On AGT a Christian received the golden buzzer for simply preaching the GOOD NEWS!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GLORY HALLELUJAH! And the crowd was applauding and screaming and receiving the whole message........
ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!

Wow, that's amazing!!! A complete Gospel message and positive remarks from the judges. And tears I think from Simon.

I got NBC back this year so am watching AGT again.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here's another Kenyan, this time preaching through a song.... plainly telling of Jesus as the song goes on. He also got the Golden Buzzer!

For those that don't know, the Golden Buzzer automatically sends the contestant on skipping the next round of auditions.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GLORY HALLELUJAH! And the crowd was applauding and screaming and receiving the whole message........
ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!
Wow, wow, wow! What a platform that man had, and he sure did make the best of it! I would have thought there would boo's but, just the opposite!
Great share H2S!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently this man from Kenya won Canada's Got Talent. Here he performs a worship song about Jesus at AGT All Stars.

Praises to Jesus, the Father & the sweet Spirit that flows out through this man & his awesome gift ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!

Wow, wow, wow! What a platform that man had, and he sure did make the best of it! I would have thought there would boo's but, just the opposite!
Great share H2S!

Wow, the simplicity of the gospel preached & heard....

AMAZING, INDEED!

Sorry to say this but I've been told by admin elsewhere that the video of the Kenyan preacher at AGT is fake and was done using a green screen (to add in judges and audience).

Oh well, people watching the video on YouTube are getting a good message about the Lord.

I'm not sure about the singer's videos....if they are real or fake. I did see one of his videos asking for a dollar from viewers. Dollars can add up....hate to think he is a scammer.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to say this but I've been told by admin elsewhere that the video of the Kenyan preacher at AGT is fake and was done using a green screen (to add in judges and audience).

Oh well, people watching the video on YouTube are getting a good message about the Lord.

I'm not sure about the singer's videos....if they are real or fake. I did see one of his videos asking for a dollar from viewers. Dollars can add up....hate to think he is a scammer.
It's fake. The edit breaks made that obvious.
In other words, it's a lie.

Not a good testimony for a supposed preacher.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faked on the stage…no matter, if, when, how the gospel is spoken, sung, heard, it Glorifies the Lord God and HE IS the WHO it is ALL About.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Praise His Holy Name!
Taken

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That makes me so sad....but it did cause me to watch the video. Whoever else watches it may need to hear it.

That person who posted the fake video should be sued for using AGT's platform like that.

I guess I will delete this since it is fake. I got tricked for sure.

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, as you've said " people watching the video on YouTube are getting a good message about the Lord."

"15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice."
Phil. 1:15-18
:)

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!
So happy to see this applauded and that people love Jesus. Makes me cry with happiness too! To bad it's a fake video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, as you've said " people watching the video on YouTube are getting a good message about the Lord."

"15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice."
Phil. 1:15-18
:)
True, many millions are viewing those YouTube videos of him....so they are hearing the message about Christ. If the preacher actually made the video himself.... maybe that was his idea....that he could reach people.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, many millions are viewing those YouTube videos of him....so they are hearing the message about Christ. If the preacher actually made the video himself.... maybe that was his idea....that he could reach people.
Who's ever idea it was, it was an awesome watch and, I hope it reached some people out there! Wonder how many views it got?

Reactions: Heart2Soul and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who's ever idea it was, it was an awesome watch and, I hope it reached some people out there! Wonder how many views it got?
I was just checking trying to see the number of views. The above video of the preacher seemed to be just under 4,000 in three days. I guess it was the worship singer that had views in the millions.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just checking trying to see the number of views. The above video of the preacher seemed to be just under 4,000 in three days. I guess it was the worship singer that had views in the millions.
With that many in 3 days, that message really went out there well. Praying it will spread like wildfire!

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Heart2Soul