARSHNESS... I was made to come into a thread I DON"T want to be part of. This lamb is off to EAT COOKIES ....

@Marymog I really think you need to address the question as to WHY you think it wise to come into threads you know will cause STRIFE ?? As for me... I came to your rescue because someone was cruel with their words... I don't desire to be here... so I am gone... but you owe it to this thread to state what you think you can bring of VALUE to a thread regarding UNITY...????

I believe Mary will say that we Protestants are the ones who pulled away from them...and they would pretty much be correct. God said "come out of her" and we did! :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Mary will say that we Protestants are the ones who pulled away from them...and they would pretty much be correct. God said "come out of her" and we did! :)

AND there she is ... my beautiful sister NANCY... right on time to pick me up and take me swimming... OH NANCY... so happy to see you... I was walking along... minding my own business when all of a sudden....... LOL

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AND there she is ... my beautiful sister NANCY... right on time to pick me up and take me swimming... OH NANCY... so happy to see you... I was walking along... minding my own business when all of a sudden....... LOL

Ahaha...happens allot around here. Guess it keeps it from getting boring. Not to mention risen BP!!! Got yer suit on...let's go!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REALLY people ???? Honestly... with all that said... WHY on earth does a CATHOLIC want to come on these threads and add to discussions that will ALWAYS end in this kind of mess??? YOU as CATHOLICS are the ones who have separated yourselves from the rest of CHRISTIANITY.... so WHY come into the ring thinking you could possibly add anything of VALUE??? The playing field is NOT EVEN here... You cannot talk about your SACRAMENTS to anyone outside your faith family.... UNLESS it's for the purpose of FLAUNTING ... and/or RUBBING NOSES.... THIS is just WRONG.
This thread is about catholics? I thought about it was unity for all, not just one church,

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I defended a Catholic... but NO this is a thread about UNITY... one of which I should have been sensible enough to step out of when Catholicism made it's presence.

The sad (one of them, anyhow) part of Catholicism is that, a protestant and a Catholic could never, ever take communion together as the whole belief system is different so...cant be unity there. Ecumenism is creeping into the Church, and for some time now...very subtly so. I can see how this can lead to the one world religion-all together, but...not. The "world" will love it, especially when they get rid of those horrible Christians! My concern is for this younger generation! I have no kids but, I do have my 23 yr. old niece living with me and that is tough enough, how do mom's do it??!!! If it were up to me, I would put her in a bubble, lol!
One day, we will all be as one

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
welcome to the forum :)
notice the all or nothing tone you bring here, mary? does it have to be either an idol or a deletion? You have deleted about half the Bible anyway right, i could spew Scripture the rest of the day you couldnt acknowledge, unless its with some retarded dictum from on high, huh. Yes, it would be far better if you deleted that too, at least until you stop making another idol out of it, dont you think? Can i participate in your "eucharist?" Why cant you eat at home, mary?

now go ahead and quote me and then dont address any of the points, like you usually do ok
Thank you for welcoming me. That was very nice of you!

First off he said that the Lords Supper was not talked about in the NT Church. It is actually in Scripture soooo I don’t understand what you are trying to convey to me.

Second off you can spew all the Scripture you want however I will never believe your retarded dictum and the Protestant men you idolize.

Third off you rarely spew scripture and when you do you twist it. But you do spew your opinion all the time which becomes very tiresome.

Yes, you can participate in the Eucharist. You have to decide if you want to belong to The Church or continue to revolt against it. Join The Church and you to can have life in you (John 6:53). Thus far you have chosen NOT to have life in you. Feeling sad for you.....

Keeping it real....Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Adoration,

Which post of mine is causing “strife”?

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Presuming that your interpretation of Scripture is correct what happened when you came out of her? (Historically speaking)

Historical Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree but this is not my chatroom... I think the question is WHY would a CATHOLIC want to come here and debate issues with NON CATHOLICS... that to me makes no sense....
Why would we come here and debate issues with non-Catholics!!! This is a Christian website....is it not? Are not all Christians welcome here?

You Protestants debate with each other on here all the time. The reason you debate is because you all have your own truth about the same passage from Scripture. If you all agreed with each other you wouldn’t be debating. What is wrong with a Catholic having their own truth/interpretation about a passage and debating it with you? ESPECIALLY since you Protestants agree with some Catholic interpretations/doctrines.

Curious Mary

Reactions: historyb
Status
Not open for further replies.