Paganism glorified in commercials

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspercream

two girls in gladiator outfits (feminism / communism) fighting then one has a Sprain and received aspercream and says “thank the gods”!

unbelievable paganism!

blasphemy against the first commandment!

what say you?

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspercream

two girls in gladiator outfits (feminism / communism) fighting then one has a Sprain and received aspercream and says “thank the gods”!

unbelievable paganism!

blasphemy against the first commandment!

what say you?

I think it’s just a commercial with a bad sense of humor.
It would be hard for me to believe that someone would be “converted” to a pagan after watching that commercial.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They're devil worshippers, what do you expect?
Scripture say that one either belongs to God, or to the devil. They obviously don't belong to God...yet!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it’s just a commercial with a bad sense of humor.
It would be hard for me to believe that someone would be “converted” to a pagan after watching that commercial.
No but does it just promote a simple product or glorify God or Jesus Christ

what do think the atheists would do if it were two Christians and they said praised be Jesus Christ our holy savior?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is religion even part of an ad to sell products, why do they use to push an agenda?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s ok to offend Christians!

mind over matter!

they don’t mind!
And we don’t matter!

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to be offended about somebody promoting paganism, then let's address the plethora of paganism that Catholics and Protestants have promoted and celebrated for the last 1600-1800 years as Christianity.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to be offended about somebody promoting paganism, then let's address the plethora of paganism that Catholics and Protestants have promoted and celebrated for the last 1600-1800 years as Christianity.

name one!

Oh let me guess Mary is a goddess!

Proving That Mary is not a goddess and this tittle does not apply to Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amounts women.

How can a goddess be full of grace?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with a goddess?
The lord is with thee!

How can a goddess be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a goddess be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could a goddess be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

How could a goddess glorify God or have a savior?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could a goddess be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could a goddess be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could a goddess be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could a goddess be our spiritual mother?

Only a heretical fundamentalists brainwashing can say so!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
name one!

Oh let me guess Mary is a goddess!

Proving That Mary is not a goddess and this tittle does not apply to Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amounts women.

How can a goddess be full of grace?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with a goddess?
The lord is with thee!

How can a goddess be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a goddess be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could a goddess be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

How could a goddess glorify God or have a savior?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could a goddess be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could a goddess be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could a goddess be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could a goddess be our spiritual mother?

Only a heretical fundamentalists brainwashing can say so!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
There is the Catholic theology about Mary being worthy of worship and the trinity doctrine. That's without mentioning the fact that mainstream Christianity lies about Christmas, Easter, and Lent being Christian festivals. The Bible not only shows God condemning all three of those festivals, it is also easy to prove with the Bible that the Israelites celebrated all of those same festivals during their times of apostasy. I wouldn't expect you to believe it since your traditions are more important than anything God has to say about it, and i'm not going to waste any time arguing with you about it either.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the Catholic theology about Mary being worthy of worship and the trinity doctrine. That's without mentioning the fact that mainstream Christianity lies about Christmas, Easter, and Lent being Christian festivals. The Bible not only shows God condemning all three of those festivals, it is also easy to prove with the Bible that the Israelites celebrated all of those same festivals during their times of apostasy. I wouldn't expect you to believe it since your traditions are more important than anything God has to say about it, and i'm not going to waste any time arguing with you about it either.

please give the facts to back it up