Please keep Colton in prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just want to lift up my friend Colton again. He's going through a really rough patch right now and I want to pray for his salvation,that the Lord would use this to draw him closer so that he might believe and be saved. Nonetheless His will be done not mine.

Hi Misfit, you fit in good here, lol...I will pray for your friend brother. Nobody is our of God's reach.
Welcome to CB!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just want to lift up my friend Colton again. He's going through a really rough patch right now and I want to pray for his salvation,that the Lord would use this to draw him closer so that he might believe and be saved. Nonetheless His will be done not mine.
Welcome to our family! Thank you for sharing your prayer request with us.
I will lift Colton up in prayer for the Holy Spirit to minister to his heart to start drawing him towards Jesus.
I have a 41 y.o. daughter who is going thru a rough patch due to poor choices and she is starting to draw nearer to Him. Praise God!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Continued prayers for Colton. Thankful God has given you a heart for his salvation.

And Father, we lift Colton up to You and pray that he will hear Your Word and come to salvation. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Reactions: amadeus