Nobody Can "Let" God Do Anything.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. That is the only verse to say so, and from deluded Paul who fabricated the word "grace." A single verse cannot be used to form a valid Doctrine. So sorry.

I thought you wanted to be true to the Scriptures. Now you are found to be a liar. You pick and choose what Scriptures you want to believe and use.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Garrison ...My bible tells me plain and clear "God IS love."
God just IS.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God cannot look upon sin. That is why He loves sinners only when they are cloaked in Jesus' Righteousness. God does not love what they are under the Cloak, being sinful.

You seem to know a lot about God..and speak for Him...but the more you speak the more I am convinced that you have never had even a glimpse of the Father heart of God...
You may know about Him, but how well do you Know Him...???
Just Keep talking , ...you'll soon have enough rope.....

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a fox in the hen house and he's not listening to a word you're saying. His job is to create confusion in hopes of pulling one or more of you off the path. Your best bet is to leave him alone. Feeding him only emboldens him. Take away his food, ( your posts ) and he starves.

The man behind the curtain is not who he claims to be.

o

Reactions: Pisteuo

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(John 15:25) "But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause." What does this mean? There was nothing in Jesus Christ there for anyone to hate Him. Yet they did.

(Romans 3:24) "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:" What does this mean? The word 'freely' here is the same word used for 'without a cause' in (John 15:25)

In other words the believer is justified without a cause. Nothing in them to cause God to justify. Which leaves only His love for them. As seen in (Rom. 5:8), "...God shows His love for us while we were yet sinners..."

No condition to merit God's love. No cause in us to merit the death of Christ. All of grace.

Stranger
God's Love for anyone is conditioned upon their acceptance of it.

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should a single verse written by a self appointed "apostle" be used to create a valid Doctrine? Yes? No?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's a fox in the hen house and he's not listening to a word you're saying. His job is to create confusion in hopes of pulling one or more of you off the path. Your best bet is to leave him alone. Feeding him only emboldens him. Take away his food, ( your posts ) and he starves.

The man behind the curtain is not who he claims to be.

o
True Job....I was hoping that he had some sort of heart 'for God'...but seems not, just here to drag down the atmosphere and the people..if he can....but, we know them...there are lots of them trolling around Christian Sites. How sad.
But I agree, when we ignore them and they finally drift off.
God bless.

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True Job....I was hoping that he had some sort of heart 'for God'...but seems not, just here to drag down the atmosphere and the people..if he can....but, we know them...there are lots of them trolling around Christian Sites. How sad.
But I agree, when we ignore them and they finally drift off.
God bless.
So, you do admit you just spout air when you claim to be bearing your own cross, and cannot say how you actually do it.

As well, you are easily pushed to the limit of your self proclaimed "Grace," becoming very unkind and hormonal. Lol. Do you have the Wisdom to repent of doing that? Maybe not ... ?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm...I thought this was going to be a good discussion......silly me

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except Scriptures say you are a liar. (Rom. 5:8) "...His love for us while we were yet sinners...."

Stranger
Try to remember a single verse in Scripture, especially from babbling Paul who admitted to mixing in his own opinions, cannot be used to make a valid Theology or Doctrine. Do you grasp what I just said? No?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to remember a single verse in Scripture, especially from babbling Paul who admitted to mixing in his own opinions, cannot be used to make a valid Theology or Doctrine. Do you grasp what I just said? No?

I know (Rom. 5:8) says you are a liar. I am not establishing a doctrine with that, just making the point that it shows you to be a liar. You wanted Scripture, but then when it is given you say I cannot use it. Sorry. It doesn't work that way. Did you grasp all that?

Stranger

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I agree you were not speaking any sort of a Doctrine.

Remember, if you do not forgive me, you will not be forgiven by God for your sins, and will go to Hell. (Matt. 6:14-15)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember, if you do not forgive me, you will not be forgiven by God for your sins, and will go to Hell. (Matt. 6:14-15)

Oh goodness, you scare me.

And what should I forgive you for. Being a eunuch? What did you do wrong?

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Twaddle...next you will be saying that along with you, we must forgive the Devil and his demons. You have no idea of what you are saying...you just babble,... poor thing.

Reactions: Dcopymope