Peace be upon you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Simple

Jan 21, 2008
Hello every oneI hope and pray that you are all doing well. I visited this forum while I was searching through Google. There was another forum which was very crowded and had less amount of discussions worth value. This forum is a bit quite - or should I say peaceful - and has many interesting topics/discussions. Compared to many of you, I may have little knowledge of christianity, so I guess this forum brings an opportunity for me to learn and share knowledge. ThankyouBe blessed

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Simple;32214)
Hello every oneI hope and pray that you are all doing well. I visited this forum while I was searching through Google. There was another forum which was very crowded and had less amount of discussions worth value. This forum is a bit quite - or should I say peaceful - and has many interesting topics/discussions. Compared to many of you, I may have little knowledge of christianity, so I guess this forum brings an opportunity for me to learn and share knowledge. ThankyouBe blessed
Hello Simple, I look forward to the knowledge that you can share with us. I'm glad you are here..........Whirlwind

Simple

Jan 21, 2008
Peace be upon YouThank you all.Dear Thunder, yes I follow the religion of Islam.Be blessed

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, good to hear, the idea of this place is to be more peaceful than some of the religion forums out there. There are a lot of civil and respectful people, the bad apples just seem to ruin it for everyone.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Hi, Simple. My prayer is that you will come to know Christ at this site. I guess that should be an obvious, since this is called the Christianity Board. But, I'm glad you feel welcomed. :)There are some wonderful, Godly people who will discuss things with great knowledge, yet great love and respect. Be blessed!