Pain and rejection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
The greatest pain i feel is not hunger, homelessness, suffering, pain or sickness. The worse pain i go through everyday is rejection. Sometimes i feel like creating space for myself and living there alone.

No one will understand living in a society where you are afraid to talk(once you speak, every can say from where you come from and make mockery of you), cannot associate and most at time refuse services or even having people to force you perform a shameful task.

I am always so joyful when people reply my messages on here. I feel like someone is talking to me. This is the only society I freely interact. I login here several time a day just to check if someone has like or reply to my message.

It is not all about physical needs. It is about self-esteem. In real life, i feel no hope only despair, no joy and no peace. Sometimes seeing people build anger in me and I feel like disappearing into space.

It took me several suicide attempts to understand that a holy, perfect, creative, all-knowing God created and love me

I found myself fighting for attention, only to be rejected again and again. Even when I am accepted, the feeling is not mutual as I also feeling it could be for a reason or for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The greatest pain i feel is not hunger, homelessness, suffering, pain or sickness. The worse pain i go through everyday is rejection. Sometimes i feel like creating space for myself and living there alone.

No one will understand living in a society where you are afraid to talk(once you speak, every can say from where you come from and make mockery of you), cannot associate and most at time refuse services or even having people to force you perform a shameful task.

I am always so joyful when people reply my messages on here. I feel like someone is talking to me. This is the only society I freely interact. I login here several time a day just to check if someone has like or reply to my message.

It is not all about physical needs. It is about self-esteem. In real life, i feel no hope only despair, no joy and no peace. Sometimes seeing people build anger in me and I feel like disappearing into space.

It took me several suicide attempts to understand that a holy, perfect, creative, all-knowing God created and love me

I found myself fighting for attention, only to be rejected again and again. Even when I am accepted, the feeling is not mutual as I also feeling it could be for a reason or for a while.
What music do you listen to?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am praying for your situation Plavious,
Last time I read you were trying to get to Italy, did that bottom out, no go?
It is very hard to take rejection yet, our tears and deep hurts will one day be no longer.
I pray God will fill you to overflowing with His joy. And that you will feel His peace come over you. I pray for your protection, and lastly, the perfect home for you. I know that Cameroon is a very dangerous place and, I hope you weren't forced to go back there.
God be with you brother.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am praying that God give you the strength to endure whatever lies before you. He is able in every situation.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy